Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post What You Love
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
well, there's a lot i love! but if i must choose one thing, it would have to be creating original characters and building worlds. it's so relaxing to create something how you want it to be.
well, there's a lot i love! but if i must choose one thing, it would have to be creating original characters and building worlds. it's so relaxing to create something how you want it to be.
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
pigeons/doves!!
all of them. every single one.
pigeons/doves!!
all of them. every single one.
It’s so hard to choose! Although I guess aside from my family, and friends, it would have to be my very fluffy and very hansome tomcats: Loki and Zander. I have so many pictures of them, but I’ll limit myself. (Loki is the Brown/White kitten, and Zander is the big grey brother figure.)
Xc56mRo.jpg RmttCUG.jpg ItMlTLN.jpg
It’s so hard to choose! Although I guess aside from my family, and friends, it would have to be my very fluffy and very hansome tomcats: Loki and Zander. I have so many pictures of them, but I’ll limit myself. (Loki is the Brown/White kitten, and Zander is the big grey brother figure.)
Xc56mRo.jpg RmttCUG.jpg ItMlTLN.jpg
I know this isn't normal [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/ddb8035b7fd495abb7e0b78fca570d3f/tumblr_ocxmi5B45p1qd79gyo2_r1_500.gif[/img] But I love those guys
I know this isn't normal

tumblr_ocxmi5B45p1qd79gyo2_r1_500.gif

But I love those guys
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
Stories. Doesn't matter if it's a book, game plot, show, comic, whatever, I love stories.
Stories. Doesn't matter if it's a book, game plot, show, comic, whatever, I love stories.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
@Fervor

YES. I have a pigeon. Pigeons and doves are BEST BIRDS.
@Fervor

YES. I have a pigeon. Pigeons and doves are BEST BIRDS.
image.png
*sighs* Fictional characters.
*sighs* Fictional characters.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif

Learning new things c:

Learning new things c:
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
Witchery! ;)
Witchery! ;)
[img]http://www.tudorrosetearooms.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/tea.jpg[/img]
tea.jpg
Tn4aWhc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7