Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Redwoods CYOA Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
You flatter me.

I'm gunna wait until tomorrow to post the next bit so that (hopefully) everyone can get their vote in on the species!
You flatter me.

I'm gunna wait until tomorrow to post the next bit so that (hopefully) everyone can get their vote in on the species!
Seeker
y’all mind if i turn this into a jrpg? (trust me i know rudimentary coding skills)
y’all mind if i turn this into a jrpg? (trust me i know rudimentary coding skills)
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I'm excited to see the game has started. Hello, other players!
I'm excited to see the game has started. Hello, other players!
1148_200px_comettail76_by_miirshroom-dbencqu.png
Uh, is that too many arboreal salamanders? (Don’t mind me, just being a judgmental birb)
Uh, is that too many arboreal salamanders? (Don’t mind me, just being a judgmental birb)
Really, every species has interesting sounding points, so I won't be disappointed either way. I wanted to add something that has not yet been chosen. Being a cute little mouse apothecary is a possibility I cannot ignore!

(If this were an RPG I would definitely make multiple playthroughs to see how each type of character is unique!)
Really, every species has interesting sounding points, so I won't be disappointed either way. I wanted to add something that has not yet been chosen. Being a cute little mouse apothecary is a possibility I cannot ignore!

(If this were an RPG I would definitely make multiple playthroughs to see how each type of character is unique!)
Well, that caught me by surprise. I didn't expect "pigeon" to be the chosen route. This is going to be fun!
Well, that caught me by surprise. I didn't expect "pigeon" to be the chosen route. This is going to be fun!
Seeker
@Comettail @houndofspring @CabbageCrow @Arachnoid @hqmary @redlobco @cobaltstorm @Neryth @WhitePhoenix @AngelOfMetal @Kataracts

All right, everyone! Time for us to construct our own franken-pigeon together!
@Comettail @houndofspring @CabbageCrow @Arachnoid @hqmary @redlobco @cobaltstorm @Neryth @WhitePhoenix @AngelOfMetal @Kataracts

All right, everyone! Time for us to construct our own franken-pigeon together!
Coo! Pigeon was another that I was really hoping for. I love those birds.
Coo! Pigeon was another that I was really hoping for. I love those birds.
@LoversMasque

On it.
@LoversMasque

On it.
4xd1oW3.png
@AngelOfMetal [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1841a1e8cb698bdd89798d6327165329/tumblr_inline_p7rr64BvqN1qix8ij_500.jpg[/img] I realized I made it too edgy, I'll make her a bit more like this.
@AngelOfMetal
tumblr_inline_p7rr64BvqN1qix8ij_500.jpg
I realized I made it too edgy, I'll make her a bit more like this.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12