Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Redwoods CYOA Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Okay, you will not believe this, but I found this picture and it was called "17 most beautiful FRUIT PIGEONS" and i looked up fruit pigeons(because i was a confusion) and it said they were called fruit doves but they have a higher classification of doves AND PIGEONS, SO LIKE, CAN THEY PLEASE BE A FRUIT PIGEON, and also make them be a dude because why not!! Here's a picture of a fruit dove/pigeon, please, make this our main character please!! [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e5/a8/88/e5a8889fe81b755db73051a7508347fd--pretty-birds-beautiful-birds.jpg[/img]
Okay, you will not believe this, but I found this picture and it was called "17 most beautiful FRUIT PIGEONS" and i looked up fruit pigeons(because i was a confusion) and it said they were called fruit doves but they have a higher classification of doves AND PIGEONS, SO LIKE, CAN THEY PLEASE BE A FRUIT PIGEON, and also make them be a dude because why not!! Here's a picture of a fruit dove/pigeon, please, make this our main character please!!

e5a8889fe81b755db73051a7508347fd--pretty-birds-beautiful-birds.jpg
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@Kataracts
Whoa whoa whoa. Easy there, buckaroo.

Look, I know you want this to be our main character. But since this is probably set in California or thereabouts, I haven’t seen any fruit pigeons walking around the dry and dusty areas. They’re likely to get snapped up. Perhaps we could put one in as an NPC? (Here are a few suggestions on where one might belong.)
  • Quirky curiosity-shop owner
  • Magician’s imprisoned show bird
  • Sidekick with all the helpful tips
  • Unlockable alternate outfit
  • Some kind of pigeon god/angel/deity
@Kataracts
Whoa whoa whoa. Easy there, buckaroo.

Look, I know you want this to be our main character. But since this is probably set in California or thereabouts, I haven’t seen any fruit pigeons walking around the dry and dusty areas. They’re likely to get snapped up. Perhaps we could put one in as an NPC? (Here are a few suggestions on where one might belong.)
  • Quirky curiosity-shop owner
  • Magician’s imprisoned show bird
  • Sidekick with all the helpful tips
  • Unlockable alternate outfit
  • Some kind of pigeon god/angel/deity
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque ahem, *clears throat*, *inhales*

MAY I INTRODUCE TO YOU, KIWI THE FRUIT PIGEON, GOD OF THE FRESHEST FRUITS. SOME SAY HE HAS THE POWER TO MAKE LITERAL FRUIT PLANTS GROW OUT OF NOWHERE, SOME SAY HIS GENEROSITY IS UNMATCHED, ALWAYS WILLING TO FEED YOU(but only with fruit), BUT WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT HE MAKES THE BEST FRUIT PARTY PIE AND SUPER FRUIT SMOOTHIES THAT ANYONE HAS EVERY TASTED AND SOMETIMES, IF YOU'RE LUCKY, HE'LL THROW DOWN SOME WICKED FRESH N' FRUITY RHYMES TO ENTERTAIN YOU WHEN YOU ARE IN HIS COMPANY.

Yeah, okay, i'm invested now, can we please make him a fruit god pigeon? please???
@LoversMasque ahem, *clears throat*, *inhales*

MAY I INTRODUCE TO YOU, KIWI THE FRUIT PIGEON, GOD OF THE FRESHEST FRUITS. SOME SAY HE HAS THE POWER TO MAKE LITERAL FRUIT PLANTS GROW OUT OF NOWHERE, SOME SAY HIS GENEROSITY IS UNMATCHED, ALWAYS WILLING TO FEED YOU(but only with fruit), BUT WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT HE MAKES THE BEST FRUIT PARTY PIE AND SUPER FRUIT SMOOTHIES THAT ANYONE HAS EVERY TASTED AND SOMETIMES, IF YOU'RE LUCKY, HE'LL THROW DOWN SOME WICKED FRESH N' FRUITY RHYMES TO ENTERTAIN YOU WHEN YOU ARE IN HIS COMPANY.

Yeah, okay, i'm invested now, can we please make him a fruit god pigeon? please???
@Kataracts
Sorry, I couldn’t hear you. I was busy building the first Altar of the Harvest for Kiwi. (And/or designing the MC for our possible JRPG)
@Kataracts
Sorry, I couldn’t hear you. I was busy building the first Altar of the Harvest for Kiwi. (And/or designing the MC for our possible JRPG)
@LoversMasque @Kataracts Thank you both for humoring me and moving you posts! Much obliged.

To Kataracts, LM is correct that this takes place in Vaguely-California, in a specific area. I have stretched the list of species available as it is, and there's only one or two domestic animals in this story, so I can't make any promises. Maybe it might come up in the story if we get there, but who knows?
@LoversMasque @Kataracts Thank you both for humoring me and moving you posts! Much obliged.

To Kataracts, LM is correct that this takes place in Vaguely-California, in a specific area. I have stretched the list of species available as it is, and there's only one or two domestic animals in this story, so I can't make any promises. Maybe it might come up in the story if we get there, but who knows?
Seeker
@Kataracts

Slow down, dude! It's a choose your own adventure, and everything is chosen with random rolls. It's supposed to surprise you and be a wild adventure on it's own. Trying to demand something into the story is a) rude, and b) ruins a lot of the suspense that comes with these kinds of threads. Chill out a bit!
@Kataracts

Slow down, dude! It's a choose your own adventure, and everything is chosen with random rolls. It's supposed to surprise you and be a wild adventure on it's own. Trying to demand something into the story is a) rude, and b) ruins a lot of the suspense that comes with these kinds of threads. Chill out a bit!
Sorry everyone, i'm just having so much fun and also I now have to have KIWI THE GOD OF THE FRESHEST FRUIT as a character in literally in everything else, but its cool if ya'll don't want to have him as a character in this story, since i understand that i am demanding a lot, but hey, i'm happy i humored you guys!! I like making people laugh, so yeah, i feel accomplished.
Sorry everyone, i'm just having so much fun and also I now have to have KIWI THE GOD OF THE FRESHEST FRUIT as a character in literally in everything else, but its cool if ya'll don't want to have him as a character in this story, since i understand that i am demanding a lot, but hey, i'm happy i humored you guys!! I like making people laugh, so yeah, i feel accomplished.
Guys, I know this might not be the best thing to put here, but I really need to show you guys this. Let me just say, i am very invested in Kiwi. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CGnWOmE2YoNMVPVt3ltjtjSQWOnaq8V7

Guys, I know this might not be the best thing to put here, but I really need to show you guys this. Let me just say, i am very invested in Kiwi. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CGnWOmE2YoNMVPVt3ltjtjSQWOnaq8V7

That would certainly be quite a thing, wouldn't it.

Just so y'all know, if you don't specify something (color or gender), I'll be assuming you agree with the person above and use their choice as well for yours!
That would certainly be quite a thing, wouldn't it.

Just so y'all know, if you don't specify something (color or gender), I'll be assuming you agree with the person above and use their choice as well for yours!
Seeker
NOWWWWW BACK TO THE SHOW
NOWWWWW BACK TO THE SHOW
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12