Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 365 366
[quote name="Skarlette" date="2020-06-02 07:52:53" ] A YouTube series where two grown men torture each other while wishing us all a good morning [/quote] This very much could be Buzzfeed Unsolved, but I could also very much be wrong. If i'm wrong, please tell me what it is, sounds fun
Skarlette wrote on 2020-06-02 07:52:53:
A YouTube series where two grown men torture each other while wishing us all a good morning
This very much could be Buzzfeed Unsolved, but I could also very much be wrong.

If i'm wrong, please tell me what it is, sounds fun
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
-kids with weird hats and a talking bird try to get home through some really thick woods I mean they’re so thick they’ve got multiple towns and mansions and n stuff in there, but they’re constantly ‘in danger’ but it’s kinda mundane danger and then there’s black shadow man who really likes watching these kids

-old sport and Aubergine guy try not to get fired for doing absolutely revolting things in a kid’s restaurant during the day.

-animals that go be ba da bo boop be da that you sell fruit to

-some old guy who used to be crazy famous for acting does drugs and complains and learns about life. Also, furries.

-Class of school kids try to kill their alien teacher.

-online game where while trying to farm an infestation map for resources to make new armor and weapons your teammates might go afk or just start dancing.

Here’s one for a game that if you recognize I will cry

-girl accidentally aids cultist in making poisonous cake, eats it, and dies
-kids with weird hats and a talking bird try to get home through some really thick woods I mean they’re so thick they’ve got multiple towns and mansions and n stuff in there, but they’re constantly ‘in danger’ but it’s kinda mundane danger and then there’s black shadow man who really likes watching these kids

-old sport and Aubergine guy try not to get fired for doing absolutely revolting things in a kid’s restaurant during the day.

-animals that go be ba da bo boop be da that you sell fruit to

-some old guy who used to be crazy famous for acting does drugs and complains and learns about life. Also, furries.

-Class of school kids try to kill their alien teacher.

-online game where while trying to farm an infestation map for resources to make new armor and weapons your teammates might go afk or just start dancing.

Here’s one for a game that if you recognize I will cry

-girl accidentally aids cultist in making poisonous cake, eats it, and dies
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
[quote name="YaBoiCammm" date="2020-06-02 07:55:45" ] - Happy magical girl anime but there's no happy and everyone is doomed to die - While you were keeping magic people secret, I studied the blade conquest to destroy all of reality. Actually everyone's doing that. Literally everyone. You've got - Woman just wants to sleep but some idiot woke her up and now she has to nyoom through science - Child falls down a hole, shenanigans ensue - Man bullies ghosts. That is all (Sorry if this is formatted weirdly, I'm new to the forums!) [/quote] Here are my guesses, -Madoka Magica -? -Portal 2 -Undertale or Inuyasha -Mob Psycho 100?
YaBoiCammm wrote on 2020-06-02 07:55:45:
- Happy magical girl anime but there's no happy and everyone is doomed to die

- While you were keeping magic people secret, I studied the blade conquest to destroy all of reality. Actually everyone's doing that. Literally everyone. You've got

- Woman just wants to sleep but some idiot woke her up and now she has to nyoom through science

- Child falls down a hole, shenanigans ensue

- Man bullies ghosts. That is all

(Sorry if this is formatted weirdly, I'm new to the forums!)

Here are my guesses,

-Madoka Magica
-?
-Portal 2
-Undertale or Inuyasha
-Mob Psycho 100?
[quote name="FishyDishy" date="2020-05-22 07:44:26" ] [img]http://i.imgur.com/6BIYuVl.png[/img] [center][emoji=raven size=1] [font=calibri][size=4]gay countries but they're also humans. annoying kid is jealous of really buff man, buff man gives annoying kid his power[/size][/font][/center] [/quote] Country humans or Hetalia? Also MHA
FishyDishy wrote on 2020-05-22 07:44:26:
6BIYuVl.png

gay countries but they're also humans.

annoying kid is jealous of really buff man, buff man gives annoying kid his power
Country humans or Hetalia?
Also MHA
[quote name="BillyPup" date="2020-05-16 17:45:47" ] [quote name="BillyPup" date="2020-05-11 13:28:39" ] The last life on earth is a few little ragdolls. The new ragdoll makes more than half of his kind die by accident, but also restores life somehow?? Also nasty ship wars [/quote] Any guesses? [/quote] 9? “ Baseball player pretends to be a religious figure then murders his family.” @Chimerii OFF IS MY FAVORITE GAME EVER LETS GO EEEEEE
BillyPup wrote on 2020-05-16 17:45:47:
BillyPup wrote on 2020-05-11 13:28:39:
The last life on earth is a few little ragdolls. The new ragdoll makes more than half of his kind die by accident, but also restores life somehow?? Also nasty ship wars

Any guesses?
9?

“ Baseball player pretends to be a religious figure then murders his family.”
@Chimerii
OFF IS MY FAVORITE GAME EVER LETS GO EEEEEE
- An esteemed cucumber waited 5 years for his crybaby.

- Esteemed cucumber's bro vinegar jar, waited 13 years for his dead wine jar.

- Cucumber and Vinegar's third bro, a red one-eyed demon crushes on his scrap-collecting god for 800 years.

- OP AI spends more than 4 hour-long episodes fighting in a waterfall while the protagonist he's supposed to protect gets stabbed.

- The world spends 60% of the story fighting for a nonexistent fruit.

- The moral of the entire story is: If you're looking for a husband, don't find one that wants to wipe out your entire clan.
- An esteemed cucumber waited 5 years for his crybaby.

- Esteemed cucumber's bro vinegar jar, waited 13 years for his dead wine jar.

- Cucumber and Vinegar's third bro, a red one-eyed demon crushes on his scrap-collecting god for 800 years.

- OP AI spends more than 4 hour-long episodes fighting in a waterfall while the protagonist he's supposed to protect gets stabbed.

- The world spends 60% of the story fighting for a nonexistent fruit.

- The moral of the entire story is: If you're looking for a husband, don't find one that wants to wipe out your entire clan.
P2ikbb9.png
- when you accidentally become the harbinger of an apocalypse because some random eyeball man told you that you were the next head archivist

- there are no happy endings in sight for us
- when you accidentally become the harbinger of an apocalypse because some random eyeball man told you that you were the next head archivist

- there are no happy endings in sight for us
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@HelloWorld145

Ok Buzzfeed Unsolved is another series I've watched so you are close

But its called Good Mythical Morning
(and it is fun)
@HelloWorld145

Ok Buzzfeed Unsolved is another series I've watched so you are close

But its called Good Mythical Morning
(and it is fun)
-four kids play a game. and then everyone dies
-your middle school emo phase in the form of a never-ending book series
-your middle school emo phase... but with DRAGONS this time!
-half rock boy saves the universe! now he has ptsd
-four kids play a game. and then everyone dies
-your middle school emo phase in the form of a never-ending book series
-your middle school emo phase... but with DRAGONS this time!
-half rock boy saves the universe! now he has ptsd
ice.gif
one immediately came to my mind when i saw this thread:

come talk to and date cute dudes, we have: albino narcissist, yandere gamer boi, overworked coffee fanatic, depressed hacker, depressed hacker #2, rich wine cat dude, blind guy, cult leader, and tRaGic bAckStOriES !!
one immediately came to my mind when i saw this thread:

come talk to and date cute dudes, we have: albino narcissist, yandere gamer boi, overworked coffee fanatic, depressed hacker, depressed hacker #2, rich wine cat dude, blind guy, cult leader, and tRaGic bAckStOriES !!
..nova....she/her....fr +3....en & cn
..wishlist....adopts....accents....recolors....art shop
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 365 366