Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fat Birds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I loVE Big blobby birds!! Especially Java Finches, who are MAXIMUM BLORB when they sit down and fluff out. I've owned parrots for years, but when I got the money and time, I'm gonna get a Java Sparrow. Delightful little non-tropics I've never given the time of day, as I was a FOOL (I love my Conure tho, that'll never change) [img]http://www.animalslook.com/media/melting-animals-that-will-melt-your-heart-10-pictures/melting-animals-that-will-melt-your-heart-10-pictures-11.jpg[/img] Puffy owls too!! Perfect babes. Problem is, under all the fluff, you realize they're constructed of LIES. All those puffy birds look like ET under all that adorable feather mass. I didn't think about this while making Corbin, a character of mine who's an Owl/Harpy Vampire who... Looks tragic when I peel the fluff back [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6c6152c4803ab1187b52c675c86864a0/tumblr_inline_p8fdlhs1l21ti9qsw_540.png[/img]
I loVE Big blobby birds!! Especially Java Finches, who are MAXIMUM BLORB when they sit down and fluff out. I've owned parrots for years, but when I got the money and time, I'm gonna get a Java Sparrow. Delightful little non-tropics I've never given the time of day, as I was a FOOL (I love my Conure tho, that'll never change)
melting-animals-that-will-melt-your-heart-10-pictures-11.jpg

Puffy owls too!! Perfect babes. Problem is, under all the fluff, you realize they're constructed of LIES. All those puffy birds look like ET under all that adorable feather mass. I didn't think about this while making Corbin, a character of mine who's an Owl/Harpy Vampire who... Looks tragic when I peel the fluff back

tumblr_inline_p8fdlhs1l21ti9qsw_540.png
image.png
[img]http://www.svartfoton.se/900x600/stjartmes_110114_bulltofta_86_CLj.jpg[/img] Orb......... Round birds are Good and I would die for them
stjartmes_110114_bulltofta_86_CLj.jpg
Orb.........
Round birds are Good and I would die for them
6cowlmA.png
May | They/Them | INFJ

Nice to meet you! I'm still rather new to FR, so don't
hesitate to tell me if there's anything I'm doing wrong ^^

~Art dump~

~Free Doodles (Closed)~
[img]http://www.post-gazette.com/image/2016/10/11/1140x_q90_a10-7_cTC_ca33,18,946,931/20161012HOScreechOwl3-2.jpg[/img] [img]http://mywildlifewanderings.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/snowy-puffed-1.jpg[/img] why, yes.
20161012HOScreechOwl3-2.jpg
snowy-puffed-1.jpg
why, yes.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
fat birds are the organism that got the closest to perfection.
fat birds are the organism that got the closest to perfection.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
@Lindwur THANK YOU.... SO MUCH FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THIS BIRD. Oh my god, now I want to keep one of these one day... they're so cute!!!!! (also that character is beautiful, even if he looks like a gremlin without feathers)
@Lindwur THANK YOU.... SO MUCH FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THIS BIRD. Oh my god, now I want to keep one of these one day... they're so cute!!!!! (also that character is beautiful, even if he looks like a gremlin without feathers)
[quote name="SakuOpal" date="2018-05-09 10:25:46" ] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lte89vaEYs1r2wrwho1_500.jpg[/img] [/quote] round [quote name="FalloutStreak" date="2018-05-09 10:36:53" ] Eeeeee borbs! [/quote] borb is how the kirby fandom often calls meta knight lol.
SakuOpal wrote on 2018-05-09 10:25:46:
tumblr_lte89vaEYs1r2wrwho1_500.jpg
round
FalloutStreak wrote on 2018-05-09 10:36:53:
Eeeeee borbs!
borb is how the kirby fandom often calls meta knight lol.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
looking at pictures of fat birds could possibly cure my depression.
looking at pictures of fat birds could possibly cure my depression.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
When I walk down to the bus stop in the morning there is always a few chubby bobin robins hopping around. The I morning one little stinker didn't fly away right away when I came close. I got to about 3 feet away before they puffed their chest our and flew with their little birb freinds across the street.

(I found a pic of a creaming robin ball, but it won't work D: )

I live next to a woods so I get a boatload of fat birbs in the winter. Tons of fimches and chickadees who comw ro gobble up the feed we put out once and a while.

Once in a while we get an owl. I've never seen one, but I can hear them when they are close. They are the best birbs. There is a few at a local Autobon society and they are suck sweet little feather fluffs.
When I walk down to the bus stop in the morning there is always a few chubby bobin robins hopping around. The I morning one little stinker didn't fly away right away when I came close. I got to about 3 feet away before they puffed their chest our and flew with their little birb freinds across the street.

(I found a pic of a creaming robin ball, but it won't work D: )

I live next to a woods so I get a boatload of fat birbs in the winter. Tons of fimches and chickadees who comw ro gobble up the feed we put out once and a while.

Once in a while we get an owl. I've never seen one, but I can hear them when they are close. They are the best birbs. There is a few at a local Autobon society and they are suck sweet little feather fluffs.
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
@foxwolf273 Yeah, since I live in an urban area it's mostly robins and sparrows, but every once in a while we get some beautiful mourning doves as well, and I've seen house finches out and about recently as well!! In my opinion, all round birds are equally cute and beautiful!
@foxwolf273 Yeah, since I live in an urban area it's mostly robins and sparrows, but every once in a while we get some beautiful mourning doves as well, and I've seen house finches out and about recently as well!! In my opinion, all round birds are equally cute and beautiful!
@Dialtastic yeah we get mourning doves too. Those fat idiots are everywhere lol. They are so pretty, but they aren't the smartest. They freak out when I walk too close, but they don't notice until I'm right up in their faces. They're great.
@Dialtastic yeah we get mourning doves too. Those fat idiots are everywhere lol. They are so pretty, but they aren't the smartest. They freak out when I walk too close, but they don't notice until I'm right up in their faces. They're great.
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10