Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Characters you are too attached to?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
O'Brien from 1984 is overall a terrible person, and normally I can't stand the morally problematic characters. But for some reason I find this guy super interesting?? Like you know so little about him that you can't stop making theories about him? Was he really a rebel once? Is the Brotherhood even real? Is he just an undercover Inner Party agent trying to find subversives? Seriously, the questions are endless.

I don't sympathize with him at all and find him extremely manipulative, but I do find him to be an intriguing character. (His relationship dynamic with Winston is also worth remarking about, but that may be off-topic whoops-)
O'Brien from 1984 is overall a terrible person, and normally I can't stand the morally problematic characters. But for some reason I find this guy super interesting?? Like you know so little about him that you can't stop making theories about him? Was he really a rebel once? Is the Brotherhood even real? Is he just an undercover Inner Party agent trying to find subversives? Seriously, the questions are endless.

I don't sympathize with him at all and find him extremely manipulative, but I do find him to be an intriguing character. (His relationship dynamic with Winston is also worth remarking about, but that may be off-topic whoops-)
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Good lord I did not expect this many replies
Good lord I did not expect this many replies
EEEHEHEEEHEEE DRAGONCE AND VIOLENCE!:
It tends to shift and change along with my current fandoms, but there's always been two constants - Megatron and Optimus Prime.

There are no words for how much I love these two dorks. Maniacal overlord faces off against heroic martyr - inadvertent slash occurs. (Or intentional slash, if you're into fanfic). It's such a weirdly perfect dynamic, no matter what series they're in.

I'm sorry, I'm giant robot trash.
It tends to shift and change along with my current fandoms, but there's always been two constants - Megatron and Optimus Prime.

There are no words for how much I love these two dorks. Maniacal overlord faces off against heroic martyr - inadvertent slash occurs. (Or intentional slash, if you're into fanfic). It's such a weirdly perfect dynamic, no matter what series they're in.

I'm sorry, I'm giant robot trash.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
dio & joseph from jjba are prolly my biggest loves of all time..

there's also komaeda from danganronpa whom i used to H A T E... but only this year i've re-evaluated my stance on him and um. i'd die for him i love him SO frickin much. another dr faves are akamatsu & saihara from v3... i just want them to be together and happy forever ok, esp akamatsu... dream girl right there tbh

i'm super happy to see people mention characters i'm attached to as well tho, like trevor from gtav!! (@Bullet2019) i really thought i was the only one who got strangely attached to that awful, awful man. but honestly, i'd take a bullet for him.

and, i know this is quite a late response, but @Hypercoaster i feel you!!! eddy is my fave from the trio but double d is such a close second, they're basically both number one for me tbh.. i never realised as a kid what double d had was ocd and it's so interesting looking back on it and how they portrayed it. the movie also made me so emotional... god i'm overattached to these kids for sure.
dio & joseph from jjba are prolly my biggest loves of all time..

there's also komaeda from danganronpa whom i used to H A T E... but only this year i've re-evaluated my stance on him and um. i'd die for him i love him SO frickin much. another dr faves are akamatsu & saihara from v3... i just want them to be together and happy forever ok, esp akamatsu... dream girl right there tbh

i'm super happy to see people mention characters i'm attached to as well tho, like trevor from gtav!! (@Bullet2019) i really thought i was the only one who got strangely attached to that awful, awful man. but honestly, i'd take a bullet for him.

and, i know this is quite a late response, but @Hypercoaster i feel you!!! eddy is my fave from the trio but double d is such a close second, they're basically both number one for me tbh.. i never realised as a kid what double d had was ocd and it's so interesting looking back on it and how they portrayed it. the movie also made me so emotional... god i'm overattached to these kids for sure.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
Noah Kaiba is a very interesting character that needs to be protected.

Even if he was a brat for every episode he was in except, like, the last two.

And then he died.

Like even 4kids couldn't censor that.

And now I'm sad.
Noah Kaiba is a very interesting character that needs to be protected.

Even if he was a brat for every episode he was in except, like, the last two.

And then he died.

Like even 4kids couldn't censor that.

And now I'm sad.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Currently I'm deeply attached to Reiner from attack on titan... I just love him so much. I used to absolutely despise him but since the recent manga chapters he's become (one of) my favourite character(s). Possibly of all time. I just need him to have a happy ending, or at least, the happiest ending possible.

I used to really love Ford from Gravity Falls too, but now I have gotten over my GF obsession haha.

A little while ago I also got attached to Varian from Tangled: The Series. I didn't even really watch the show. I got interested in his character after hearing "Ready as I'll ever be" and watched a couple of episodes with him in it. I really reccomend listening to the song, it's pretty good, even if you aren't interested in the show.
Currently I'm deeply attached to Reiner from attack on titan... I just love him so much. I used to absolutely despise him but since the recent manga chapters he's become (one of) my favourite character(s). Possibly of all time. I just need him to have a happy ending, or at least, the happiest ending possible.

I used to really love Ford from Gravity Falls too, but now I have gotten over my GF obsession haha.

A little while ago I also got attached to Varian from Tangled: The Series. I didn't even really watch the show. I got interested in his character after hearing "Ready as I'll ever be" and watched a couple of episodes with him in it. I really reccomend listening to the song, it's pretty good, even if you aren't interested in the show.
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
every fictional character I dream up, every problematic character and every selfish cynical brat in every show I watch ehhh nah I never get attached to anyone.
every fictional character I dream up, every problematic character and every selfish cynical brat in every show I watch ehhh nah I never get attached to anyone.
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
uhh i don't think i'm really unhealthily attached to any characters exactly, but i really, really love my roleplay partner's oc!! oh, and junkrat from overwatch and prince sidon from breath of the wild, too. they're probably my favorites
uhh i don't think i'm really unhealthily attached to any characters exactly, but i really, really love my roleplay partner's oc!! oh, and junkrat from overwatch and prince sidon from breath of the wild, too. they're probably my favorites
Gabriel Reyes (Reaper)
Jesse McCree
Lucio

All three from Overwatch
Gabriel Reyes (Reaper)
Jesse McCree
Lucio

All three from Overwatch
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
I currently have an unhealthy obsession with Newt from the Maze Runner series. /)-(\

And Prompto from FFXV
I currently have an unhealthy obsession with Newt from the Maze Runner series. /)-(\

And Prompto from FFXV
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38