Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Characters you are too attached to?
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38
[quote name="Magowor" date="2021-02-13 15:42:11" ] VILLAINS VILLAINS VILLAINS VILLAINS [/quote] *nervous laughter* Also, the whole Blue Lion House from FE3H. Playing other routes is pain for me.
Magowor wrote on 2021-02-13 15:42:11:
VILLAINS VILLAINS VILLAINS VILLAINS
*nervous laughter*

Also, the whole Blue Lion House from FE3H. Playing other routes is pain for me.
OSPKX5l.png
Blinky from Trollhunters
Draal from Trollhunters
Stuart from 3Below
Varatos Vex from 3Below
Wilt from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends
Homsar from Homestar Runner
Strong Bad from Homestar Runner

I have more but these 7... I'm too attached to...
Blinky from Trollhunters
Draal from Trollhunters
Stuart from 3Below
Varatos Vex from 3Below
Wilt from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends
Homsar from Homestar Runner

I have more but these 7... I'm too attached to...
"dear strong bad, how do you type with boxing gloves on?"

[Reuben/The Cheat] [They/Them, It/Its] [Autistic]
Almost every character from idv

Lucky Guy, Mike Morton, Eli Clark, Ganji Gupta and, Naib Subedar from IdentityV!

also Adventurer Cookie from Cookie Run
Almost every character from idv

Lucky Guy, Mike Morton, Eli Clark, Ganji Gupta and, Naib Subedar from IdentityV!

also Adventurer Cookie from Cookie Run
giphy.gif
Ollie he/him FR +3
Hatchery - Temporarily Closed
Wishlist
Naib Fandragon my beloved
Pinkie Pie from MLP:FiM
Toothless from HTTYD
Max from Sam & Max
Bloo from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

I adore them all.
Pinkie Pie from MLP:FiM
Toothless from HTTYD
Max from Sam & Max
Bloo from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

I adore them all.
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Oh boy. I just binged the entirety of Wilde Life (a fantasy webcomic) in two days, so . . Oscar, Clifford, and Sylvia (some of the main characters).
Oh boy. I just binged the entirety of Wilde Life (a fantasy webcomic) in two days, so . . Oscar, Clifford, and Sylvia (some of the main characters).
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Hatchetfield brainrot go brrrrrr
Oh boy, I have a whole list of character I care for very much. Haha I have attachment issues
Hannah, Lex, Ethan, Emma, Paul, Snigglette yes I got attached to a sniggle, Holloway, Tim, the list goes on-
Hatchetfield brainrot go brrrrrr
Oh boy, I have a whole list of character I care for very much. Haha I have attachment issues
Hannah, Lex, Ethan, Emma, Paul, Snigglette yes I got attached to a sniggle, Holloway, Tim, the list goes on-
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Kokichi Ouma from DRV3, Xion from KH and Nero from DMC
I don't know what exactly it is about them, but it's to the point where I've resorted to making myself custom plushies of them just for comfort-

DRV3 started my distaste for things labelled "Chapter 5", if you know you know.

KH 358/2 Days spoilers: I balled my eyes out for a straight month after finishing Days, because of Xion's overly dramatic death.

Nero is baby and he deserves only happiness, I have nothing more to add to this other than repeating it over and over again--
Kokichi Ouma from DRV3, Xion from KH and Nero from DMC
I don't know what exactly it is about them, but it's to the point where I've resorted to making myself custom plushies of them just for comfort-

DRV3 started my distaste for things labelled "Chapter 5", if you know you know.

KH 358/2 Days spoilers: I balled my eyes out for a straight month after finishing Days, because of Xion's overly dramatic death.

Nero is baby and he deserves only happiness, I have nothing more to add to this other than repeating it over and over again--
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/191d41a8b5895ef923d4900c146dc263/12c9913f7f815cc9-0e/s540x810/5eebef5ef490d0640693f21c3a3283591c3cd6b4.gif[/img] I love him with my whole heart. It's honestly unhealthy how much I love him but here we are lol
5eebef5ef490d0640693f21c3a3283591c3cd6b4.gif

I love him with my whole heart. It's honestly unhealthy how much I love him but here we are lol
PJb908Z.png
Avdol from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure has been occupying my thoughts a lot recently. I admit that I harbor romantic feelings for him and I do read a lot of Avdol/Reader fanfics on AO3, having bookmarked my favorite stories on my iPad in order to revisit them regularly.

I can’t travel irl due to mental health reasons but my love for Avdol makes me low-key wish that I could visit his homeland of Cairo, Egypt, especially the Khan el-Khalili district where he specifically states that he lives.

Also, can I just mention the fact that I absolutely love his Stand ability? I have a weakness for characters who wield fire-based powers. I blame my first Pokemon, Charmander, for that preference.

Also, fun facts: Avdol and I share the same blood type (AB) and favorite color (orange). We’re also very close in age.
Avdol from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure has been occupying my thoughts a lot recently. I admit that I harbor romantic feelings for him and I do read a lot of Avdol/Reader fanfics on AO3, having bookmarked my favorite stories on my iPad in order to revisit them regularly.

I can’t travel irl due to mental health reasons but my love for Avdol makes me low-key wish that I could visit his homeland of Cairo, Egypt, especially the Khan el-Khalili district where he specifically states that he lives.

Also, can I just mention the fact that I absolutely love his Stand ability? I have a weakness for characters who wield fire-based powers. I blame my first Pokemon, Charmander, for that preference.

Also, fun facts: Avdol and I share the same blood type (AB) and favorite color (orange). We’re also very close in age.
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Tons of characters. But recently she joined the crew: [img]https://www.hitc.com/static/uploads/2021/06/Genshin-Impact-Klee-rerun-banner-4-stars-characters-and-release-date-1024x573.jpg[/img] I don't like children but Klee is just too adorable and she reminds me of a puppy.
Tons of characters. But recently she joined the crew:

Genshin-Impact-Klee-rerun-banner-4-stars-characters-and-release-date-1024x573.jpg

I don't like children but Klee is just too adorable and she reminds me of a puppy.
rzrrjmF.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38