Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | super mario hub!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39
wow it will be dream team's birthday??? i aughta do something. if i remember.

also Origami King comin out... this month seems ripe with Mario RPGs. I can't complain.
wow it will be dream team's birthday??? i aughta do something. if i remember.

also Origami King comin out... this month seems ripe with Mario RPGs. I can't complain.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
hey guys! origami king just got dumped and theres now spoilers of it floating around, be careful if you wanna play it blind!
hey guys! origami king just got dumped and theres now spoilers of it floating around, be careful if you wanna play it blind!
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I would love to play it blind, or even play it at all, but I still don’t have a Switch so I’ll just sit back and twiddle my thumbs for yet another year. Hope you guys have fun with it!
I would love to play it blind, or even play it at all, but I still don’t have a Switch so I’ll just sit back and twiddle my thumbs for yet another year. Hope you guys have fun with it!
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
paper mario the origami king is out today! if youre going to post any spoilers dont forget to mark it [spoiler]like this![/spoiler][code][spoiler]like this![/spoiler][/code] im not getting the game myself but those of yall who do i hope you enjoy it
paper mario the origami king is out today! if youre going to post any spoilers dont forget to mark it like this!
Code:
[spoiler]like this![/spoiler]
im not getting the game myself but those of yall who do i hope you enjoy it
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
i dont have origami king so im playing super paper mario instead
spm was the good days man
i dont have origami king so im playing super paper mario instead
spm was the good days man
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
I don’t have Origami King so I ordered Sticker Star instead

Haven’t heard the most amazing things about it, but I decided to give it a shot
I don’t have Origami King so I ordered Sticker Star instead

Haven’t heard the most amazing things about it, but I decided to give it a shot
sz13nwR.png
not actual news, but we just got a WHOLE bunch of nintendo prototypes stuff leaked, mostly snes prototypes! we got tons of early yoshis island content, and some super mario kart stuff (mainly early music), but we got so SO much more on super mario world!!! will update this post later if i dont forget to include a better compilation of what weve uncovered so far the weirdest thing about the super mario world sprites i feel are all the early yoshis. theres so so SO many early yoshis [img]https://i.imgur.com/MSnAoOk.gif[/img]
not actual news, but we just got a WHOLE bunch of nintendo prototypes stuff leaked, mostly snes prototypes! we got tons of early yoshis island content, and some super mario kart stuff (mainly early music), but we got so SO much more on super mario world!!!
will update this post later if i dont forget to include a better compilation of what weve uncovered so far
the weirdest thing about the super mario world sprites i feel are all the early yoshis. theres so so SO many early yoshis
MSnAoOk.gif
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
A lot of the early yoshis look similar, but then there’s that one that’s just a strange raptor with a shell. Glad they did not include that version.
A lot of the early yoshis look similar, but then there’s that one that’s just a strange raptor with a shell. Glad they did not include that version.
sz13nwR.png
Bro the leaks have been insane lately!

So if you don't know, there have been massive code leaks for many Nintendo 64 games, namely Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, and Starfox 64. These leaks have revealed hidden models, uncompressed sound files, and lots of other exciting data!

One of the more exciting leaks comes from Super Mario 64. Luigi was finally revealed to be in the game! We knew he may have been in it for multiplayer, but now it's confirmed! And SM64 modders are currently working to create the model and make it playable!

What's more is that it also correlates to that L is Real 2401 internet rumor from ye olden days. Because it's been 24 years and 1 month since the release of Super Mario 64! Some leaker must really have bided their time to reveal this at the perfect time...

This is all really exciting to me so I wanted to post about it. I wonder what Nintendo thinks about all this...
Bro the leaks have been insane lately!

So if you don't know, there have been massive code leaks for many Nintendo 64 games, namely Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, and Starfox 64. These leaks have revealed hidden models, uncompressed sound files, and lots of other exciting data!

One of the more exciting leaks comes from Super Mario 64. Luigi was finally revealed to be in the game! We knew he may have been in it for multiplayer, but now it's confirmed! And SM64 modders are currently working to create the model and make it playable!

What's more is that it also correlates to that L is Real 2401 internet rumor from ye olden days. Because it's been 24 years and 1 month since the release of Super Mario 64! Some leaker must really have bided their time to reveal this at the perfect time...

This is all really exciting to me so I wanted to post about it. I wonder what Nintendo thinks about all this...
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
well its august now! we still dont know of any upcoming releases but here ya go
4 - game & watch gallery 3
5 - super mario world 2: yoshi's island
9 - dk: jungle climber
10 - mario golf (gbc)
11 - paper mario
21 - wario land 4
26 - mario pinball land
27 - super mario kart, mario & wario
29 - mario + rabbids kingdom battle