Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8618 8619 8620 8621 8622 ... 16027 16028
i hate being asked what my taste in music is. how do you tell someone the only thing you've listened to in the past week is the new super mario brothers wii soundtrack
i hate being asked what my taste in music is. how do you tell someone the only thing you've listened to in the past week is the new super mario brothers wii soundtrack
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2020-07-11 19:30:07" ] Nobody: Pillar Men: ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ [/quote] [i]beautiful[/i]
BirdBagel wrote on 2020-07-11 19:30:07:
Nobody:

Pillar Men: ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

beautiful
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
everyday i mourn the wii shop channel...
everyday i mourn the wii shop channel...
FTuaU7Y.png
Why the heck does depression exist? It serves no real purpose except for making people miserable. =|
Why the heck does depression exist? It serves no real purpose except for making people miserable. =|
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
The more I listen to other songs, the more I start to appreciate the small corner of industrial rock I have, it's like, thank god no one is singing about love or their problems for once?
The more I listen to other songs, the more I start to appreciate the small corner of industrial rock I have, it's like, thank god no one is singing about love or their problems for once?
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
why r the forums scary i want to post stuff but also dont : (
why r the forums scary i want to post stuff but also dont : (
Untitled94_20230312103144.png
frei - they/it
check out my art shop
fandragons
free/cheap g1s [pm if interested!]
?qkpNs=party.png
I... Haven't impulse bought a dragon in a few weeks? Oh wow, to celebrate I shall impulse buy one (1) dragon. Just as a treat.
I... Haven't impulse bought a dragon in a few weeks? Oh wow, to celebrate I shall impulse buy one (1) dragon. Just as a treat.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I wish I could stop checking my emails and upsetting myself like a dumb *****.
I wish I could stop checking my emails and upsetting myself like a dumb *****.
PJb908Z.png
Singing saws
Singing saws
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
on one hand- I wanna play tons of different games and have a lot on my backlog
on the other- Kingdom Hearts only until I beat everything on the hardest difficulty.
on one hand- I wanna play tons of different games and have a lot on my backlog
on the other- Kingdom Hearts only until I beat everything on the hardest difficulty.
1 2 ... 8618 8619 8620 8621 8622 ... 16027 16028