Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 137 138
My infusion went more smoothly than usual today, and I got a lot of process done for a paper due tomorrow
My infusion went more smoothly than usual today, and I got a lot of process done for a paper due tomorrow
I got to spend some time with my partner today because he had the day off :)
I got to spend some time with my partner today because he had the day off :)
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
I think I’m really falling in love. I feel so silly, but I wouldn’t rather feel any other way. I have let so many transgressions go these past few months and have embraced loving myself as well. I’m so overwhelmed in such a good way. I understand now- I deserve to be loved. Everyone does.
I think I’m really falling in love. I feel so silly, but I wouldn’t rather feel any other way. I have let so many transgressions go these past few months and have embraced loving myself as well. I’m so overwhelmed in such a good way. I understand now- I deserve to be loved. Everyone does.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Today I practiced acquiring a skill I need to learn for my career. I made a lot of progress and I'm getting the hang of it!
Today I practiced acquiring a skill I need to learn for my career. I made a lot of progress and I'm getting the hang of it!
Walking my dog again but sometimes she gets real smart and doesn't wanna walk. At least I tried today. But we did a longer walk yesterday so that was nice and she did a great job and was a very good dog.
Walking my dog again but sometimes she gets real smart and doesn't wanna walk. At least I tried today. But we did a longer walk yesterday so that was nice and she did a great job and was a very good dog.
34819.png
- death unto dawn -
I had some tasty snackz today
I had some tasty snackz today
MyfNmKq.png
My co-teachers have been building an argument to present to our director to make me the lead teacher for my age group.. that'd be nice. I love my new job but I really miss making the executive decisions in the classroom. (:
My co-teachers have been building an argument to present to our director to make me the lead teacher for my age group.. that'd be nice. I love my new job but I really miss making the executive decisions in the classroom. (:
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
My kitty on my legs is the most comforting thing in this world. Doesn't matter how bad the rest of the day is, it is all better when I'm home and she climbs right up and starts purring.
My kitty on my legs is the most comforting thing in this world. Doesn't matter how bad the rest of the day is, it is all better when I'm home and she climbs right up and starts purring.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
worked on a painting today and am very happy with results :)
worked on a painting today and am very happy with results :)
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
got a good night's sleep and now I feel more ready to tackle the day :)
got a good night's sleep and now I feel more ready to tackle the day :)
Jq5iIEI.png BEARYE

arty person who is obsessed with natural history, puppetry & animation

i also have fandragons!!!

ZqTATLu.png
qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
rUoKR6y.png
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 137 138