General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Switch or Ps4?
1 2
my sister's boyfriend wants to sell me his ps4 for 200$ but i've been wanting to get the nintendo switch for a while now and i'm really close to affording one!

i don't know which i should get.. any opinions from switch or ps4 users? :)
my sister's boyfriend wants to sell me his ps4 for 200$ but i've been wanting to get the nintendo switch for a while now and i'm really close to affording one!

i don't know which i should get.. any opinions from switch or ps4 users? :)
i'm usually subscribed to threads i make but it's fine if you ping me
1Wa1sIi.gif
My brother has a PS4, though I don't really play it. I myself have a Switch though and I love it! I got used to it pretty quick and honestly love the system a ton! There aren't too many games out that I care for, but the ones I did want are pretty rad!
My brother has a PS4, though I don't really play it. I myself have a Switch though and I love it! I got used to it pretty quick and honestly love the system a ton! There aren't too many games out that I care for, but the ones I did want are pretty rad!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@timeblitz

yeah, i do like the games that are out and that are coming out soon for the switch..

plus another reason why i might get the switch instead is because i already have an xbox one so a lot of the games for ps4 will be out on xbone as well
@timeblitz

yeah, i do like the games that are out and that are coming out soon for the switch..

plus another reason why i might get the switch instead is because i already have an xbox one so a lot of the games for ps4 will be out on xbone as well
1Wa1sIi.gif
I am terribly biased since I am a loyal Nintendo fangirl, so I would say get the Switch. I personally don't own one myself yet, waiting for Fire Emblem Switch to be announced! And I bought Zelda: BOTW for my WiiU to get some more use out of it.

The PS4 has been out longer and has more games, but that also means a newer console from Sony is likely coming soon making the PS4 obsolete. :'D

I am terribly biased since I am a loyal Nintendo fangirl, so I would say get the Switch. I personally don't own one myself yet, waiting for Fire Emblem Switch to be announced! And I bought Zelda: BOTW for my WiiU to get some more use out of it.

The PS4 has been out longer and has more games, but that also means a newer console from Sony is likely coming soon making the PS4 obsolete. :'D

tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
@Ahdravi
That is true. I don't really know, I do like both systems ahah
@Ahdravi
That is true. I don't really know, I do like both systems ahah
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@Clarinetosaurus

that's a really good point.. about them making a new console.. it has been out for a long time already.

and again, i already have an xbox so all those games are probably also out for xbox as well

(i probably will get the switch then.. hmmm..)
@Clarinetosaurus

that's a really good point.. about them making a new console.. it has been out for a long time already.

and again, i already have an xbox so all those games are probably also out for xbox as well

(i probably will get the switch then.. hmmm..)
1Wa1sIi.gif
@Ahdravi
It looks like youre leaning towards the switch which is great, but let me just say that if you wanna carry it around to play outside pLEASE invest in a good case, wrist strap, and screen protector or something because my friend had hers just bouncing around in her bag and every time it bumped into something I'd cry real tears... that thing costs hundreds of dollars
@Ahdravi
It looks like youre leaning towards the switch which is great, but let me just say that if you wanna carry it around to play outside pLEASE invest in a good case, wrist strap, and screen protector or something because my friend had hers just bouncing around in her bag and every time it bumped into something I'd cry real tears... that thing costs hundreds of dollars
I have the switch and the PS4 tbh the switch has a lot more games that I play for it then my PS4 does so I say it depends on which one you'll play more owo
I have the switch and the PS4 tbh the switch has a lot more games that I play for it then my PS4 does so I say it depends on which one you'll play more owo
2216.png One can never truly own a dragon, one can only hope to be in it's good graces.
PS4 is definitely the choice, but why not just own both?

Also on a slightly unrelated topic, Dragon Quest Builders has been out for PS4 since November/December, and the Switch will be having in next year. However, the switch version will include to exclusive materials to build with, which is cool and all since it's Nintendo related and whatnot. What I have a problem with is the Switch players get the Great Sabretooth, which gives double jump and high speed to players, something that should be in *ALL* versions. It's very frustrating to know that Switch players will get such an advantage.. I spent many many hours traveling around.. It's totally not fair. =.='
PS4 is definitely the choice, but why not just own both?

Also on a slightly unrelated topic, Dragon Quest Builders has been out for PS4 since November/December, and the Switch will be having in next year. However, the switch version will include to exclusive materials to build with, which is cool and all since it's Nintendo related and whatnot. What I have a problem with is the Switch players get the Great Sabretooth, which gives double jump and high speed to players, something that should be in *ALL* versions. It's very frustrating to know that Switch players will get such an advantage.. I spent many many hours traveling around.. It's totally not fair. =.='
SIdwfny.png
@Ahdravi
I would say get the Switch since you already have an Xbox One, unless you really care about Playstation's exclusives. My main console is the One and I also got a PS4 last year and I'll be honest, I really haven't played it that much except for exclusives like Bloodborne or NieR. Other than that, I get everything on my Xbox and really have no use for my PS4.

Even though the Switch doesn't have many titles atm, many are on their way and BotW is something definitely worth playing. I think you'd enjoy having the Switch a lot more since most games are on both Xbox and Playstation nowadays and the Switch is pretty much a whole different section of games.
@Ahdravi
I would say get the Switch since you already have an Xbox One, unless you really care about Playstation's exclusives. My main console is the One and I also got a PS4 last year and I'll be honest, I really haven't played it that much except for exclusives like Bloodborne or NieR. Other than that, I get everything on my Xbox and really have no use for my PS4.

Even though the Switch doesn't have many titles atm, many are on their way and BotW is something definitely worth playing. I think you'd enjoy having the Switch a lot more since most games are on both Xbox and Playstation nowadays and the Switch is pretty much a whole different section of games.
vbADWWF.png ___ __________

Offworld
» FR +0
» HQsa6bD.png DVynlKm.png
» Wishlist

_
_
_
_
and yet you still walk on.
1 2