Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily Endangered Species
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 172 173
Ping please? Thank you!
Ping please? Thank you!
tumblr_nbexpjKY571qk9eg1o1_500.gif
@TheBlueOne
Sure thing! I love your signature, by the way!
@TheBlueOne
Sure thing! I love your signature, by the way!
iuEBSJ3.png
Fnrx3wS.png
gYW0j5f.png
ARAxlYW.png
Ravi-Resized.png
I've actually heard of these guys before! They're so cute ;-;
I've actually heard of these guys before! They're so cute ;-;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@LizardKing @DracoMalfoyy @Tealwing @MightyTharos @Lexiffer @Woebegone @Bronzewing @Charias @NovaBlu @Lepidolite @wyvernaura888 @LoversMasque @TheBlueOne Today’s species: the sooty albatross! [img]http://www.antarctica.gov.au/__data/assets/image/0003/28533/varieties/antarctic.jpg[/img] The sooty albatross ([i]Phoebetria fusca[/i]) is a medium-sized albatross species bearing dull brownish feathers, found across the Southern Ocean. Its population has shrunk 75% over the last 90 years due to problems such as introduced species like rats, which may attack eggs and chicks. Threats such as this have led to the classification of the sooty albatross as endangered. A colony of sooty albatrosses typically consists of 50 or 60 pairs of birds, which lay their eggs amongst vegetation on cliffs and slopes. The bond that sooty albatrosses form after their elaborate courtship ritual may persist for life.
@LizardKing @DracoMalfoyy @Tealwing @MightyTharos @Lexiffer @Woebegone @Bronzewing @Charias @NovaBlu @Lepidolite @wyvernaura888 @LoversMasque @TheBlueOne

Today’s species: the sooty albatross!
antarctic.jpg
The sooty albatross (Phoebetria fusca) is a medium-sized albatross species bearing dull brownish feathers, found across the Southern Ocean. Its population has shrunk 75% over the last 90 years due to problems such as introduced species like rats, which may attack eggs and chicks. Threats such as this have led to the classification of the sooty albatross as endangered. A colony of sooty albatrosses typically consists of 50 or 60 pairs of birds, which lay their eggs amongst vegetation on cliffs and slopes. The bond that sooty albatrosses form after their elaborate courtship ritual may persist for life.
iuEBSJ3.png
Fnrx3wS.png
gYW0j5f.png
ARAxlYW.png
Ravi-Resized.png
i read that as swooty albatross, what a neat bird
i read that as swooty albatross, what a neat bird
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
“Elaborate courtship ritual”

Yep, sounds like a swooty albatross
“Elaborate courtship ritual”

Yep, sounds like a swooty albatross
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LizardKing @DracoMalfoyy @Tealwing @MightyTharos @Lexiffer @Woebegone @Bronzewing @Charias @NovaBlu @Lepidolite @wyvernaura888 @LoversMasque @TheBlueOne Today’s species: the pygmy raccoon! [img]https://static.inaturalist.org/photos/908082/original.jpg[/img] The pygmy raccoon ([i]Procyon pygmaeus[/i]), also called the Cozumel raccoon, is a critically endangered species of raccoon endemic to Cozumel Island off the coast of Mexico. It is smaller than a common raccoon, with a striking golden brown tail. Due to their narrow range of mangroves, wetlands, and nearby lands in Cozumel Island, there may be no more than 300 left on Earth, threatened by habitat loss and potential disease spreading from dogs and cats. They eat crabs, insects, and reptiles, supplemented by chips and snacks from the locals of Cozumel, who enjoy feeding them.
@LizardKing @DracoMalfoyy @Tealwing @MightyTharos @Lexiffer @Woebegone @Bronzewing @Charias @NovaBlu @Lepidolite @wyvernaura888 @LoversMasque @TheBlueOne

Today’s species: the pygmy raccoon!
original.jpg
The pygmy raccoon (Procyon pygmaeus), also called the Cozumel raccoon, is a critically endangered species of raccoon endemic to Cozumel Island off the coast of Mexico. It is smaller than a common raccoon, with a striking golden brown tail. Due to their narrow range of mangroves, wetlands, and nearby lands in Cozumel Island, there may be no more than 300 left on Earth, threatened by habitat loss and potential disease spreading from dogs and cats. They eat crabs, insects, and reptiles, supplemented by chips and snacks from the locals of Cozumel, who enjoy feeding them.
iuEBSJ3.png
Fnrx3wS.png
gYW0j5f.png
ARAxlYW.png
Ravi-Resized.png
Could I be added to the pinglist? :)
Could I be added to the pinglist? :)
ADDICTED TO TEA
@Miramai
Sure! Adding you now!
@Miramai
Sure! Adding you now!
iuEBSJ3.png
Fnrx3wS.png
gYW0j5f.png
ARAxlYW.png
Ravi-Resized.png
Please place me on the pinglist, thanks!
Please place me on the pinglist, thanks!
earthh5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 172 173