Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138
I'm hyping for a "surgery" I have tomorrow that will get rid of this cyst from my hand. FINALY.

Seriously three years of my mum sayin "oh it's just a wart it'll go away" just for the doctor to look at it and say "yeah no man that's a cyst you gotta get that removed. I'm happy bout this yayyy.
I'm hyping for a "surgery" I have tomorrow that will get rid of this cyst from my hand. FINALY.

Seriously three years of my mum sayin "oh it's just a wart it'll go away" just for the doctor to look at it and say "yeah no man that's a cyst you gotta get that removed. I'm happy bout this yayyy.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
@Feldunost oo nice! maybe you'll have luck with Roundsey that reminds me i need to get back to alpha sapphire hmm,,,

@ashotinthedark dogs will always equal the greatest amount of happiness

@EmotionalEgg NEAT clouds are one of my favorite things to draw

@ToonKuriboh ah man i hate the dentist but yess dogs are the best

@PandaOverlord that's super good!! take that silly cyst down >:O
@Feldunost oo nice! maybe you'll have luck with Roundsey that reminds me i need to get back to alpha sapphire hmm,,,

@ashotinthedark dogs will always equal the greatest amount of happiness

@EmotionalEgg NEAT clouds are one of my favorite things to draw

@ToonKuriboh ah man i hate the dentist but yess dogs are the best

@PandaOverlord that's super good!! take that silly cyst down >:O
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
I did nothing and enjoyed it
I did nothing and enjoyed it
wvz5N8O.png
I got to see my llama
I got to see my llama
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
zooming back into this thread a second time because it made me feel nicer last time

so school started back up today which isnt terrible, i reunited with one of my closest friends. i wasnt sure she wanted to be friends with me anymore (some drama happened amongst our friend group and it was pretty much all my fault) but she supported me and was kind through all of that and now i have my best bud back!!
me and my girlfriend decided to break up which is extremely hard for me to deal with right now :'( but its for the greater good, she needs to focus on school and working on her mental health and i need to focus on school and art and stuff. me and her are still very close friends though and im really happy about that ;o; life is okay, it could be better but it could be a lot worse
zooming back into this thread a second time because it made me feel nicer last time

so school started back up today which isnt terrible, i reunited with one of my closest friends. i wasnt sure she wanted to be friends with me anymore (some drama happened amongst our friend group and it was pretty much all my fault) but she supported me and was kind through all of that and now i have my best bud back!!
me and my girlfriend decided to break up which is extremely hard for me to deal with right now :'( but its for the greater good, she needs to focus on school and working on her mental health and i need to focus on school and art and stuff. me and her are still very close friends though and im really happy about that ;o; life is okay, it could be better but it could be a lot worse
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
I got to hang out with dogs at the end of my school day, that was fun
I got to hang out with dogs at the end of my school day, that was fun
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@Lepidolite aa i'm glad this could help!!

you started so much later than me i'm jealous heckk, but that's awesome that you could be friends again! the real friends are always the ones that will forgive you no matter what you did, and i'm sure it couldn't have been as bad as it may seem. i'm really sorry you had to break up with your girlfriend though! just remember that still being able to be friends is always better than not. i know how life can really start piling up on you and it can get super stressful, but it's best to just take a step back and breathe a little. i'm sure things will be even better soon!
@Lepidolite aa i'm glad this could help!!

you started so much later than me i'm jealous heckk, but that's awesome that you could be friends again! the real friends are always the ones that will forgive you no matter what you did, and i'm sure it couldn't have been as bad as it may seem. i'm really sorry you had to break up with your girlfriend though! just remember that still being able to be friends is always better than not. i know how life can really start piling up on you and it can get super stressful, but it's best to just take a step back and breathe a little. i'm sure things will be even better soon!
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
I uh

I didn't die

But besides that I just laughed a lot with my friends, and I've been in a rough spot with choices and school and everything lately so that was nice. I like to think of myself as a positive person, but I've been worrying about quite a few things.

And laughing is nice.

That's all. Thanks for making this thread, though. It's really helpful just to vent for a bit.
I uh

I didn't die

But besides that I just laughed a lot with my friends, and I've been in a rough spot with choices and school and everything lately so that was nice. I like to think of myself as a positive person, but I've been worrying about quite a few things.

And laughing is nice.

That's all. Thanks for making this thread, though. It's really helpful just to vent for a bit.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@spaceyfeather
thank you!! you are so kind its really refreshing to get all the icky feelings out and you make me and im sure many others feel a lot better by giving them this place and talking to them about stuff
im really grateful to be alive right now because there were a few times i almost didnt make it but life is really worth it now and people like you are the reason why i see that
@spaceyfeather
thank you!! you are so kind its really refreshing to get all the icky feelings out and you make me and im sure many others feel a lot better by giving them this place and talking to them about stuff
im really grateful to be alive right now because there were a few times i almost didnt make it but life is really worth it now and people like you are the reason why i see that
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
@Gusted VALID! living is good please don't stop doing that

and just remember that even if you're positive as can be, it's perfectly normal to feel down here and there! i know i've said it a lot on this thread but life really does enjoy kicking people in the butt, but you just have to find the best ways to pick yourself back up. i've always found a good laugh to be really uplifting at the end of a long day!

and you're welcome. i know what it feels like to either have to hold everything in or just talk about something and have no one listen, so i felt like if there's a place to put something to share thoughts- what better a place than this site? i'm not the best at making good replies for everyone but i'm just here to help the best i can. if you ever need someone to vent to you can always say it here or pm me!
@Gusted VALID! living is good please don't stop doing that

and just remember that even if you're positive as can be, it's perfectly normal to feel down here and there! i know i've said it a lot on this thread but life really does enjoy kicking people in the butt, but you just have to find the best ways to pick yourself back up. i've always found a good laugh to be really uplifting at the end of a long day!

and you're welcome. i know what it feels like to either have to hold everything in or just talk about something and have no one listen, so i felt like if there's a place to put something to share thoughts- what better a place than this site? i'm not the best at making good replies for everyone but i'm just here to help the best i can. if you ever need someone to vent to you can always say it here or pm me!
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138