Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your OCs but Out of Context
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
Loli world explorer

Angry fire user (male)

Angry fire user (female)

Dying gay star doesn't like dirt

Three people in one angsty teen

Sociopath 1

Sociopath 2

Man raised in a cave literally becomes a rock

"I'm gonna FRICK the SUN"

Loli world explorer

Angry fire user (male)

Angry fire user (female)

Dying gay star doesn't like dirt

Three people in one angsty teen

Sociopath 1

Sociopath 2

Man raised in a cave literally becomes a rock

"I'm gonna FRICK the SUN"

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Momma got ran over by a rabbit.

It's complicated. *And it was not complicated*

*Insert living embodiment of at least you tried star*

TaBoO mAsTeR

Please help these poor childs (×7)
Momma got ran over by a rabbit.

It's complicated. *And it was not complicated*

*Insert living embodiment of at least you tried star*

TaBoO mAsTeR

Please help these poor childs (×7)
Half-monster monster-hunter who just wishes the world could be given a hug and everything would be better..

Anti-Social ancient soldier who hates everything but ghosts.

Awkward extroverted fire monster who does art.

Sweet child who loves purple and could destroy the world.

Guy who has no idea how the world works anymore, loves music, and can't cook
Half-monster monster-hunter who just wishes the world could be given a hug and everything would be better..

Anti-Social ancient soldier who hates everything but ghosts.

Awkward extroverted fire monster who does art.

Sweet child who loves purple and could destroy the world.

Guy who has no idea how the world works anymore, loves music, and can't cook
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
Self proclaimed anime star likes rabbits

Toucan gorl has a bois name

Weird creature 1

Weird creature 2

Lots of weird creatures

Wolf anthro gorl who is really out of place

Really witty sarcastic crow who probably doesn't like you

Goat that prefers to stay neutral

Weird girl that thinks she's a cow works at bed and breakfast
Self proclaimed anime star likes rabbits

Toucan gorl has a bois name

Weird creature 1

Weird creature 2

Lots of weird creatures

Wolf anthro gorl who is really out of place

Really witty sarcastic crow who probably doesn't like you

Goat that prefers to stay neutral

Weird girl that thinks she's a cow works at bed and breakfast
"I'm you, but edgy."

"I'm you, but edgy with a wolf mask."

Electricity, anxiety, and daddy issues.

Never insult the short girl with a bow. Actually, don't even talk to her.

Blue hair and the personality of bubblegum.

Team mom who is 282739292% done with everyone's BS.

Space pirate who's full of it but puts on a good show.

Named after the god of war, but would probably (read: absolutely) faint if he ever ended up in a war zone.

Basically a queen, now an outlaw.

Obligatory "I've spent my entire life searching and you won't get in my way" but actually has no idea who he's serching for or what he's doing.

These are all characters from a fanfic I've been messing around with in my head for some time. Maybe someday I'll actually write it. XP
"I'm you, but edgy."

"I'm you, but edgy with a wolf mask."

Electricity, anxiety, and daddy issues.

Never insult the short girl with a bow. Actually, don't even talk to her.

Blue hair and the personality of bubblegum.

Team mom who is 282739292% done with everyone's BS.

Space pirate who's full of it but puts on a good show.

Named after the god of war, but would probably (read: absolutely) faint if he ever ended up in a war zone.

Basically a queen, now an outlaw.

Obligatory "I've spent my entire life searching and you won't get in my way" but actually has no idea who he's serching for or what he's doing.

These are all characters from a fanfic I've been messing around with in my head for some time. Maybe someday I'll actually write it. XP
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
"A vespertilian thing".

A bald lady who could beat you up.

Flamboyant, slightly mentally unstable, and loves killer machines. it's advisable to keep your distance.

A cute lizard wizard who can somehow destroy hordes of demons despite being very fragile.
"A vespertilian thing".

A bald lady who could beat you up.

Flamboyant, slightly mentally unstable, and loves killer machines. it's advisable to keep your distance.

A cute lizard wizard who can somehow destroy hordes of demons despite being very fragile.
cFdHcSd.gif
"game of thrones in togas"

- first recorded edgelord broods over the festering wound that is society and how no one understands him and his extremely questionable motives (31 AD colorized)

- filthy rich hag who hasn't smiled in a decade and has a hideous taste in fashion

- when your life is just one roblox oof after another

- *falcon-punches toddler through a wall* "WHO'S THE MAN"

- stronk soldier is v protective of his smoking hot husbando

- off-brand cersei lannister in a stola

- b*tchy poet power couple

- *exaggerated southern accent* "y'ALL'DVE" *banjo riff*

- "praetorian guard? don't you mean... predatory guard?" *gets executed for treason*

Also others who are pretty much just repurposed historical figures.
"game of thrones in togas"

- first recorded edgelord broods over the festering wound that is society and how no one understands him and his extremely questionable motives (31 AD colorized)

- filthy rich hag who hasn't smiled in a decade and has a hideous taste in fashion

- when your life is just one roblox oof after another

- *falcon-punches toddler through a wall* "WHO'S THE MAN"

- stronk soldier is v protective of his smoking hot husbando

- off-brand cersei lannister in a stola

- b*tchy poet power couple

- *exaggerated southern accent* "y'ALL'DVE" *banjo riff*

- "praetorian guard? don't you mean... predatory guard?" *gets executed for treason*

Also others who are pretty much just repurposed historical figures.
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
A piece of malware with tentacles on head
-
Angel-winged guy, who is actually EVIL
-
A fusion between a triceratops and hyi <-- Lapfox alias

(Tons of more)

A piece of malware with tentacles on head
-
Angel-winged guy, who is actually EVIL
-
A fusion between a triceratops and hyi <-- Lapfox alias

(Tons of more)

Please drink water.
Um. Gonna do my d&d characters.

Nervous breakdown 24/7
Cutlery thief
Literally just a chair
Diet nervous breakdown 24/7
Embodiment of Tagalong Kid trope
'I love my dead pet more than you idiots'
Um. Gonna do my d&d characters.

Nervous breakdown 24/7
Cutlery thief
Literally just a chair
Diet nervous breakdown 24/7
Embodiment of Tagalong Kid trope
'I love my dead pet more than you idiots'
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
wAIT I FORGOT!

I have.
An airhead. Who is also an airhead.
wAIT I FORGOT!

I have.
An airhead. Who is also an airhead.
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27