Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Arcana Game Fan Club
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67
so I saw a post on Tumblr about how Asra would love galaxy bath bombs and... [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/fc40/i/2017/294/d/d/asra_s_bathtime_by_moonchaser72-dbrbel8.png[/img] yeah
so I saw a post on Tumblr about how Asra would love galaxy bath bombs and...
asra_s_bathtime_by_moonchaser72-dbrbel8.png
yeah
Why is a mouse when it spins? The higher the fewer!
@Svecounia72

YES, AESTHETIC
@Svecounia72

YES, AESTHETIC
byKarlaSE_Reds_C1.gif byKarlaSE_Reds_C2.gif
@Svecounia72
I'm late but yes! member list!
@Svecounia72
I'm late but yes! member list!
He/Him
So... I spent my prismatic token this time 'round on the Sanguine Plumage bc it'll be AMAZING for my future Lucio dragon :3
Anything else I should give him in outfit planning?
So... I spent my prismatic token this time 'round on the Sanguine Plumage bc it'll be AMAZING for my future Lucio dragon :3
Anything else I should give him in outfit planning?
He/Him
@Vremya

all the gold armor you can find lmao-- there's also a silver fencing sword on the marketplace that i don't rmemebr the name of thatd be perfect for him (a plague flight wildclaw im p sure)
@Vremya

all the gold armor you can find lmao-- there's also a silver fencing sword on the marketplace that i don't rmemebr the name of thatd be perfect for him (a plague flight wildclaw im p sure)
GUYS THE OCTOBER UPDATE OH MY GODDDD

Lesbian leech collector? Theatrical mockery of Lucio? "I bought a cheetah"? LUCIO'S GHOST????

guys I am DYING
GUYS THE OCTOBER UPDATE OH MY GODDDD

Lesbian leech collector? Theatrical mockery of Lucio? "I bought a cheetah"? LUCIO'S GHOST????

guys I am DYING
Why is a mouse when it spins? The higher the fewer!
@Svecounia72

please don't spoil the paid scenes bc i havent seen them yet but!!! i just played through julian's new route and oh my god i want to hug this boy and tell him that he's ok and im ok and i love him

also **** the game for teasing me so much with those paid choices i hate this
@Svecounia72

please don't spoil the paid scenes bc i havent seen them yet but!!! i just played through julian's new route and oh my god i want to hug this boy and tell him that he's ok and im ok and i love him

also **** the game for teasing me so much with those paid choices i hate this
I haven't had time to play Asra's route yet but LUCIO????? I can't believe I finally get to see my favorite character and he's IN THAT SHAPE and in the last route I'm going to play AAAAA

Concerning Julian's next book, who wants to bet it starts with him crying and asking you to take him back
I haven't had time to play Asra's route yet but LUCIO????? I can't believe I finally get to see my favorite character and he's IN THAT SHAPE and in the last route I'm going to play AAAAA

Concerning Julian's next book, who wants to bet it starts with him crying and asking you to take him back
im laughing at julian's route honestly bc my apprentice neither kissed him nor slept in the bed with him in the last chapter, so when julian "broke up" with them i just imagine them being like, "i didn't know we were dating but ok i guess" and then going home to asra like "i have no idea what just happened but im upset about it"
im laughing at julian's route honestly bc my apprentice neither kissed him nor slept in the bed with him in the last chapter, so when julian "broke up" with them i just imagine them being like, "i didn't know we were dating but ok i guess" and then going home to asra like "i have no idea what just happened but im upset about it"
ixjkP7a.pngUxUDJDh.png4x1CPHD.png
happy halloween everyone!!

don't let the goat ghost bite and be sure to be wary of anyone wearing a mask! (unless of course it's julian)
happy halloween everyone!!

don't let the goat ghost bite and be sure to be wary of anyone wearing a mask! (unless of course it's julian)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67