Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 ... 351 352 353 354 355 ... 591 592
My favorite minor antagonist from part 3 might be Mariah purely because I found the fight really entertaining/over the top/memorable for the part but Pet Shop was definitely great too! (To be honest most of the minor antagonsits from Part 3 blur together a bit in my head because of the "Monster of the week " style and because I read/watched it ages ago)

Favourite JoJo is Johnny for sure, I'm not gonna lie though, it was my first part so I'm terribly biased but I will say, it was the most fun I've ever had reading anything- even if it was dodgy fan translations.

To be honest before I read part 7 I thought Gyro was the protagonist as he was on the first cover I saw on Mangadex, he's still my favourite Jo-Bro if not one of my favourite character in the series.
My favorite minor antagonist from part 3 might be Mariah purely because I found the fight really entertaining/over the top/memorable for the part but Pet Shop was definitely great too! (To be honest most of the minor antagonsits from Part 3 blur together a bit in my head because of the "Monster of the week " style and because I read/watched it ages ago)

Favourite JoJo is Johnny for sure, I'm not gonna lie though, it was my first part so I'm terribly biased but I will say, it was the most fun I've ever had reading anything- even if it was dodgy fan translations.

To be honest before I read part 7 I thought Gyro was the protagonist as he was on the first cover I saw on Mangadex, he's still my favourite Jo-Bro if not one of my favourite character in the series.
seGmw74.jpg
Speedwagon Best Waifu [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/54/b5/1e/54b51ece2ae43ebc511f3e11c878773d.jpg[/img]
Speedwagon Best Waifu
54b51ece2ae43ebc511f3e11c878773d.jpg
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I don't have a fav character. I love everyone equally
I do have sort of an emotional bond with Karzu Kars tho and I have lots of feels when it comes to Dio as well. Then again, it's not like I don't care a lot about other fellas too, so--

At first I thought Vento Aureo was going to be my favourite part, but thennnn I saw Phantom Blood (because of course I didn't watch JJBA in order) aaaand well. I was lost. PB is so underrated it hurts
I love Battle Tendency a lot as well
Stardust Crusaders has to be my least fav part because of the plot which is way too long in my opinion and, well, I can't stand the artstyle. It just hurts my eyes.
I don't have a fav character. I love everyone equally
I do have sort of an emotional bond with Karzu Kars tho and I have lots of feels when it comes to Dio as well. Then again, it's not like I don't care a lot about other fellas too, so--

At first I thought Vento Aureo was going to be my favourite part, but thennnn I saw Phantom Blood (because of course I didn't watch JJBA in order) aaaand well. I was lost. PB is so underrated it hurts
I love Battle Tendency a lot as well
Stardust Crusaders has to be my least fav part because of the plot which is way too long in my opinion and, well, I can't stand the artstyle. It just hurts my eyes.
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
My favorite JoJo has to be Jonathan. Everyone says he's boring, but I say he is large and pure and full of love. I want him to hold me and tell me everything is OK.

Best boy in the overall series is Narancia, no question. And also Bruno.

Speaking of Bruno...
My favorite JoJo has to be Jonathan. Everyone says he's boring, but I say he is large and pure and full of love. I want him to hold me and tell me everything is OK.

Best boy in the overall series is Narancia, no question. And also Bruno.

Speaking of Bruno...
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Thank you, zipper mom
Thank you, zipper mom
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
And yes, Narancia best boye. And my favorite JoBro is definitely Bruno. He's a good mommy and I love him
And yes, Narancia best boye. And my favorite JoBro is definitely Bruno. He's a good mommy and I love him
My favorite Jojo is everybody except SC Jotaro.

When you think about it, Polnareff was the true Jojo of part 3.

Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Took me like 20 minuits to write this because I can't tell how I sound in writing and was paranoid lol-

I mean Part 7 has a similar sort of "vibe" to part 5 except in my opinion it just has a better overall plot/characters/villain. I feel like since mid-SBR Jojo's peaked (Again i'm probably biased), if you liked part 5 you'll probably enjoy it too though, here's the english translation that I used if your interested (coloured panels which is always nice + No spoilers to previous parts since it's new universe). In terms of JoJo I went Part 7 -> Parts 1-6 and now back onto Part 8, thank god for the song Tusk or else i'd have never heard of the series.

Part 3 is probably my least favourite part as well, dragged on for too long, didn't like the "monster of the week" villains, plot felt quite in-cohesive as well but I may just be a bit too critical also not gonna lie, first time going through it I got bored right after the Pet Shop fight and skipped the rest straight onto Part 4. The art style is definetly odd with the "wide"? mouths, the characters are a bit one-note too but that's the same with a lot of earlier parts so I don't mind it too much.

Narancia is a nice character because he feels very "real" for JoJo if that makes sense, like he's not one-note and has a nice backstory

My favorite art has to probably be mid DIU and SBR - JoJolion. I feel like it can be a bit same-faced later on in SBR with the shift to realistic style but it's definetly improving in JoJolion, early SBR also seemed to improve on some of the parts of Stone Ocean's style I dislikes later on, and with DIU I just felt that the style was quite clean looking/polished and managed to give each character a unique/recognizable appearance. The arched lips and nose shading used in Stone ocean and some of GW can look a bit jarring at times but it's still nice
Took me like 20 minuits to write this because I can't tell how I sound in writing and was paranoid lol-

I mean Part 7 has a similar sort of "vibe" to part 5 except in my opinion it just has a better overall plot/characters/villain. I feel like since mid-SBR Jojo's peaked (Again i'm probably biased), if you liked part 5 you'll probably enjoy it too though, here's the english translation that I used if your interested (coloured panels which is always nice + No spoilers to previous parts since it's new universe). In terms of JoJo I went Part 7 -> Parts 1-6 and now back onto Part 8, thank god for the song Tusk or else i'd have never heard of the series.

Part 3 is probably my least favourite part as well, dragged on for too long, didn't like the "monster of the week" villains, plot felt quite in-cohesive as well but I may just be a bit too critical also not gonna lie, first time going through it I got bored right after the Pet Shop fight and skipped the rest straight onto Part 4. The art style is definetly odd with the "wide"? mouths, the characters are a bit one-note too but that's the same with a lot of earlier parts so I don't mind it too much.

Narancia is a nice character because he feels very "real" for JoJo if that makes sense, like he's not one-note and has a nice backstory

My favorite art has to probably be mid DIU and SBR - JoJolion. I feel like it can be a bit same-faced later on in SBR with the shift to realistic style but it's definetly improving in JoJolion, early SBR also seemed to improve on some of the parts of Stone Ocean's style I dislikes later on, and with DIU I just felt that the style was quite clean looking/polished and managed to give each character a unique/recognizable appearance. The arched lips and nose shading used in Stone ocean and some of GW can look a bit jarring at times but it's still nice
seGmw74.jpg
[quote name="HeirOfDoom" date="2020-11-29 13:50:27" ] My favorite Jojo is everybody except SC Jotaro. When you think about it, Polnareff was the true Jojo of part 3. [/quote] Agree with that 100% I mean Polnareff probably even got more character development that Jotaro lol
HeirOfDoom wrote on 2020-11-29 13:50:27:

Agree with that 100% I mean Polnareff probably even got more character development that Jotaro lol
seGmw74.jpg
i love all the jojos but my favorite is joseph, goofy boy. i love his dumb hair too
i love all the jojos but my favorite is joseph, goofy boy. i love his dumb hair too
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread