Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 137 138
I got most of half of my essay done. The rest will come tomorrow
I got most of half of my essay done. The rest will come tomorrow
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
I prepped more of my draggys fro there outfits and lore
and ive been dealing with a lot of pain and i decided 3 weeks ago to start push pushing through it and I've been happy

though it still has left a scars on my heart and mind
im getting through it
I prepped more of my draggys fro there outfits and lore
and ive been dealing with a lot of pain and i decided 3 weeks ago to start push pushing through it and I've been happy

though it still has left a scars on my heart and mind
im getting through it
tenor.gif-.. . ... .--. .- .. .-.tenor.gif
I managed to find a wind egg while mindlessly grinding in the coli when I was talking to my friend. Once I manage to sell the egg, I'll finally have enough gems to buy glowtail for my gene project with maybe a few extra gems to start saving up for iridescent!
I managed to find a wind egg while mindlessly grinding in the coli when I was talking to my friend. Once I manage to sell the egg, I'll finally have enough gems to buy glowtail for my gene project with maybe a few extra gems to start saving up for iridescent!
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
Somehow still alive.
Somehow still alive.
2.fw.pnglovehate.gifdauk8vs-c9e70a3d-3422-4c81-be24-ab9e0d33dc4b.pngd2my8mn-61968241-ae8f-42f2-aef2-f775ac06f2e4.png1.fw.png
i hold pepper gentle, like a hamburger
i hold pepper gentle, like a hamburger
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
posts twice in a row on this thread which is more than i can say for this entire year

feeling wholesome reading back through this thread, met my two very best friends in the whole entire world because of this thread and idk wipes tear away im so grateful. if either of you two reads this i love you guys so very much, thank you for everything!! now im gonna draw your dragons >:O <3
posts twice in a row on this thread which is more than i can say for this entire year

feeling wholesome reading back through this thread, met my two very best friends in the whole entire world because of this thread and idk wipes tear away im so grateful. if either of you two reads this i love you guys so very much, thank you for everything!! now im gonna draw your dragons >:O <3
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Got some homework done, which is always a good thing.
I also scribbled little things on my hand and now it looks like a lil' canvas. That makes me happy.
Got some homework done, which is always a good thing.
I also scribbled little things on my hand and now it looks like a lil' canvas. That makes me happy.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
Took a nice long nap
Took a nice long nap
0000000000000-10-16-23-20231021222322.png
Went kayaking with my partner! <3
Went kayaking with my partner! <3
gAuwmJy.png
___ Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting -
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things.
_ He/Him | FR +3 | Bestiary Quest