Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8795 8796 8797 8798 8799 ... 16008 16009
hey shoutout for armed and ready for using a piano, a noticeably and well-known 9w1 instrument, to convey flat-out rage. it takes skill to get a piano mad at you, props
hey shoutout for armed and ready for using a piano, a noticeably and well-known 9w1 instrument, to convey flat-out rage. it takes skill to get a piano mad at you, props
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
*actively procrastinating*
*actively procrastinating*
--michael/gala/gw
--xe/xem/xyr pronouns only please
--vibing
Can the new gem breed just come out already? I'm getting impatient.

I guess it's time to take a hiatus from FR until they drop some big update.

I'm just so bored here lately, nothing is selling, and I'm overall frustrated with this place right now.
Can the new gem breed just come out already? I'm getting impatient.

I guess it's time to take a hiatus from FR until they drop some big update.

I'm just so bored here lately, nothing is selling, and I'm overall frustrated with this place right now.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
The show Euphoria on HBO is a trip.

Do not watch if you are not over eighteen.

Zendaya is incredible though.
The show Euphoria on HBO is a trip.

Do not watch if you are not over eighteen.

Zendaya is incredible though.
@ the fae: take me already, I'm so tired of this.
@ the fae: take me already, I'm so tired of this.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
waiting for a rowdy but charming pirate to come and take me, a young man of good standing and passable wealth, as a hostage to be used for ransom, only for the two of us to inevitably fall for each other and sail the high seas till we both perish either from old age or tragically dramatic deaths by the sword
waiting for a rowdy but charming pirate to come and take me, a young man of good standing and passable wealth, as a hostage to be used for ransom, only for the two of us to inevitably fall for each other and sail the high seas till we both perish either from old age or tragically dramatic deaths by the sword
9CxYF0H.png
there are so many games I need to finish!! Minecraft took control of my life. I should get back to Xenoblade and TWEWY, but argh I haven't felt like it. I just wanna play Minecraft... and FR

on another note, I am a little dehydrated. time to fix that
there are so many games I need to finish!! Minecraft took control of my life. I should get back to Xenoblade and TWEWY, but argh I haven't felt like it. I just wanna play Minecraft... and FR

on another note, I am a little dehydrated. time to fix that
FTuaU7Y.png
glass animals’ new album is definitely worth a listen, it’s niceeeee
glass animals’ new album is definitely worth a listen, it’s niceeeee
SNxmMw2.png
> Flipside/Flip
> They/Them
>+2 FRT
the spyro franchise as a whole is ""childhood"" bliss,, how have I not finished reignited yet
the spyro franchise as a whole is ""childhood"" bliss,, how have I not finished reignited yet
o1jrXWY.png
i should try making accents
i should try making accents
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

1 2 ... 8795 8796 8797 8798 8799 ... 16008 16009