Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 137 138
i went for a 3k run and feel really good !! i love being outside
i went for a 3k run and feel really good !! i love being outside
I bought something I've been really wanting for a while but cost a lot of money, and I'm very excited! Oh, and my girlfriend is going to shave my head today.
I bought something I've been really wanting for a while but cost a lot of money, and I'm very excited! Oh, and my girlfriend is going to shave my head today.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
i cleaned my apartment c:
i cleaned my apartment c:
ooSuhor.png
i went on a walk with my dogs [emoji=dog 2 size=1]
i went on a walk with my dogs

I asked my crush out on a coffee date a few days ago (last Wednesday) and she said yes! Waiting to see when she'll have free time from work, but I'm hoping its soon! I'm really happy and excited despite this being the first actual date I've been on... and having dated before \o/
Not today, but if affects how I feel today

I asked my crush out on a coffee date a few days ago (last Wednesday) and she said yes! Waiting to see when she'll have free time from work, but I'm hoping its soon! I'm really happy and excited despite this being the first actual date I've been on... and having dated before \o/
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
Made a presentation about the research I helped do over summer and the professor said she was really impressed with our group's presentation!
Made a presentation about the research I helped do over summer and the professor said she was really impressed with our group's presentation!
Hello! I love birds and music. And also science. zuKl4tj.png HQsa6bD.png
I watched the hermitcraft episode of mumbo jumbo today and it made me laugh a lot.

I managed to do a Task I thought I could not get done due to depression and feeling awful. But I made it.
I watched the hermitcraft episode of mumbo jumbo today and it made me laugh a lot.

I managed to do a Task I thought I could not get done due to depression and feeling awful. But I made it.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
I got to see a reallly cool alanis morissette concert.

It was super fun.
I got to see a reallly cool alanis morissette concert.

It was super fun.
17248.png .....................
cringe
ZMt7ASU.gif
Mesq6uj.png

J7D1quC.png

ZTPHjAD.png
o4KdtaP.png
I've got new guitar! And now I finally have a 12-string guitar, yay \o/
I've got new guitar! And now I finally have a 12-string guitar, yay \o/
1636172654371.png 7kXqKFJ.png Feel absolutely free to ping me!
Yay I *most likely* failed the coding test! :D

(what)

lol but seriously, I still learned a lot from there. I'll sharp my skills more and try again later!
Yay I *most likely* failed the coding test! :D

(what)

lol but seriously, I still learned a lot from there. I'll sharp my skills more and try again later!
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 137 138