Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8810 8811 8812 8813 8814 ... 16033 16034
[quote name="CrackedSouls" date="2020-08-09 13:07:26" ] *insert Russian lyrics here* [/quote] me when i ?????? ?????? ??????, ?????, ??? ????? ????? ??? ????????? ?????? ????? ?????? edit: honestly this just makes it funnier
CrackedSouls wrote on 2020-08-09 13:07:26:
*insert Russian lyrics here*

me when i ?????? ?????? ??????, ?????, ??? ????? ????? ??? ????????? ?????? ????? ??????

edit: honestly this just makes it funnier
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
[quote name="ShadowTheEdgehog" date="2020-08-09 14:02:56" ] [quote name="CrackedSouls" date="2020-08-09 13:07:26" ] *insert Russian lyrics here* [/quote] me when i ?????? ?????? ??????, ?????, ??? ????? ????? ??? ????????? ?????? ????? ?????? edit: honestly this just makes it funnier [/quote] wait i forgot whatever i came here to post bc this is making me lose my marbles
ShadowTheEdgehog wrote on 2020-08-09 14:02:56:

me when i ?????? ?????? ??????, ?????, ??? ????? ????? ??? ????????? ?????? ????? ??????

wait i forgot whatever i came here to post bc this is making me lose my marbles
globules.png
I literally just accidentally bumped this thread cause I thought this was my sales thread and my brain went on autopilot
Good job me
I literally just accidentally bumped this thread cause I thought this was my sales thread and my brain went on autopilot
Good job me
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
This used to be so good and you seemed to be on the right track, but now you've dumped it all to make fandom-based stuff that's objectively inferior in a chase for easy recognition, from people who will dump you the moment you do anything else. Good job.
This used to be so good and you seemed to be on the right track, but now you've dumped it all to make fandom-based stuff that's objectively inferior in a chase for easy recognition, from people who will dump you the moment you do anything else. Good job.
oh, just a bit miserable today. Maybe I'll draw for awhile and watch some fun videos

My heart goes out to all the students out there that have to adjust to this new way of things, it's going to be rough, but you've got this.
oh, just a bit miserable today. Maybe I'll draw for awhile and watch some fun videos

My heart goes out to all the students out there that have to adjust to this new way of things, it's going to be rough, but you've got this.
FTuaU7Y.png
[quote name="yiinji" date="2020-08-09 14:26:39" ] [quote name="ShadowTheEdgehog" date="2020-08-09 14:02:56" ] [quote name="CrackedSouls" date="2020-08-09 13:07:26" ] *insert Russian lyrics here* [/quote] me when i ?????? ?????? ??????, ?????, ??? ????? ????? ??? ????????? ?????? ????? ?????? edit: honestly this just makes it funnier [/quote] wait i forgot whatever i came here to post bc this is making me lose my marbles [/quote] basically just, [url=https://youtu.be/O5haFXU3TJY]this[/url] (bassboosted cat)
yiinji wrote on 2020-08-09 14:26:39:
ShadowTheEdgehog wrote on 2020-08-09 14:02:56:

wait i forgot whatever i came here to post bc this is making me lose my marbles
basically just, this
(bassboosted cat)
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Me: I'm going to be productive today and work on my art!

Also me: *Proceeds to fall down the rabbit hole of JTHM*
Me: I'm going to be productive today and work on my art!

Also me: *Proceeds to fall down the rabbit hole of JTHM*
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
I have a boyfriend
I have a boyfriend
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
big!!! oof!!!
big!!! oof!!!
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

hey everybody, this is peter griffin, and now we're about to play one of my favorite video games: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
hey everybody, this is peter griffin, and now we're about to play one of my favorite video games: Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
1 2 ... 8810 8811 8812 8813 8814 ... 16033 16034