Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily Quotes... :D
1 2 3 4
@Dragonelle

Here's a quote for you;

"JUST WAIT UNTIL MY FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS!" - Draco Malfoy

:D
@Dragonelle

Here's a quote for you;

"JUST WAIT UNTIL MY FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS!" - Draco Malfoy

:D
0-E2-AB389-92-**-40-B7-8-D53-E4438-FAA554-B.jpg
mlHpBMC.pngsZShZzW.pngjA5A7gu.png
ZijKo9W.png
ocTKWwg.gif
@Nirvana69 Why Thank You! I Love Harry Potter BTW
@Nirvana69 Why Thank You! I Love Harry Potter BTW
OY2CZgk.png
[center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8aac8914be454bfe2448df27440275b1/tumblr_p2xfkbIEnE1wfo3awo1_540.png [center] Hellllllllo EVERYONE! I just randomly thought of this and do not know who came up with this one, but I thought it was such a great quote and think everyone should follow it! Following on wards, today's quote of the day is : "Be true to yourself." I hope you all have a nice day, and sorry for not posting one yesterday! I was dancing from 12pm to 3pm and then saw a show and I didn't have my computer! [center] @AlbinoWerewolf @ShiningBreeze
tumblr_p2xfkbIEnE1wfo3awo1_540.png

Hellllllllo EVERYONE! I just randomly thought of this and do not know who came up with this one, but I thought it was such a great quote and think everyone should follow it! Following on wards, today's quote of the day is :

"Be true to yourself."

I hope you all have a nice day, and sorry for not posting one yesterday! I was dancing from 12pm to 3pm and then saw a show and I didn't have my computer!
OY2CZgk.png
[center] [img] https://78.media.tumblr.com/8aac8914be454bfe2448df27440275b1/tumblr_p2xfkbIEnE1wfo3awo1_540.png [center] HI Everyone! This quote is a bit long, but ummm enjoy!? Today's Quote of the day: "Our footsteps run and I don't want them to end. I want to run and laugh and feel like this forever. I want to avoid any awkward moments when the realness of reality sticks its fork into our flesh, leaving us standing there, together. I want to stay here, in this moment, and never go to other places where we don't know what to say or what to do." ~Markus Zusac This quote really means a lot to me actually because I am like, really, really, really socially awkward. At least when I am actually around people. On the internet I am a totally different person. Anyway, Have a nice day and keep submitting your own quotes! The ones I have already gotten are great! @AlbinoWerewolf @ShiningBreeze [center]

HI Everyone! This quote is a bit long, but ummm enjoy!? Today's Quote of the day:

"Our footsteps run and I don't want them to end. I want to run and laugh and feel like this forever. I want to avoid any awkward moments when the realness of reality sticks its fork into our flesh, leaving us standing there, together. I want to stay here, in this moment, and never go to other places where we don't know what to say or what to do." ~Markus Zusac

This quote really means a lot to me actually because I am like, really, really, really socially awkward. At least when I am actually around people. On the internet I am a totally different person.

Anyway, Have a nice day and keep submitting your own quotes! The ones I have already gotten are great!

@AlbinoWerewolf
@ShiningBreeze
OY2CZgk.png
^BUMP^
^BUMP^
OY2CZgk.png
[center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8aac8914be454bfe2448df27440275b1/tumblr_p2xfkbIEnE1wfo3awo1_540.png [/img] UMMM Hi guys. Sorry I've been gone for 4 days. I've just had a really stressful week and yeah. But hey! I'm here now and to make up for those 4 days I missed, I'm gonna give you my top 5 favorite quotes! [b] [color= turquoise]1. "The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing." ~Socrates 2. "Believe you can and you're halfway there." ~Theodore Roosevelt 3. "Change your thoughts and you change your world." ~Norman Vincent Peale 4. "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson 5. "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm Possible'" ~Audrey Hepburn [/color] [/b] @AlbinoWerewolf @ShiningBreeze

UMMM Hi guys. Sorry I've been gone for 4 days. I've just had a really stressful week and yeah. But hey! I'm here now and to make up for those 4 days I missed, I'm gonna give you my top 5 favorite quotes!

1. "The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing." ~Socrates

2. "Believe you can and you're halfway there." ~Theodore Roosevelt

3. "Change your thoughts and you change your world." ~Norman Vincent Peale

4. "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

5. "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm Possible'" ~Audrey Hepburn

@AlbinoWerewolf
@ShiningBreeze
OY2CZgk.png
@Dragonelle hah i have seen that last one about before at school
@Dragonelle hah i have seen that last one about before at school
I4TUkY9.png
Okay, well, wasssssup guys....it's been a LONG time, so long I actually forgot I started this forum post. But, I found it again, and here I am...eheh... anyways, I'll try to post a quote when I can, but here is today's quote:

"Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff anywhere" -Anonymous

Please make sure to send back some quotes to me and post ur own on here! Thanks!

@AlbinoWerewolf
@ShiningBreeze
Okay, well, wasssssup guys....it's been a LONG time, so long I actually forgot I started this forum post. But, I found it again, and here I am...eheh... anyways, I'll try to post a quote when I can, but here is today's quote:

"Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff anywhere" -Anonymous

Please make sure to send back some quotes to me and post ur own on here! Thanks!

@AlbinoWerewolf
@ShiningBreeze
OY2CZgk.png
1 2 3 4