Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What should you be doing?
1 2 3 4
As of right now, I am procrastinating many things. As a result, I wanted to know who else was doing the same! It's fairly simple, just answer the question above in a post.

I'll go first. I should be:
-practicing my instrument
-working on my project
-working on my summer classes
-and looking at colleges/scholarships
As of right now, I am procrastinating many things. As a result, I wanted to know who else was doing the same! It's fairly simple, just answer the question above in a post.

I'll go first. I should be:
-practicing my instrument
-working on my project
-working on my summer classes
-and looking at colleges/scholarships
Applying to college but here we are :/
Applying to college but here we are :/
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
@Blackthorns
Haha.. you got me. Tbh, I also need to bet my common and coalition applications finished.... But, FR is much more appealing.
@Blackthorns
Haha.. you got me. Tbh, I also need to bet my common and coalition applications finished.... But, FR is much more appealing.
I'm supposed to be fixing the ceiling, but I've been doing that for days and my arms hurt, let me take a break!

Thankfully, it was just the ceiling, not the roof or any real structure damage. A storm a few weeks back blew a large branch that broke through the gate thing in the "attic" (not really an attic, but not sure what it is actually called) that came down and made a big chunk of the ceiling tiles collapse. I gotta replace this whole section instead of just patching up a few tiles (maybe about 1/3 of the back room), and while it isn't exactly difficult, it isn't something I can rush. I also can't afford to hire anyone to do it, so doing it alone is taking a while.
I'm supposed to be fixing the ceiling, but I've been doing that for days and my arms hurt, let me take a break!

Thankfully, it was just the ceiling, not the roof or any real structure damage. A storm a few weeks back blew a large branch that broke through the gate thing in the "attic" (not really an attic, but not sure what it is actually called) that came down and made a big chunk of the ceiling tiles collapse. I gotta replace this whole section instead of just patching up a few tiles (maybe about 1/3 of the back room), and while it isn't exactly difficult, it isn't something I can rush. I also can't afford to hire anyone to do it, so doing it alone is taking a while.
Formerly known as Brenning.
@Brenning
Oof. That's terrible. Thank goodness there isn't any structural damage. I wish you luck fixing your ceiling.
@Brenning
Oof. That's terrible. Thank goodness there isn't any structural damage. I wish you luck fixing your ceiling.
I should be:
Packing to go camping.
Working on my book.
Cleaning my room.
Washing dishes.
Doing laundry.

But I'm instead clicking around of flight rising bored out of my mind.
I should be:
Packing to go camping.
Working on my book.
Cleaning my room.
Washing dishes.
Doing laundry.

But I'm instead clicking around of flight rising bored out of my mind.
I should be doing:
Texting a potential mate to see how he’s doing
Getting through this process of getting a job
Possibly looking into having a XXY Obsidian Skydancer Pair.

But here’s I am! On FR. Waiting to be called next for my interview. Bleh
I should be doing:
Texting a potential mate to see how he’s doing
Getting through this process of getting a job
Possibly looking into having a XXY Obsidian Skydancer Pair.

But here’s I am! On FR. Waiting to be called next for my interview. Bleh
Proud member~!
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.pngWFhostclubminibadge_zps5049d71c.png
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@NoGoodUsrNames99
That's the big mood. I have a long list of chores, yet I have" nothing to do." It makes no sense, yet it does at the same time. (Ugh, curse me)
@NoGoodUsrNames99
That's the big mood. I have a long list of chores, yet I have" nothing to do." It makes no sense, yet it does at the same time. (Ugh, curse me)
@Tbelle2001

Story of my life.
@Tbelle2001

Story of my life.
[quote name="Tbelle2001" date="2018-06-22 10:36:11" ] Oof. That's terrible. Thank goodness there isn't any structural damage. I wish you luck fixing your ceiling. [/quote] Thank you! It was a bit surprising how the whole thing happened, one of those freak circumstances where if the angle of the branch had been just a little different, it would have simply hit the house and that would be that. But the way it came was almost like a projectile, striking the gate thing and continuing into the hole, bringing down this whole section of tiles. My heart leapt into my throat when I heard the crash because I thought it might be a tornado ripping up the house. But I'm really just glad it was just the gate thing and the ceiling. I'm also REALLY glad it was in the back room and not right above my mom or anybody, could have caused some serious bodily harm.
Tbelle2001 wrote on 2018-06-22 10:36:11:

Thank you!

It was a bit surprising how the whole thing happened, one of those freak circumstances where if the angle of the branch had been just a little different, it would have simply hit the house and that would be that. But the way it came was almost like a projectile, striking the gate thing and continuing into the hole, bringing down this whole section of tiles. My heart leapt into my throat when I heard the crash because I thought it might be a tornado ripping up the house.

But I'm really just glad it was just the gate thing and the ceiling. I'm also REALLY glad it was in the back room and not right above my mom or anybody, could have caused some serious bodily harm.
Formerly known as Brenning.
1 2 3 4