Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 70's/80's music anyone???
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I WILL D I E IF I FIND SOMEONE Who likeeS ITTT?!???!

Here’s just a few I like...

Icehouse, Split enz, Pseudo Echo, Nik kershaw, real life, the twins, fancy, aha, trans x, depeche mode, the dynamic hypnotics (wrong way to love), John Paul young, bay city rollers, pilot, sailor, rock steady crew, starship, the sports, racey, xtc, modern talking, alpha ville, naked eyes, machinations, ELO, bucksfizz(don’t kill me), mondo rock, Michael Cretu and many more XD

Just all the really corny stuff XD

EDIT: started a new thread called TimeCapsule1980's where I'm basically making a database of 80s music yeeee

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2685550
I WILL D I E IF I FIND SOMEONE Who likeeS ITTT?!???!

Here’s just a few I like...

Icehouse, Split enz, Pseudo Echo, Nik kershaw, real life, the twins, fancy, aha, trans x, depeche mode, the dynamic hypnotics (wrong way to love), John Paul young, bay city rollers, pilot, sailor, rock steady crew, starship, the sports, racey, xtc, modern talking, alpha ville, naked eyes, machinations, ELO, bucksfizz(don’t kill me), mondo rock, Michael Cretu and many more XD

Just all the really corny stuff XD

EDIT: started a new thread called TimeCapsule1980's where I'm basically making a database of 80s music yeeee

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2685550
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@AzaleaFyre
You just found.I really like 70's/80's music :D
@AzaleaFyre
You just found.I really like 70's/80's music :D
W6LdAlV.gif
Yes henlo
I've been summoned
'70 and '80 music is literally the best music time
Yes henlo
I've been summoned
'70 and '80 music is literally the best music time
3_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppe.gif
1_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr49.gif

fdegtr_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr56.png

2_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr4j.gif
4_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppz.gif
@Chmura0127
@GabuGabu
OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GONNA DIE!!!! I can't believe it haha! You guys would probably know what I mean, it's impossible to find nowadays ;(. Everyone at school is into Justin beiber eck. What bands do you's like? I'm into Split enz, modern talking, aha, xtc, icehouse and fancyyyyy

Plenty more too haha
@Chmura0127
@GabuGabu
OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GONNA DIE!!!! I can't believe it haha! You guys would probably know what I mean, it's impossible to find nowadays ;(. Everyone at school is into Justin beiber eck. What bands do you's like? I'm into Split enz, modern talking, aha, xtc, icehouse and fancyyyyy

Plenty more too haha
@AzaleaFyre
Oh,I like a-ha too!
I think I don't have one precised favourite band,typically I like single songs,but surely I have to mention The Police(from 70's/early 80's,especially "Walking on the Moon" song) and Dire Straits.
@AzaleaFyre
Oh,I like a-ha too!
I think I don't have one precised favourite band,typically I like single songs,but surely I have to mention The Police(from 70's/early 80's,especially "Walking on the Moon" song) and Dire Straits.
W6LdAlV.gif
@Chmura0127
AHHHH!! Do you know cry wolf? It's probably my favourite one of theirs. Yeah same, just random stuff XD.

Yyeessss I love the police, especillay de do do da . Haven't heard of dire straits before, might give them a listen ^^
@Chmura0127
AHHHH!! Do you know cry wolf? It's probably my favourite one of theirs. Yeah same, just random stuff XD.

Yyeessss I love the police, especillay de do do da . Haven't heard of dire straits before, might give them a listen ^^
@AzaleaFyre
Of course I know "Cry Wolf" and I think it's one of my favourites too.

And here's YouTube link to my favourite Dire Straits' song titled "So Far Away".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSnMBLeh_9s
@AzaleaFyre
Of course I know "Cry Wolf" and I think it's one of my favourites too.

And here's YouTube link to my favourite Dire Straits' song titled "So Far Away".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSnMBLeh_9s
W6LdAlV.gif
@azaleafyre I like metal music from these times (like Metallica, Black Sabbath...) Also Queen, any '70 and '80 hits really :D
@azaleafyre I like metal music from these times (like Metallica, Black Sabbath...) Also Queen, any '70 and '80 hits really :D
3_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppe.gif
1_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr49.gif

fdegtr_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr56.png

2_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr4j.gif
4_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppz.gif
@AzaleaFyre

70's-80's music is the best, particularly the rock. I like music from a lot of eras and tend to like songs more than bands, but if I have a choice I'll listen to 80's music rather than modern stuff. I have my dad's taste in songs XD I also joke that if the song has a saxophone in it, it's from the 80's.

Dire Straits is a really good band, you should give them a listen! I really like their song 'Money for Nothing' (I want my MTV).

Some bands/singers I'd recommend are: Prince, Michael Jackson, George Michael, Cold Chisel, AC/DC, Australian Crawl, The Beatles, the Beach Boys, Queen, Foreigner, Tears for Fears, INXS, Men at Work, Billy Joel, David Bowie, Duran Duran and the Eagles. There's just a great variety of really good music in that era XD
@AzaleaFyre

70's-80's music is the best, particularly the rock. I like music from a lot of eras and tend to like songs more than bands, but if I have a choice I'll listen to 80's music rather than modern stuff. I have my dad's taste in songs XD I also joke that if the song has a saxophone in it, it's from the 80's.

Dire Straits is a really good band, you should give them a listen! I really like their song 'Money for Nothing' (I want my MTV).

Some bands/singers I'd recommend are: Prince, Michael Jackson, George Michael, Cold Chisel, AC/DC, Australian Crawl, The Beatles, the Beach Boys, Queen, Foreigner, Tears for Fears, INXS, Men at Work, Billy Joel, David Bowie, Duran Duran and the Eagles. There's just a great variety of really good music in that era XD
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
I like 70s disco. Though, some cheesy love songs and whatnot from that era are great, too.
I like 70s disco. Though, some cheesy love songs and whatnot from that era are great, too.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14