Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe an Antagonist
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 194 195
rabid mathematician who dies a total of 3 times

overall, his intentions seem very reasonable, even if he is basically a cult leader. until a few games later. visually just crispy sephiroth

pollution incarnate, literally the result of a god crying
rabid mathematician who dies a total of 3 times

overall, his intentions seem very reasonable, even if he is basically a cult leader. until a few games later. visually just crispy sephiroth

pollution incarnate, literally the result of a god crying
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
[quote name="@Friendly2000" date="2021-06-22 10:20:47" ] Evil Queen who got half of her face melted by a mood ring she tried to keep as "art". [/quote] I can tell that's Queen Scarlet from a mile away.
@Friendly2000 wrote on 2021-06-22 10:20:47:
Evil Queen who got half of her face melted by a mood ring she tried to keep as "art".
I can tell that's Queen Scarlet from a mile away.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Deadpool, but with different powers and also in an anime/manga.
Deadpool, but with different powers and also in an anime/manga.
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
-Angry phone that dislikes seafood -big pink skull with big pink lasers -sad tall person with the sun inside them -the sun -big bird doesn't like light -big bird doesn't like light 2, now with 50% more tragedy -sun and funny eyeball hate each other, steal a bunch of bodies amidst their fight -man on the moon hates both his brother and you -brother of man on the moon, actually has really great motives -pink circle with a triangle addiction -Golden goop, enthusiastic stalker of tiny man -he's big, he's mean, he's got tons of eyes, and he misses his legs ? -Pharmacist raised by ocelots -Big man green guy, wants an omelette Try guessing a few! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
-Angry phone that dislikes seafood

-big pink skull with big pink lasers

-sad tall person with the sun inside them

-the sun

-big bird doesn't like light

-big bird doesn't like light 2, now with 50% more tragedy

-sun and funny eyeball hate each other, steal a bunch of bodies amidst their fight

-man on the moon hates both his brother and you

-brother of man on the moon, actually has really great motives

-pink circle with a triangle addiction

-Golden goop, enthusiastic stalker of tiny man

-he's big, he's mean, he's got tons of eyes, and he misses his legs ?

-Pharmacist raised by ocelots

-Big man green guy, wants an omelette

Try guessing a few!
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
British jockey has the ability to animorph into a dinosaur through a power he gained by embedding the left eye of Jesus into his body, eats rocks because they help with digestion
British jockey has the ability to animorph into a dinosaur through a power he gained by embedding the left eye of Jesus into his body, eats rocks because they help with digestion
seGmw74.jpg
Spoilers are the series they're from :3
-big purple grape. Marvel
-aAAaH I love jewels and diamonds and all the expeeeensive stuff! Look at me I'm shiny Wings of Fire
Spoilers are the series they're from :3
-big purple grape. Marvel
-aAAaH I love jewels and diamonds and all the expeeeensive stuff! Look at me I'm shiny Wings of Fire
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
All he knows is sportsball, abandon child, have hot tid and lie
All he knows is sportsball, abandon child, have hot tid and lie
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Angsty, tsundere cat-girl
Angsty, tsundere cat-girl
WIP
Haunted googly eye on a plastic ring
Haunted googly eye on a plastic ring
keidrJW.gifQwo2yRE.pngo031-3.pngm3-L29.pngm5-L21.pngo369-d03-Lumos-Elm.pngc0zcpSx.gif
DPSlXho.png
Lesbian computer who tries to roast me and then poison me, also keeps calling me fat :( I only killed her ONE time, she needs to let it go
Lesbian computer who tries to roast me and then poison me, also keeps calling me fat :( I only killed her ONE time, she needs to let it go
unknown.png
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 194 195