Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Listening To RIGHT NOW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Look over at that playlist and let me know what kind of ????????????f i r e???????????? is coming out of your speakers RIGHT now; or just share what kind of music is jumpstarting your soul these days

Me, I'm rocking all three of BROCKHAMPTON's SATURATION albums from start to finish right now, but N.E.R.D's Lightning Fire Magic Prayer is a groove that just won't leave my head
Look over at that playlist and let me know what kind of ????????????f i r e???????????? is coming out of your speakers RIGHT now; or just share what kind of music is jumpstarting your soul these days

Me, I'm rocking all three of BROCKHAMPTON's SATURATION albums from start to finish right now, but N.E.R.D's Lightning Fire Magic Prayer is a groove that just won't leave my head
Boogety, boogety, boogety!
LET'S GO RACIN'!
i'm listening to a playlist of orchestral remixes of undertale.

i'm a nerd and i'm proud of it.

i'm also a fangirl. that i'm not so proud of.
i'm listening to a playlist of orchestral remixes of undertale.

i'm a nerd and i'm proud of it.

i'm also a fangirl. that i'm not so proud of.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I'm a fan of electro swing, so that's what I like to listen to when I'm bored sometimes. I also really like Blackbear and Unlike Pluto. I listen to a lot of remixes as well.
I'm a fan of electro swing, so that's what I like to listen to when I'm bored sometimes. I also really like Blackbear and Unlike Pluto. I listen to a lot of remixes as well.
miDn30f.gif
@Gusted That sounds kinda tight actually, I love some classical arrangements. Classical is a genre that will just never go stale IMO; a short orchestral/classical playlist can be looped for a lot longer than a short rock/pop playlist

@Prop Electro swing is pretty jumpin'. I never got too deep into the genre but it has a good auditory aesthetic
@Gusted That sounds kinda tight actually, I love some classical arrangements. Classical is a genre that will just never go stale IMO; a short orchestral/classical playlist can be looped for a lot longer than a short rock/pop playlist

@Prop Electro swing is pretty jumpin'. I never got too deep into the genre but it has a good auditory aesthetic
Boogety, boogety, boogety!
LET'S GO RACIN'!
I'm currently listening to the "SUPER MARIO SUPER MEDLEY- ACAPella Mario Odyessey - David Fowler." I don't have anything else to say other then I absolutely freaked out when I first heard this.

ok but really i love it-- it gets me in such a cheery 'i can do anything!' mood!! hearing all that old music mashed together in such an awesome way makes me unbelievably happy!!
I'm currently listening to the "SUPER MARIO SUPER MEDLEY- ACAPella Mario Odyessey - David Fowler." I don't have anything else to say other then I absolutely freaked out when I first heard this.

ok but really i love it-- it gets me in such a cheery 'i can do anything!' mood!! hearing all that old music mashed together in such an awesome way makes me unbelievably happy!!
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
the title music of cattails bc i'm distracted by flight rising
the title music of cattails bc i'm distracted by flight rising
WYLy2Ui.gif
@Talladega

This.
@Talladega

This.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
monika no. 5

... someone please help its been on for hours im obsessed
monika no. 5

... someone please help its been on for hours im obsessed