Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily Quotes... :D
1 2 3 4
[center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8aac8914be454bfe2448df27440275b1/tumblr_p2xfkbIEnE1wfo3awo1_540.png [center] [center]HELLO! It's Dragonelle here I plan to take all of those emotions inside you and, actually nevermind, I'm trying to be dramatic, but it's not working... Anyway, Hello! It's Dragonelle and I am doing a daily quote forum topic! I decided that it would be fun to make people feel inspired and happy and whatever other emotions they want to feel. There is another reason for this though and that is to encourage people to read these and respond and also to even post there own quotes. Most of these quotes will be from famous people and other will be by my helpless heart (if I even have one lol). Anyway, you can always post quotes down below and if they mean something to you and remind you of someone else you know who plays FR, feel free to ping them! Or even sing up to be pinged! Anyway, have a great day and a new quote will come out tomorrow[center] [center] Today's Quote of The Day is: "Sometimes me think 'What is friend?' and then me say 'Friend is someone to share the last cookie with'" ~Cookie Monster [center] Ping List: [center] [center] @AlbinoWerewolf @Shiningbreeze[center]
tumblr_p2xfkbIEnE1wfo3awo1_540.png
HELLO! It's Dragonelle here I plan to take all of those emotions inside you and, actually nevermind, I'm trying to be dramatic, but it's not working... Anyway, Hello! It's Dragonelle and I am doing a daily quote forum topic! I decided that it would be fun to make people feel inspired and happy and whatever other emotions they want to feel. There is another reason for this though and that is to encourage people to read these and respond and also to even post there own quotes. Most of these quotes will be from famous people and other will be by my helpless heart (if I even have one lol). Anyway, you can always post quotes down below and if they mean something to you and remind you of someone else you know who plays FR, feel free to ping them! Or even sing up to be pinged!
Anyway, have a great day and a new quote will come out tomorrow
Today's Quote of The Day is: "Sometimes me think 'What is friend?' and then me say 'Friend is someone to share the last cookie with'" ~Cookie Monster

OY2CZgk.png
[center] [img] https://78.media.tumblr.com/8aac8914be454bfe2448df27440275b1/tumblr_p2xfkbIEnE1wfo3awo1_540.png [center] [center] Today's Quote of the Day Is: "It's not what happen's to you, but how you react to it that matters." ~Epictetus [center] [center] Have a great day everyone and make sure to come back tomorrow and even post your own quotes! [center]

Today's Quote of the Day Is: "It's not what happen's to you, but how you react to it that matters." ~Epictetus

Have a great day everyone and make sure to come back tomorrow and even post your own quotes!
OY2CZgk.png
^BUMP^
^BUMP^
OY2CZgk.png
^BUMP^
^BUMP^
OY2CZgk.png
Rise up!
When your living on your knees,
You rise up!
Tell your brother that he's gotta,
Rise up!
Tell your sister that she's gotta,
Rise up!-John Laurens
Rise up!
When your living on your knees,
You rise up!
Tell your brother that he's gotta,
Rise up!
Tell your sister that she's gotta,
Rise up!-John Laurens
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@willowfrost10 Thank You so much for the quote!!!
@willowfrost10 Thank You so much for the quote!!!
OY2CZgk.png
^BUMP^
^BUMP^
OY2CZgk.png
^BUMP^
^BUMP^
OY2CZgk.png
^BUMP^
^BUMP^
OY2CZgk.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8aac8914be454bfe2448df27440275b1/tumblr_p2xfkbIEnE1wfo3awo1_540.png[/img] [center] [center] Today's Quote of the Day Is: "Friends don't lie." ~Eleven Be sure to come back tomorrow for another quote! Have a great day everyone! [center]

Today's Quote of the Day Is: "Friends don't lie." ~Eleven

Be sure to come back tomorrow for another quote! Have a great day everyone!
OY2CZgk.png
1 2 3 4