Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flight Rising is wlw/mlm Solidarity
1 2
@EgoLobster
oh my god you wouldn't
i have always wanted a permabab though asdfghjkl;' i've never had one before
@EgoLobster
oh my god you wouldn't
i have always wanted a permabab though asdfghjkl;' i've never had one before
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo Oh my god I would You"RE GONNA HAVE ONE I have 2 rn and one is a gen1 named jam because well look at my plans for her [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=88&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=54&tertgene=18&winggene=5&wings=13&auth=3d67004bcb420c8d294015fdecc3de560e09f703&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Kairo
Oh my god I would
You"RE GONNA HAVE ONE
I have 2 rn and one is a gen1 named jam because
well
look at my plans for her
dragon?age=0&body=88&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=54&tertgene=18&winggene=5&wings=13&auth=3d67004bcb420c8d294015fdecc3de560e09f703&dummyext=prev.png
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster
If I were going to have one, it'd probably be either a G1 or an imperial since I'm trying to stick to a mostly G1 lair (with the exception of imperials and like,, two dragons because one is a lore dragon that means a lot to me and the other is a dear gift from my sister)

that dragon !!! She's so cute and also?? really really pretty??? lord she's gonna look fantastic once she's done being gened.
@EgoLobster
If I were going to have one, it'd probably be either a G1 or an imperial since I'm trying to stick to a mostly G1 lair (with the exception of imperials and like,, two dragons because one is a lore dragon that means a lot to me and the other is a dear gift from my sister)

that dragon !!! She's so cute and also?? really really pretty??? lord she's gonna look fantastic once she's done being gened.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
thanks (; she's a gen1 and I'm super happy about it
@Kairo
thanks (; she's a gen1 and I'm super happy about it
@hamkid @Kairo @Bloodmaw @EgoLobster

Oh my goodness thank you all so much !! This is all super sweet and wholesome, and it's great to meet all of you!
I love all ur dragons, they're all so great!!!
@hamkid @Kairo @Bloodmaw @EgoLobster

Oh my goodness thank you all so much !! This is all super sweet and wholesome, and it's great to meet all of you!
I love all ur dragons, they're all so great!!!
tumblr_pbvxbtK5gS1sovalbo2_r1_400.png

tumblr_pbvydaaNnP1sovalbo3_r1_75sq.png superb you funky little dragon tumblr_pbvydaaNnP1sovalbo3_r1_75sq.png
@bumblewhiskers
no worries~ it's wonderful to meet you!
@bumblewhiskers
no worries~ it's wonderful to meet you!
@bumblewhiskers Hello~! Heck yeah FR is total LGBTQ+ solidarity! It's awesome to meet other wlw on this site-- I mean, besides my gf, ofc lol. As for cute dragons, this is the best I have rn, sorry lol! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35981984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359820/35981984_350.png[/img] [/url]
@bumblewhiskers Hello~! Heck yeah FR is total LGBTQ+ solidarity! It's awesome to meet other wlw on this site-- I mean, besides my gf, ofc lol. As for cute dragons, this is the best I have rn, sorry lol!

35981984_350.png
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
@dinguschi DONT APPOLOGIZE I love them omgggg I'm crying they're beautiful
Also omg do you and your gf both have FR? That's so wholesome and good
@dinguschi DONT APPOLOGIZE I love them omgggg I'm crying they're beautiful
Also omg do you and your gf both have FR? That's so wholesome and good
tumblr_pbvxbtK5gS1sovalbo2_r1_400.png

tumblr_pbvydaaNnP1sovalbo3_r1_75sq.png superb you funky little dragon tumblr_pbvydaaNnP1sovalbo3_r1_75sq.png
@bumblewhiskers Aa thank you!! And yeah! She surprised me by getting one earlier this year because I kept on blabbering about my dragon game, lol, and now she's just as in love with it as I am. P: Now we're raising and geneing up a gen 1 mirror we hatched because we're big dumb gay losers lmao
@bumblewhiskers Aa thank you!! And yeah! She surprised me by getting one earlier this year because I kept on blabbering about my dragon game, lol, and now she's just as in love with it as I am. P: Now we're raising and geneing up a gen 1 mirror we hatched because we're big dumb gay losers lmao
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
Hello! We've actually already got a LGBT+ hub, so this thread has been locked as a duplicate. If you'd like to share dragons, please keep in mind that belongs in the Dragon Share forum. Thanks! :)
Hello! We've actually already got a LGBT+ hub, so this thread has been locked as a duplicate. If you'd like to share dragons, please keep in mind that belongs in the Dragon Share forum. Thanks! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2