Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 137 138
it is my birthday :)
it is my birthday :)
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
happy birthday @mistywolf96 !!

as for my day, it's still morning here, but i managed to wake up early for once and get some things done!
happy birthday @mistywolf96 !!

as for my day, it's still morning here, but i managed to wake up early for once and get some things done!
My day's been really good auaua,,,, First the new FR coli venue is super cool, so that was already awesome! Secondly and more excitingly though, I FINALLY actually read my real-life copy of the Gravity Falls Journal 3 book and it's SO GOOD AURHG... I've had it for like 2 weeks but only got around to reading it now lol. It took 4 hours and I've not even decoded any of the ciphers yet,,,
My day's been really good auaua,,,, First the new FR coli venue is super cool, so that was already awesome! Secondly and more excitingly though, I FINALLY actually read my real-life copy of the Gravity Falls Journal 3 book and it's SO GOOD AURHG... I've had it for like 2 weeks but only got around to reading it now lol. It took 4 hours and I've not even decoded any of the ciphers yet,,,
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
It's a cool and cloudy day out today, my favorite kind of weather <3
It's a cool and cloudy day out today, my favorite kind of weather <3
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
dining hall hot chocolate + coffee :) yummy
dining hall hot chocolate + coffee :) yummy
Untitled94_20230312103144.png
frei - they/it
check out my art shop
fandragons
free/cheap g1s [pm if interested!]
?qkpNs=party.png
2 of our dogs went to the vet and are all healthy. One of them even lost a pound! :)
2 of our dogs went to the vet and are all healthy. One of them even lost a pound! :)
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
i managed to make one layer of a card stack :D
talked with a friend
dont feel too tired
i managed to make one layer of a card stack :D
talked with a friend
dont feel too tired
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est - adhd - depression -
frog
frogrrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
I SAW AN OLD FRIEND TODAY !!!! absolutely wonderful to reunite with him after being gone for a longg while. oh and also fionna and cake episode drops ... i've been normal abt them <- brainrot has taken over me
I SAW AN OLD FRIEND TODAY !!!! absolutely wonderful to reunite with him after being gone for a longg while. oh and also fionna and cake episode drops ... i've been normal abt them <- brainrot has taken over me
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
The fact that it’s a Friday, gives me hope I can make it through this last day of school for the week.
The fact that it’s a Friday, gives me hope I can make it through this last day of school for the week.
Not today specifically, but in the past 24 hours, my art teacher told me she liked my sketch for our drawing project. We are drawing our spirit animals (mine is an otter), and she told me she loved the fact that I drew more than one because they could be interacting with each other. It was nice to know the teacher liked it, because I honestly thought it was kinda bad.
Not today specifically, but in the past 24 hours, my art teacher told me she liked my sketch for our drawing project. We are drawing our spirit animals (mine is an otter), and she told me she loved the fact that I drew more than one because they could be interacting with each other. It was nice to know the teacher liked it, because I honestly thought it was kinda bad.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 137 138