Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Arcana Game Fan Club
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67
I found this game last night and I've since finished what exists of Asra's route<3 I think I'm in love with this game
I found this game last night and I've since finished what exists of Asra's route<3 I think I'm in love with this game
Lewyn_updated2.gif
@Tangle WELCOME [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/yr7n0u3qzO9nG/giphy.gif[/img] @EtherealPrince new apprentice personality test: what is the fursona they turn into when they die
@Tangle
WELCOME
giphy.gif

@EtherealPrince
new apprentice personality test: what is the fursona they turn into when they die
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
@Svecounia72

-asra is a scalie and his fursona is an albino snake who's angsty and unnecessarily pretty (and petty tbh)

-nadia hates even the mention of furries but her fursona is a big fluffy tawny owl with impeccable eyeliner

-muriel doesn't even know what a fursona is and really doesn't care to know either because the only use of the word he's heard is in relation to Lucio and he wants None of That ****

-portia's fursona is a fluffy bright red fox that wears handkercheifs around its neck and in her own personal au is nadia's fursona's gf

-julian's fursona is--well he has two he has the scrawny raven that's the Necessary Antihero but he also has the wolf sona that has unnecessary bright red markings on its face and back, and only one eye because no one can draw the other eye well

-mc's fursona is entirely your decision but it's Bad just like all the others
@Svecounia72

-asra is a scalie and his fursona is an albino snake who's angsty and unnecessarily pretty (and petty tbh)

-nadia hates even the mention of furries but her fursona is a big fluffy tawny owl with impeccable eyeliner

-muriel doesn't even know what a fursona is and really doesn't care to know either because the only use of the word he's heard is in relation to Lucio and he wants None of That ****

-portia's fursona is a fluffy bright red fox that wears handkercheifs around its neck and in her own personal au is nadia's fursona's gf

-julian's fursona is--well he has two he has the scrawny raven that's the Necessary Antihero but he also has the wolf sona that has unnecessary bright red markings on its face and back, and only one eye because no one can draw the other eye well

-mc's fursona is entirely your decision but it's Bad just like all the others
byKarlaSE_Reds_C1.gif byKarlaSE_Reds_C2.gif
@EtherealPrince *channels my inner 12 year-old* [img]https://i.imgur.com/GhbKu5G.png[/img] I went ahead and threw Muriel in there because he doesn't have a choice in the matter.
@EtherealPrince

*channels my inner 12 year-old*

GhbKu5G.png

I went ahead and threw Muriel in there because he doesn't have a choice in the matter.
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
@Svecounia72 ASDFGHJKL MURIEL'S AN ANT OH MY GO D,,,,,,,,,,,, i am amazed by this art 10/10 A+ approved edit: i was inspired,,,,, it hurt my soul to draw this [img]https://imgur.com/R7EEzXc.png[/img]
@Svecounia72

ASDFGHJKL MURIEL'S AN ANT OH MY GO D,,,,,,,,,,,,

i am amazed by this art 10/10 A+ approved

edit: i was inspired,,,,, it hurt my soul to draw this

R7EEzXc.png
byKarlaSE_Reds_C1.gif byKarlaSE_Reds_C2.gif
@EtherealPrince
FANTASTIC
THANK YOU OMG
@EtherealPrince
FANTASTIC
THANK YOU OMG
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
@Katasaur
@EtherealPrince
@ErsatzLace
@Dunmer
@thymine
@Vremya
@Tangle
I hope y'all don't mind me pinging you, but I just wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in being added to a member list for this thread. Honestly I'm not exactly sure of the purpose of said list but it makes us look cool and professional lmao
If you want to be on the list, I most likely won't do any more mass pings unless I'm talking to multiple people at once.
@Katasaur
@EtherealPrince
@ErsatzLace
@Dunmer
@thymine
@Vremya
@Tangle
I hope y'all don't mind me pinging you, but I just wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in being added to a member list for this thread. Honestly I'm not exactly sure of the purpose of said list but it makes us look cool and professional lmao
If you want to be on the list, I most likely won't do any more mass pings unless I'm talking to multiple people at once.
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
@Svecounia72

Sure!
@Svecounia72

Sure!