Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | One Piece Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eZocH0Q.png[/img][/center] [rule] [center][size=7][color=#000000][font=Impact Regular]Welcome to the One Piece Hub![/font][/size] [/center] [center][quote]"My wealth and treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it, [i]I left all of it at that place[/i]!"[/quote][/center] [center][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rPodBJW.png[/img][/center] Are you a fan of the series? Let's talk here! Some basic rules: [LIST] [*]If you plan on discussing the newest chapter/episode please use the spoiler tag! [*]If something comes up that you don't agree with, [i]please do not be rude towards someone else's opinions.[/i] (this includes ships) [*]Also use the spoiler tag for any major plot lines, such as deaths/main story arcs. [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rPodBJW.png[/img][/center] [b]Pinglist for new chapter updates:[/b] (/Doodeedoodah you're in charge of this <3) panquequedemon ThousandSunny thesmallestshark IronPen lilypadmeulin GrackleDragon Feme Bloomer [rule] Banners for the thread will be made at a later time! [rule] @Doodeedoodah @Nevin It is done!
eZocH0Q.png

Welcome to the One Piece Hub!
Quote:
"My wealth and treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it, I left all of it at that place!"
Gilded Decorative Chest
rPodBJW.png
Are you a fan of the series? Let's talk here!
Some basic rules:
  • If you plan on discussing the newest chapter/episode please use the spoiler tag!
  • If something comes up that you don't agree with, please do not be rude towards someone else's opinions. (this includes ships)
  • Also use the spoiler tag for any major plot lines, such as deaths/main story arcs.
rPodBJW.png
Pinglist for new chapter updates:
(/Doodeedoodah you're in charge of this <3)
panquequedemon
ThousandSunny
thesmallestshark
IronPen
lilypadmeulin
GrackleDragon
Feme
Bloomer
Banners for the thread will be made at a later time!
@Doodeedoodah @Nevin It is done!
yGResdm.gif
Oh wow yes! I think I'll kick things off by asking what everyone thought of the latest chapter :D
Oh wow yes! I think I'll kick things off by asking what everyone thought of the latest chapter :D
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@Doodeedoodah
You reminded me I was three chapters behind!
I really liked the hint of the future with Dogtooth! Also, didn't it almost look like Ace's hat he placed over him? I also really like Pudding, I had hopes she would of joined the crew but maybe she'll be an ally later on when they try to take out Big Mom again.
Seeing the Germa all help Sanji was ;-; I really hope everything turns out okay for them but I honestly don't know where Oda is going for the end of this arc. Will there be a final battle or will they just flee?
@Doodeedoodah
You reminded me I was three chapters behind!
I really liked the hint of the future with Dogtooth! Also, didn't it almost look like Ace's hat he placed over him? I also really like Pudding, I had hopes she would of joined the crew but maybe she'll be an ally later on when they try to take out Big Mom again.
Seeing the Germa all help Sanji was ;-; I really hope everything turns out okay for them but I honestly don't know where Oda is going for the end of this arc. Will there be a final battle or will they just flee?
yGResdm.gif
@thesmallestshark
Haha, I think that's a good thing?
Yeah I really liked Dogtooth by the end, even though his fight just went on for sooooo long I got bored after awhile.
Hmm I'd have to look again but I think they were the same sort of style yup. Kinda makes me sad that Luffy would wear a hat like Ace's.
Ahhh I'm not so sure about Pudding...can't say I'm her biggest fan...Also the crew is at 10 members now so I don't think there will be any additions, unless Luffy was counting 10 without him in which case there might be one more. Either way I don't really want it to be Pudding, but it would have to be another girl, maybe Carrot.
Allies could work though, maybe even Dogtooth as well.
I really REALLY loved seeing the Germa help Sanji, it made me almost kinda like them now. Obviously I already love Reiju. Hmm maybe they'll become allies as well?? Or just end up helping them temporarily with something. Maybe even against Judge?... Meh I'm just brainstorming. :P
I've heard a few people say that they'll think there will be a final battle, but I don't see how they could win it...
Big Mom's been a little quiet?
@thesmallestshark
Haha, I think that's a good thing?
Yeah I really liked Dogtooth by the end, even though his fight just went on for sooooo long I got bored after awhile.
Hmm I'd have to look again but I think they were the same sort of style yup. Kinda makes me sad that Luffy would wear a hat like Ace's.
Ahhh I'm not so sure about Pudding...can't say I'm her biggest fan...Also the crew is at 10 members now so I don't think there will be any additions, unless Luffy was counting 10 without him in which case there might be one more. Either way I don't really want it to be Pudding, but it would have to be another girl, maybe Carrot.
Allies could work though, maybe even Dogtooth as well.
I really REALLY loved seeing the Germa help Sanji, it made me almost kinda like them now. Obviously I already love Reiju. Hmm maybe they'll become allies as well?? Or just end up helping them temporarily with something. Maybe even against Judge?... Meh I'm just brainstorming. :P
I've heard a few people say that they'll think there will be a final battle, but I don't see how they could win it...
Big Mom's been a little quiet?
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
Also quick question (I'm pretty sure this isn't a spoiler) but why are they called the Germa 66? I think it's been said but I don't remember... :/
Also quick question (I'm pretty sure this isn't a spoiler) but why are they called the Germa 66? I think it's been said but I don't remember... :/
@Doodeedoodah Oh it was. I'm surprised I wasn't missing more because it slipped my mind. [spoiler] I agree with the fight, I'm sure (if they do it the same way it's paced in the manga anyways) that's gonna be quite a few episodes just dedicated to it....like another marineford...[/spoiler] [spoiler] Big Mom has been super quiet, also relating to that I just got to the fishman isle arc in the anime and seeing the Candy factory and Luffy foreshadowing the Big mom fight was like :o!! [/spoiler] [spoiler]I think maybe her not eating will weaken her, to a point where Luff could maybe manage a big battle? Although to be honest with her entire crew behind her I really don't see how anything could come from winning just against her, unless it demoralizes them all or something. Pretty much every commander under her are above strength of the crew currently so it's a bit ?????? even with Germa there, it's still a 400/1 situation for Big Mom. I have [i]hopes[/i] that maybe Shanks would appear, with Marco and the WB's in toe to lend a hand but I don't think Oda would do that. I feel like Marco will be in the Wano arc more then anything....[/spoiler] [spoiler] I'd love to see Germa and Franky work together to help build up the technology aspect of the crew. I mean, it would be amazing to have as allies but somehow I doubt it just cause Judge. Although they did mention Vegapunk, so maybe something will happen between all of them that will do....something? I also love Reiju, she's the best. I find it kinda weird how they're automata's though? I wish they would expand a bit more on it...[/spoiler] ...I don't remember. I'll look it up. [quote]" It was revealed by [spoiler]Vinsmoke Yonji[/spoiler] that Germa 66 was chosen as the model for the comic's villain group because the name of its commanders was once considered synonymous with evil."[/quote] That seems to be all I can find.
@Doodeedoodah

Oh it was. I'm surprised I wasn't missing more because it slipped my mind.

I agree with the fight, I'm sure (if they do it the same way it's paced in the manga anyways) that's gonna be quite a few episodes just dedicated to it....like another marineford...
Big Mom has been super quiet, also relating to that I just got to the fishman isle arc in the anime and seeing the Candy factory and Luffy foreshadowing the Big mom fight was like :o!!
I think maybe her not eating will weaken her, to a point where Luff could maybe manage a big battle? Although to be honest with her entire crew behind her I really don't see how anything could come from winning just against her, unless it demoralizes them all or something. Pretty much every commander under her are above strength of the crew currently so it's a bit ?????? even with Germa there, it's still a 400/1 situation for Big Mom. I have hopes that maybe Shanks would appear, with Marco and the WB's in toe to lend a hand but I don't think Oda would do that. I feel like Marco will be in the Wano arc more then anything....

I'd love to see Germa and Franky work together to help build up the technology aspect of the crew. I mean, it would be amazing to have as allies but somehow I doubt it just cause Judge. Although they did mention Vegapunk, so maybe something will happen between all of them that will do....something? I also love Reiju, she's the best. I find it kinda weird how they're automata's though? I wish they would expand a bit more on it...

...I don't remember. I'll look it up.
Quote:
" It was revealed by Vinsmoke Yonji that Germa 66 was chosen as the model for the comic's villain group because the name of its commanders was once considered synonymous with evil."
That seems to be all I can find.
yGResdm.gif
I rarely go into General Discussion, but for some reason I felt like I should.
I have been summoned.
Hello all, resident One Piece fan here.
I rarely go into General Discussion, but for some reason I felt like I should.
I have been summoned.
Hello all, resident One Piece fan here.
@thesmallestshark I must regretfully say that I've only watched about half-ish of the anime, but I'm going to fix that in the summer and hopefully introduce my friend as well. It'll be fun finding all the foreshadowing, maybe see something interesting I missed. [spoiler]I agree Big Mom not eating has weakened her, I feel like something might happen with that, kinda feels like it's leading up to something? I'm not sure if maybe she'll get some kinda power up from being hungry/eating the cake or it'll be the opposite... Maybe since Sanji's cake is so good she'll turn up only to let them go? But then I feel like if that happened she'd try to keep Sanji... Now that I think about it...since the Straw Hat Grand Fleet have been on the covers lately they might make an appearance to fight off the Big Mom Pirates? That would be really interesting to actually get to know them all! I don't think Shanks will show up till the end because of his promise with Luffy but I guess it's possible that one of his crew could turn up earlier. I'm really excited for Usopp and his dad to reunite, that'll be great. As for the WBP I'm pretty sure they'll turn up at the same time as..uh...Weevil? Was it? 'Whitebeards true son' or whatever he's claiming to be. I'm pretty sure they'll become some sort of allies as well because of Whitebeard telling them to help Luffy at Marineford and because they probably count him as a brother as well. Haha I think I'm rambling a bit but I have SO MUCH to say! Wano - I'm thinking an expansion on the whole 'voice of all things' that Luffy can hear, and also Zoro-ness because samurai! Maybe even Zoro's family? Yeah Judge isn't a nice guy, Vegapunk is really intriguing though, I think he's more likely to show up helping the Straw Hats/Franky I didn't properly realise they were automatas until someone called them cyborgs so yeah I want to know more about that as well. [/spoiler] Have a cute Reiju pic for the long text: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/188d82bf14d6ab52d98e2d03616f6a8b/tumblr_onlyhlbFqS1sih5y7o1_1280.jpg[/img] by [url]http://kurapika-r.tumblr.com/[/url]
@thesmallestshark
I must regretfully say that I've only watched about half-ish of the anime, but I'm going to fix that in the summer and hopefully introduce my friend as well. It'll be fun finding all the foreshadowing, maybe see something interesting I missed.
I agree Big Mom not eating has weakened her, I feel like something might happen with that, kinda feels like it's leading up to something? I'm not sure if maybe she'll get some kinda power up from being hungry/eating the cake or it'll be the opposite... Maybe since Sanji's cake is so good she'll turn up only to let them go? But then I feel like if that happened she'd try to keep Sanji...
Now that I think about it...since the Straw Hat Grand Fleet have been on the covers lately they might make an appearance to fight off the Big Mom Pirates? That would be really interesting to actually get to know them all! I don't think Shanks will show up till the end because of his promise with Luffy but I guess it's possible that one of his crew could turn up earlier. I'm really excited for Usopp and his dad to reunite, that'll be great.
As for the WBP I'm pretty sure they'll turn up at the same time as..uh...Weevil? Was it? 'Whitebeards true son' or whatever he's claiming to be. I'm pretty sure they'll become some sort of allies as well because of Whitebeard telling them to help Luffy at Marineford and because they probably count him as a brother as well.
Haha I think I'm rambling a bit but I have SO MUCH to say!
Wano - I'm thinking an expansion on the whole 'voice of all things' that Luffy can hear, and also Zoro-ness because samurai! Maybe even Zoro's family?
Yeah Judge isn't a nice guy, Vegapunk is really intriguing though, I think he's more likely to show up helping the Straw Hats/Franky
I didn't properly realise they were automatas until someone called them cyborgs so yeah I want to know more about that as well.

Have a cute Reiju pic for the long text:
tumblr_onlyhlbFqS1sih5y7o1_1280.jpg
by http://kurapika-r.tumblr.com/
@ThousandSunny

A One Piece fan? I couldn't tell :P
Welcome!
@ThousandSunny

A One Piece fan? I couldn't tell :P
Welcome!
@Doodeedoodah
Thanks!

I am forever trying to find someone to chat with about the new chapters and such.
My only friends in real life that like One Piece are either only caught up to the anime or not current with the anime or the manga.
It's a travesty.

@Doodeedoodah
Thanks!

I am forever trying to find someone to chat with about the new chapters and such.
My only friends in real life that like One Piece are either only caught up to the anime or not current with the anime or the manga.
It's a travesty.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65