Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Arcana Game Fan Club
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
@Vremya

if i see any afforadable gene scrolls on the ah for asra ill send em over to you ^v^ he'll look lovely!
@Vremya

if i see any afforadable gene scrolls on the ah for asra ill send em over to you ^v^ he'll look lovely!
byKarlaSE_Reds_C1.gif byKarlaSE_Reds_C2.gif
DID Y'ALL SEE THE UPDATE OR DID Y'ALL SEE THE UPDATE
I AM
D Y I N G
DID Y'ALL SEE THE UPDATE OR DID Y'ALL SEE THE UPDATE
I AM
D Y I N G
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
I'm a little disappointed by the update... I'm gonna have to wait a very long time before being able to unlock any routes, since I can't get coins without the wheel
I'm a little disappointed by the update... I'm gonna have to wait a very long time before being able to unlock any routes, since I can't get coins without the wheel
He/Him
i love the update!! ive played julian's route and two thirds of asra's route, and when i get money or save up enough to buy coins i plan to go through the routes again and choose the paid choices

also has anyone seen THAT face that Julian makes in one of the flashbacks with asra because um
i love the update!! ive played julian's route and two thirds of asra's route, and when i get money or save up enough to buy coins i plan to go through the routes again and choose the paid choices

also has anyone seen THAT face that Julian makes in one of the flashbacks with asra because um
@EtherealPrince [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbiedfNMPR1ryeds4o1_400.gif[/img]
@EtherealPrince
tumblr_mbiedfNMPR1ryeds4o1_400.gif
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
@Vremya awesome! congrats on finding the perfect guy!
@Vremya awesome! congrats on finding the perfect guy!
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
I LOVED IT

even tho my game keeps crashing and I was cockblocked by an old lady
I LOVED IT

even tho my game keeps crashing and I was cockblocked by an old lady
ok the main three's mbti types were announced on the blog and im just

julian's an esfj, lukas (my mc) is an isfp, isfp's natural partner in mbti is esfj,, they're in love
ok the main three's mbti types were announced on the blog and im just

julian's an esfj, lukas (my mc) is an isfp, isfp's natural partner in mbti is esfj,, they're in love
GUYS [url=http://thearcanagame.tumblr.com/post/166363388364/book-vii-of-the-arcana-is-coming-at-the-end-of]THE NEW UPDATE IS COMING[/url] SPOOooOoOoOKY [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/0457a533b5f2312749ea2afd4eaa4c68/tumblr_oxorfy5TrC1vlze4go1_1280.png[/img]
GUYS
THE NEW UPDATE IS COMING
SPOOooOoOoOKY
tumblr_oxorfy5TrC1vlze4go1_1280.png
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png