Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | super mario hub!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
@buggy101 woah i got inside story a few days ago, and i've been non stop playing it c:

it tugged on my nostagia strings hard, especially since i had the original game when i was much younger- i remember not even being able to defeat the first boss with ease,,,

playing through a remastered version of inside story was such a selling point to me, my bowser jr. savefile remains untouched :) probably once i grow tired of the campain i'll start. all else i can say is this game feels so linear after completing odessey tho

ok but i lowkey wish when bowser spits fire there was hd rumble odessey hAUNTS ME, I SAY
@buggy101 woah i got inside story a few days ago, and i've been non stop playing it c:

it tugged on my nostagia strings hard, especially since i had the original game when i was much younger- i remember not even being able to defeat the first boss with ease,,,

playing through a remastered version of inside story was such a selling point to me, my bowser jr. savefile remains untouched :) probably once i grow tired of the campain i'll start. all else i can say is this game feels so linear after completing odessey tho

ok but i lowkey wish when bowser spits fire there was hd rumble odessey hAUNTS ME, I SAY
lKbEdUQ.png
@ShoesPsycho odyssey utterly spoiled me too lmao. i never even played mario 64 but when i look at its gameplay i cant help but feel marios physics are a lil clunky
@ShoesPsycho odyssey utterly spoiled me too lmao. i never even played mario 64 but when i look at its gameplay i cant help but feel marios physics are a lil clunky
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral (i think you're subscribed? :0 i'll ping anyways)

holy- yes mario 64 physics

watching speedrunners play mario 64, and then watching a run of odyssey really gives me a perspective on how open world mario games have improved.

i'm definetely a fan of mario's new buttery smooth movement options, but that's probably attributed to cappy and the crazy cap bounces you can preform c:
@PixelSpiral (i think you're subscribed? :0 i'll ping anyways)

holy- yes mario 64 physics

watching speedrunners play mario 64, and then watching a run of odyssey really gives me a perspective on how open world mario games have improved.

i'm definetely a fan of mario's new buttery smooth movement options, but that's probably attributed to cappy and the crazy cap bounces you can preform c:
lKbEdUQ.png
Oof i love myself some Mario.
Mostly im in the romhacking community for the good ol Super Mario World though. Dont know if anyone here play some romhacks. Most of the time really difficult/kaizo ones because i like a challenge.

Im probably in the minority who prefers Mario galaxy over odyssey lmao. Wish they make a HD remake for those instead porting games.
Oof i love myself some Mario.
Mostly im in the romhacking community for the good ol Super Mario World though. Dont know if anyone here play some romhacks. Most of the time really difficult/kaizo ones because i like a challenge.

Im probably in the minority who prefers Mario galaxy over odyssey lmao. Wish they make a HD remake for those instead porting games.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
[quote name="buggy101" date="2019-01-12 14:33:52" ] Hey guys, I'm playing the BIS remake, and it's AWESOME. I'm also enjoying Bowser Jr.'s Journey too! It's definitely not for everyone though. Also, considering the appearance of the Shroobs, do you guys think there's going to be a PIT remake next? [/quote] I need the PIT remake PIT, in my opinion, is the best of the mario and luigi games, not only because it was the first game I played but it's just way more interesting that the others also hi mario thread
buggy101 wrote on 2019-01-12 14:33:52:
Hey guys, I'm playing the BIS remake, and it's AWESOME. I'm also enjoying Bowser Jr.'s Journey too! It's definitely not for everyone though.

Also, considering the appearance of the Shroobs, do you guys think there's going to be a PIT remake next?
I need the PIT remake
PIT, in my opinion, is the best of the mario and luigi games, not only because it was the first game I played but it's just way more interesting that the others

also hi mario thread
akueye3.png
ooh i dont want this thread to die

i finished bowser's inside story and i beat the final boss on my first freaking attempt

the final boss music utterly blew me away, so i was highkey grateful this time that the bosses in this game take around 10-15 minutes to defeat
ooh i dont want this thread to die

i finished bowser's inside story and i beat the final boss on my first freaking attempt

the final boss music utterly blew me away, so i was highkey grateful this time that the bosses in this game take around 10-15 minutes to defeat
lKbEdUQ.png
I've always been fond of yoshi. I loved playing yoshi's island on my ds.
I've always been fond of yoshi. I loved playing yoshi's island on my ds.
cat-spinning.gif
Hey guys, anyone remember the really weird voice acting in Super Mario Sunshine?
Hey guys, anyone remember the really weird voice acting in Super Mario Sunshine?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
dont start giving me flashbacks ok,,,

i was too young to pass even the early levels lmao, but i've seen the uncanny voice acting when watching speedruns of the game

the cutscenes are bad anime clips
dont start giving me flashbacks ok,,,

i was too young to pass even the early levels lmao, but i've seen the uncanny voice acting when watching speedruns of the game

the cutscenes are bad anime clips
lKbEdUQ.png
honestlry i never had probelms with how bowser sounded in sunshine. how else could he sound like tbh
i watched its cutscenes just a few months back. you know theyre pretty unique i want more of that. sure smo had a few but its just gibberish like everything else in the game
honestlry i never had probelms with how bowser sounded in sunshine. how else could he sound like tbh
i watched its cutscenes just a few months back. you know theyre pretty unique i want more of that. sure smo had a few but its just gibberish like everything else in the game
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39