Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post What You Love
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oh gosh there's so much to love!

Well, I love animals of course, but I especially love when old pups and cats are happy, and it's kind of a slow, soft, careworn sort of thing.

I love, love, love old forests, deciduous forests especially, love the specific way sound carries in an old, wet, green place.

I love just...wholesome family shenanigans, watching parents play catch with their kids, listening to grandparents point out the coolest stuff in a parade to their li'l ones.

Love overhearing someone getting excited to someone else. Or to me, of course, but there's something really special about your ears picking up on something, and it turns out someone's pregnant after years of trying, or maybe they just really adored a recent movie.

I love things that look scary but are actually sweet. Doesn't matter what.

Lots of stuff. World's messed up in places, but there's a lot of wonder out there, too! :)
Oh gosh there's so much to love!

Well, I love animals of course, but I especially love when old pups and cats are happy, and it's kind of a slow, soft, careworn sort of thing.

I love, love, love old forests, deciduous forests especially, love the specific way sound carries in an old, wet, green place.

I love just...wholesome family shenanigans, watching parents play catch with their kids, listening to grandparents point out the coolest stuff in a parade to their li'l ones.

Love overhearing someone getting excited to someone else. Or to me, of course, but there's something really special about your ears picking up on something, and it turns out someone's pregnant after years of trying, or maybe they just really adored a recent movie.

I love things that look scary but are actually sweet. Doesn't matter what.

Lots of stuff. World's messed up in places, but there's a lot of wonder out there, too! :)
cL9yafY.gif
I don't think I love anything more than birds! (*)> <(*)
I don't think I love anything more than birds! (*)> <(*)
6aZZi2c.png
My sister!
My sister!
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
@Wanshu what movie is that?

I love making things out of paper. I have a bunch of templates organized in my room to make over the next month: a tiny Vaporeon, a teddy bear holding an ice cream cone, Ampharos, a life-sized Dreamsword from Kingdom Hearts, a foot-tall Black Rock Shooter, and a bust of a geisha. (If you type in "geisha bust" on Google Images, it's actually the second picture on there.) I'm trying not to print too much because it's not my printer, so next month I'm going to make a Mew, Beauty and the Beast dancing, and a Stargate.
@Wanshu what movie is that?

I love making things out of paper. I have a bunch of templates organized in my room to make over the next month: a tiny Vaporeon, a teddy bear holding an ice cream cone, Ampharos, a life-sized Dreamsword from Kingdom Hearts, a foot-tall Black Rock Shooter, and a bust of a geisha. (If you type in "geisha bust" on Google Images, it's actually the second picture on there.) I'm trying not to print too much because it's not my printer, so next month I'm going to make a Mew, Beauty and the Beast dancing, and a Stargate.
QFXpYkj.png
Love
Love
Moose and rocks
Moose and rocks
Aubergines are alienated from society
tumblr_om0s1zHcTf1sy66rfo1_r1_250.png
I love theatrical makeup. I love putting it on, I love putting it on people, and watching my work come to life.
I love theatrical makeup. I love putting it on, I love putting it on people, and watching my work come to life.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@joshua95 - YESSS i'm glad someone else likes the movie!! :D @BelaTheHorse - the movie is called Doctor Strange! It has a ton of gorgeous magic in it: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4f/a8/db/4fa8db181a62506bdb82cfc50c90f4fe.gif[/img]

@joshua95 - YESSS i'm glad someone else likes the movie!! :D

@BelaTheHorse - the movie is called Doctor Strange! It has a ton of gorgeous magic in it:

4fa8db181a62506bdb82cfc50c90f4fe.gif
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Wanshu Honestly, Marvel has been really bad about reboots for the past 10-ish years. But when i heard Doctor Strange was coming out, i was ecstatic. And Benedict did a WONDERFUL job in his role, they couldn't have picked a better actor!
@Wanshu Honestly, Marvel has been really bad about reboots for the past 10-ish years. But when i heard Doctor Strange was coming out, i was ecstatic. And Benedict did a WONDERFUL job in his role, they couldn't have picked a better actor!
CAKE!
CAKE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7