Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9304 9305 9306 9307 9308 ... 16031 16032
Goodnight everybody!
Goodnight everybody!
JDzVxX6.gif1oViDUM.gif
WHEN are we going to get a nintendogs APP

@inkfrog goodnight :)
WHEN are we going to get a nintendogs APP

@inkfrog goodnight :)
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
oh no i'm screwed

8 hours for nothing
oh no i'm screwed

8 hours for nothing
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
...that's it? Only 3 seasons??? Butbut that was so good and so sad and ahhh give me more damnit D:
...that's it? Only 3 seasons??? Butbut that was so good and so sad and ahhh give me more damnit D:
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I was showing my mum Buzzfeed Unsolved cause it’s a good balance of spooky and silly and informative and then I realized why I had to stop myself and make it a rule that I don’t watch Buzzfeed Unsolved after dinner
I get very spooked very easily man
I was showing my mum Buzzfeed Unsolved cause it’s a good balance of spooky and silly and informative and then I realized why I had to stop myself and make it a rule that I don’t watch Buzzfeed Unsolved after dinner
I get very spooked very easily man
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
i was supposed to visit my friend tomorrow but now i can’t- my god im seriously gonna cry i haven’t seen him in two years. i rlly don’t wanna wait another week just to see him. i literally skipped class today just to get ready my godddddsddsddddrnekdnsidnn on sk
i was supposed to visit my friend tomorrow but now i can’t- my god im seriously gonna cry i haven’t seen him in two years. i rlly don’t wanna wait another week just to see him. i literally skipped class today just to get ready my godddddsddsddddrnekdnsidnn on sk
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
I wonder when they're gonna release the winners of the caption contest. Its been like, nearly three months?? But now that I think about it, they're probably waiting to release the items alongside the winners. ^^"
I wonder when they're gonna release the winners of the caption contest. Its been like, nearly three months?? But now that I think about it, they're probably waiting to release the items alongside the winners. ^^"
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
malevolent gods are better than none
malevolent gods are better than none
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Why are you people losing your minds

It's MINECRAFT

It's NOT HARDCORE

He'll RESPAWN

CALM DOWN
Why are you people losing your minds

It's MINECRAFT

It's NOT HARDCORE

He'll RESPAWN

CALM DOWN
VGxuHXT.png
[quote name="xxvi" date="2020-10-16 10:13:45" ] taking a break from sorting pokémon cards. i've done fire, psychic, grass, water, and electric, next i'm doin normal uwu ...that's gotta be at least a hundred energy cards. oh lord ok that's 175 give or take a few [/quote] Are you my spirit animal.
xxvi wrote on 2020-10-16 10:13:45:
taking a break from sorting pokémon cards. i've done fire, psychic, grass, water, and electric, next i'm doin normal uwu

...that's gotta be at least a hundred energy cards. oh lord
ok that's 175 give or take a few
Are you my spirit animal.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
1 2 ... 9304 9305 9306 9307 9308 ... 16031 16032