Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Redwoods CYOA Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
We will be getting to the story after this, I promise. Just this last little bit of character building and then we're good.
We will be getting to the story after this, I promise. Just this last little bit of character building and then we're good.
Seeker
Just a note about the first name I submitted, Quinn can be modified as needed, I just couldn't think of how to shorten it nicely.
Just a note about the first name I submitted, Quinn can be modified as needed, I just couldn't think of how to shorten it nicely.
1148_200px_comettail76_by_miirshroom-dbencqu.png
I gotta say, those names were pretty darn rad. I'm glad I just had to pick with a random number generator, because I would've been here all week trying to pick which one I liked best.
I gotta say, those names were pretty darn rad. I'm glad I just had to pick with a random number generator, because I would've been here all week trying to pick which one I liked best.
Seeker
Thoughts on All Black? Like, do you think he's going to stick with us through and maybe beyond the forest? Do you think he'll betray us?

We don't know much about the situation yet, but I feel like our little Quill-Fallen-From-Sky is getting bad vibes about him for a reason, sheltered and skittish personality aside. Animal instincts and all that.
Thoughts on All Black? Like, do you think he's going to stick with us through and maybe beyond the forest? Do you think he'll betray us?

We don't know much about the situation yet, but I feel like our little Quill-Fallen-From-Sky is getting bad vibes about him for a reason, sheltered and skittish personality aside. Animal instincts and all that.
I have a feeling that All Black will leave after guiding us to our destination, but I doubt he'll betray us. I'm more worried about heading into a dark, stormy forest with weird noises, tbh.
I have a feeling that All Black will leave after guiding us to our destination, but I doubt he'll betray us. I'm more worried about heading into a dark, stormy forest with weird noises, tbh.
There is definitely danger in that forest.

Or maybe it's full of candy.
There is definitely danger in that forest.

Or maybe it's full of candy.
Very short post this time, sorry. There really wasn't much else to say for this choice.
Very short post this time, sorry. There really wasn't much else to say for this choice.
Seeker
Amazing story. I did not know pigeons were magical.
Amazing story. I did not know pigeons were magical.
4xd1oW3.png
For our latest decision, I went with "Follow the light" for our character because

1) I don't think they can do anything at this point that All Black couldn't do better
2) Maybe they could acquire the light and use it to scare the owl?
3) Their species affiliation is with light so maybe this is a unique sign for that purpose?
For our latest decision, I went with "Follow the light" for our character because

1) I don't think they can do anything at this point that All Black couldn't do better
2) Maybe they could acquire the light and use it to scare the owl?
3) Their species affiliation is with light so maybe this is a unique sign for that purpose?
Even if All Black does die, he was kind of a jerk to our poor pigeon. I won't miss him.
Even if All Black does die, he was kind of a jerk to our poor pigeon. I won't miss him.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12