Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 655 656 657 658 659 ... 702 703
well while I hate the blatant advertising and the QoL behind a paywall, I'll live. I can learn to ignore it

honestly, I think the fandom's response to it is much much worse. it's just a reminder on how incredibly toxic it is and makes me not want to have anything to do with these people anymore

I just wanted to gush over VConrad
well while I hate the blatant advertising and the QoL behind a paywall, I'll live. I can learn to ignore it

honestly, I think the fandom's response to it is much much worse. it's just a reminder on how incredibly toxic it is and makes me not want to have anything to do with these people anymore

I just wanted to gush over VConrad
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
the new heroes are awesome; i spent all this morning trying to get v!alm and celica; i failed and ran out of orbs lol
the new heroes are awesome; i spent all this morning trying to get v!alm and celica; i failed and ran out of orbs lol
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
[quote name="Amazonite" date="2020-02-05 19:49:15" ] What's everyone's thoughts on the Feh Pass? Personally, I was just going to ignore it, but now that it's out I HATE that they alert us when we complete Feh Pass quests, even if we aren't subscribed. Also, the quest fountain displays a number when I complete Feh Pass quests, despite the fact that I CAN'T CLAIM THEM. I know it's a scheme to make people buy passes, but it really bothers me that I can't get rid of the number. I am legitimately close to quitting over this. [/quote] i agree; it gets annoying that i cant claim the feh pass quests. i might ask for it for my birthday next month, but the price is way too expensive that id rather buy the cindered shadows dlc instead even though it costs more
Amazonite wrote on 2020-02-05 19:49:15:
What's everyone's thoughts on the Feh Pass? Personally, I was just going to ignore it, but now that it's out I HATE that they alert us when we complete Feh Pass quests, even if we aren't subscribed. Also, the quest fountain displays a number when I complete Feh Pass quests, despite the fact that I CAN'T CLAIM THEM. I know it's a scheme to make people buy passes, but it really bothers me that I can't get rid of the number. I am legitimately close to quitting over this.
i agree; it gets annoying that i cant claim the feh pass quests. i might ask for it for my birthday next month, but the price is way too expensive that id rather buy the cindered shadows dlc instead even though it costs more
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
I hate how they shove it in our faces, and the quests are gonna reset every so often so we can't even get the pass once and get rid of it. It must be especially awful for people who can't stand having a random number here instead of 0. And I find it a bit too expensive for what it is.
But at least we can keep the Radiant Heroes after the pass subscription ends, so maybe if Eliwood's new artwork is really pretty and I have some money left, I could buy a month just for him. Maybe.

But I wish they'd stop with the "buy FEH pass!" everywhere in the game.
I hate how they shove it in our faces, and the quests are gonna reset every so often so we can't even get the pass once and get rid of it. It must be especially awful for people who can't stand having a random number here instead of 0. And I find it a bit too expensive for what it is.
But at least we can keep the Radiant Heroes after the pass subscription ends, so maybe if Eliwood's new artwork is really pretty and I have some money left, I could buy a month just for him. Maybe.

But I wish they'd stop with the "buy FEH pass!" everywhere in the game.
4wu6.gif
[quote name="Sicahya" date="2020-02-08 02:17:24" ] It must be especially awful for people who can't stand having a random number here instead of 0.[/quote] This. I could stand it. I could stand it until this happened. Then I couldn't.
Sicahya wrote on 2020-02-08 02:17:24:
It must be especially awful for people who can't stand having a random number here instead of 0.

This.
I could stand it. I could stand it until this happened.
Then I couldn't.
fScibE1.png _ Toadie : He/Him
Wishlist
Art Twitter
Ask me about commissions!
__________ 13E1rPS.png
Looking for Candy Swirl M! Please PM me if you have an offer!
The thing is, if there was a one-time price to unlock all the extra features permanently, I'd probably go for it. I've done it with other games, although the price points for those were about $5 and FEH would be more.
The thing is, if there was a one-time price to unlock all the extra features permanently, I'd probably go for it. I've done it with other games, although the price points for those were about $5 and FEH would be more.
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
Yeah fair. I don't mind spending money on games. Game development is a crazy amount of work, even a simple looking mobile game costs thousands of work hours to make. But I'm really not a fan of them shoving the paid stuff in our face like that. Please just charge a base price for the game and make do with what you get from people willing to spend on micro transactions without annoying the heck out of your other fans.
Yeah fair. I don't mind spending money on games. Game development is a crazy amount of work, even a simple looking mobile game costs thousands of work hours to make. But I'm really not a fan of them shoving the paid stuff in our face like that. Please just charge a base price for the game and make do with what you get from people willing to spend on micro transactions without annoying the heck out of your other fans.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I one price complete unlock? I absolutely wouldn’t mind that. The whole in your face thing though it making me hesitate before even opening the app, despite having projects I’m very excited to finish up.

I’m a different note, I wonder when they’ll be able to add the Cindered Shadow Three Houses DLC chars. Constance seems so similar to the char I play in a Three Houses D&D campaign and I love her dearly
I one price complete unlock? I absolutely wouldn’t mind that. The whole in your face thing though it making me hesitate before even opening the app, despite having projects I’m very excited to finish up.

I’m a different note, I wonder when they’ll be able to add the Cindered Shadow Three Houses DLC chars. Constance seems so similar to the char I play in a Three Houses D&D campaign and I love her dearly
Lewyn_updated2.gif
DREAMS DO COME TRUE
HEATH IS IN THE GAME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DREAMS DO COME TRUE
HEATH IS IN THE GAME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
HIM.... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/559796361466478594/679695214138753054/Screenshot_20200219-092527_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg[/img] I'm almost done with his build, I just need to refine his bow
HIM....
Screenshot_20200219-092527_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg
I'm almost done with his build, I just need to refine his bow
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 655 656 657 658 659 ... 702 703