Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8794 8795 8796 8797 8798 ... 16009 16010
so its the end of the world
dont blame yourself
so its the end of the world
dont blame yourself
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
Okay I know those two ladies probably won’t get together cause they already have one gay couple and two is a lot to ask but it would be so lovely
They just seem to care about each other a lot
It would be so cute
I just know not to get my hopes up
Idk
I just get excited at the prospect of it and all
Okay I know those two ladies probably won’t get together cause they already have one gay couple and two is a lot to ask but it would be so lovely
They just seem to care about each other a lot
It would be so cute
I just know not to get my hopes up
Idk
I just get excited at the prospect of it and all
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Casting people for animated stuff seems much easier than casting people for live action stuff

Because for animated stuff, WHO CARES what the people voicing the characters look like when it's just their voice that people hear when that person's character is talking, and the character could look nothing like the person voicing them
Casting people for animated stuff seems much easier than casting people for live action stuff

Because for animated stuff, WHO CARES what the people voicing the characters look like when it's just their voice that people hear when that person's character is talking, and the character could look nothing like the person voicing them
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I miss my dog so much. :(
I miss my dog so much. :(
I hope this person accepts my offer on their derg, aaaaaa! If so I'll be able to start gening a dream pair...
I hope this person accepts my offer on their derg, aaaaaa! If so I'll be able to start gening a dream pair...
frice_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyz7.pngfrfire_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxyx1.png
Currently surviving off of Bede's one frame appearance in Twilight Wings and that alone. I'm crying, its my boy. My crops are watered and my skin is clear.

And sweet Windsinger, Gloria's voice is not what I expected it to be
Currently surviving off of Bede's one frame appearance in Twilight Wings and that alone. I'm crying, its my boy. My crops are watered and my skin is clear.

And sweet Windsinger, Gloria's voice is not what I expected it to be
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I miss you, Thomas. I miss you so much. I’m so sorry I wasn’t there. I should’ve been there. I love you, baby cat.
I miss you, Thomas. I miss you so much. I’m so sorry I wasn’t there. I should’ve been there. I love you, baby cat.
laV4cLs.gif
SSBU interests me but I don't know if I would be good at it. Playing against other people also makes me kinda anxious but that's something I could work on
SSBU interests me but I don't know if I would be good at it. Playing against other people also makes me kinda anxious but that's something I could work on
FTuaU7Y.png
I know pendulum doesnt have the dirtiest beats in existence but Out Here makes my ears feel nasty in a good way
I know pendulum doesnt have the dirtiest beats in existence but Out Here makes my ears feel nasty in a good way
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
lemon tea has no right being as good as it is
lemon tea has no right being as good as it is
1 2 ... 8794 8795 8796 8797 8798 ... 16009 16010