Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily Dose of Science [PINGLIST]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7tdzdls.png[/img] [size=7][color=#FE2E9A][font=stegoe print]Only 1 out of 3 people wash their hands before leaving a public restroom. Yuck![/font][/color][/size] [size=1][color=#2F7CFE]@Redeim @LizardKing @RosyWave @Capricat @Amura @Incand3scent @interestingword @Faasnu @FreeToFly @Pufferheart @Ichoras @MistressMagpie @ThatJapana @AetherSong @Steffon @Ellapinky @Bronzewing @WindChimes @Thearchduke @NovaLatte @TheSoapyDolphin @Sinver @Jheyda @AllasBarron @Nalora[/color][/size][/center]

CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
@ribbonz
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@ribbonz
I would like to be added <3!
@ribbonz
I would like to be added <3!
ahUkx4f.gif Dogs~Gemstones~Dance~Sewing~
My Chickensmoothie and Eggcave
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7tdzdls.png[/img] [size=7][color=#FE2E9A][font=stegoe print]There are 60,000 miles (97,000 km) in blood vessels in every human.[/font][/color][/size] [size=1][color=#2F7CFE]@Redeim @LizardKing @RosyWave @Capricat @Amura @Incand3scent @interestingword @Faasnu @FreeToFly @Pufferheart @Ichoras @MistressMagpie @ThatJapana @AetherSong @Steffon @Ellapinky @Bronzewing @WindChimes @Thearchduke @NovaLatte @TheSoapyDolphin @Sinver @Jheyda @AllasBarron @Nalora @SnoringHyena @HauntedGemstones[/color][/size][/center]
c4a5xZL.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7tdzdls.png[/img] [size=7][color=#FE2E9A][font=stegoe print]The driest place on earth is the Atacama desert in Chili. They have not received rain since the mid 1700's.[/font][/color][/size] [size=1][color=#2F7CFE]@Redeim @LizardKing @RosyWave @Capricat @Amura @Incand3scent @interestingword @Faasnu @FreeToFly @Pufferheart @Ichoras @MistressMagpie @ThatJapana @AetherSong @Steffon @Ellapinky @Bronzewing @WindChimes @Thearchduke @NovaLatte @TheSoapyDolphin @Sinver @Jheyda @AllasBarron @Nalora @SnoringHyena @HauntedGemstones[/color][/size][/center]
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz

Could you put me on the pinglist please?
@ribbonz

Could you put me on the pinglist please?
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@ribbonz
Add me to the pinglist aha!
@ribbonz
Add me to the pinglist aha!
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7tdzdls.png[/img] [size=7][color=#FE2E9A][font=stegoe print]The Solar System consists of the Sun and those objects bound to it by gravity (the terrestrial planets, Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars; the gas giants, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus; and various dwarf planets, proto-planets and asteroids). However measured, it is less than a light year across.[/font][/color][/size] [size=1][color=#2F7CFE]@Redeim @LizardKing @RosyWave @Capricat @Amura @Incand3scent @interestingword @Faasnu @FreeToFly @Pufferheart @Ichoras @MistressMagpie @ThatJapana @AetherSong @Steffon @Ellapinky @Bronzewing @WindChimes @Thearchduke @NovaLatte @TheSoapyDolphin @Sinver @Jheyda @AllasBarron @Nalora @SnoringHyena @HauntedGemstones @IcyWolfDragon @Raytini02[/color][/size][/center]
7tdzdls.png

The Solar System consists of the Sun and those objects bound to it by gravity (the terrestrial planets, Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars; the gas giants, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus; and various dwarf planets, proto-planets and asteroids). However measured, it is less than a light year across.
@Redeim @LizardKing @RosyWave @Capricat @Amura @Incand3scent @interestingword @Faasnu @FreeToFly @Pufferheart @Ichoras @MistressMagpie @ThatJapana @AetherSong @Steffon @Ellapinky @Bronzewing @WindChimes @Thearchduke @NovaLatte @TheSoapyDolphin @Sinver @Jheyda @AllasBarron @Nalora @SnoringHyena @HauntedGemstones @IcyWolfDragon @Raytini02

c4a5xZL.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7tdzdls.png[/img] [size=7][color=#FE2E9A][font=stegoe print]Sunlight can penetrate clean ocean water to a depth of 240 feet.[/font][/color][/size] [size=1][color=#2F7CFE]@Redeim @LizardKing @RosyWave @Capricat @Amura @Incand3scent @interestingword @Faasnu @FreeToFly @Pufferheart @Ichoras @MistressMagpie @ThatJapana @AetherSong @Steffon @Ellapinky @Bronzewing @WindChimes @Thearchduke @NovaLatte @TheSoapyDolphin @Sinver @Jheyda @AllasBarron @Nalora @SnoringHyena @HauntedGemstones @IcyWolfDragon @Raytini02[/color][/size][/center]
c4a5xZL.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7tdzdls.png[/img] [size=7][color=#FE2E9A][font=stegoe print]The planet Venus does not tilt as it goes around the Sun, so consequently, it has no seasons.[/font][/color][/size] [size=1][color=#2F7CFE]@Redeim @LizardKing @RosyWave @Capricat @Amura @Incand3scent @interestingword @Faasnu @FreeToFly @Pufferheart @Ichoras @MistressMagpie @ThatJapana @AetherSong @Steffon @Ellapinky @Bronzewing @WindChimes @Thearchduke @NovaLatte @TheSoapyDolphin @Sinver @Jheyda @AllasBarron @Nalora @SnoringHyena @HauntedGemstones @IcyWolfDragon @Raytini02[/color][/size][/center]
c4a5xZL.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17