Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 656 657 658 659 660 ... 702 703
[img]https://i.imgur.com/sgO1OhR.png[/img] I haven't really posted here in a while, but I just wanted to show off my latest +10. :3c is he powercreeped by a bunch of other dudes? Yes but oh well. It's what he deserves.
sgO1OhR.png

I haven't really posted here in a while, but I just wanted to show off my latest +10. :3c is he powercreeped by a bunch of other dudes? Yes but oh well. It's what he deserves.
@Piney
I'm jealous of his def and res, haha.
@Piney
I'm jealous of his def and res, haha.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
my pity rate on the legendary banner is 10% and i have only four orbs and no story maps

chrom pls come home
my pity rate on the legendary banner is 10% and i have only four orbs and no story maps

chrom pls come home
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
180 orbs, get Azura

...you're not Chrom

50 orbs remaining:

HELLO CHROM
180 orbs, get Azura

...you're not Chrom

50 orbs remaining:

HELLO CHROM
I’m bummed out that Christmas Sothis lost in the first round. I struggled to summon her, managed Edelgard twice, and probably would have bought orbs if I actually had any money.

At least Edelgard lost too. Wouldn’t it be a bummer if she prevented me from getting Christmas Sothis a third time...
I’m bummed out that Christmas Sothis lost in the first round. I struggled to summon her, managed Edelgard twice, and probably would have bought orbs if I actually had any money.

At least Edelgard lost too. Wouldn’t it be a bummer if she prevented me from getting Christmas Sothis a third time...
Mg9qSuP.gif
guess who made herself orb and feather broke in order to +10 Ferdinand? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/559796361466478594/685620525401112608/Screenshot_20200306-173355_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg[/img] this dumb binch right here
guess who made herself orb and feather broke in order to +10 Ferdinand?
Screenshot_20200306-173355_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg
this dumb binch right here
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
shame Ferdinand doesn't scream his iconic line in the ENG voices! He does it ALL. THE. TIME. in the JPN version of the FEH game :joy:

Also, was chasing for Lysithea, got Bernadetta. Wut?
shame Ferdinand doesn't scream his iconic line in the ENG voices! He does it ALL. THE. TIME. in the JPN version of the FEH game :joy:

Also, was chasing for Lysithea, got Bernadetta. Wut?
i was pitybroken by leanne but i have a few more tickets to use so it's all good, lysithea looks busted and i want in on some of that
i was pitybroken by leanne but i have a few more tickets to use so it's all good, lysithea looks busted and i want in on some of that
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
I got not one but TWO Ferdinands von Aegir, both on my second attempt at the banner. Funny thing is, right before I got them I thought "haha blue stones maybe they'll be ferdie" AND THEN THEY BOTH WERE
I got not one but TWO Ferdinands von Aegir, both on my second attempt at the banner. Funny thing is, right before I got them I thought "haha blue stones maybe they'll be ferdie" AND THEN THEY BOTH WERE
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
The Ferdie desire sensor is real :joy:
The Ferdie desire sensor is real :joy:
1 2 ... 656 657 658 659 660 ... 702 703