Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7743 7744 7745 7746 7747 ... 16031 16032
i should sleep

nah i'd rather watch haikyuu

no but sugamama would want me to for my health

ah good point

anything for you, suga
i should sleep

nah i'd rather watch haikyuu

no but sugamama would want me to for my health

ah good point

anything for you, suga
Ot3Ahks.jpg
god opossums are so dang cute they’re just marsupial cats and I love them
rabies-resistant goblin babies
god opossums are so dang cute they’re just marsupial cats and I love them
rabies-resistant goblin babies
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
I am ready to sell the rest of my soul for a basket of dates.
I am ready to sell the rest of my soul for a basket of dates.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
How unhealthy I am, in all aspects
How unhealthy I am, in all aspects
Wishlist | She/her | +19hrs
my subconscious really gotta taunt me with a book that doesn't exist huh

on a completely unrelated note though i find it hilarious how every romance language has definite and indefinite articles but latin doesn't. somewhere, sometime, across the roman empire, people threw up their hands and declared their language so absolutely goddamn impossible to communicate in that they introduced a whole grammatical concept i--

i'm sure other languages at the time and in the area had articles of some sort (ancient greek only had a definite iirc) but it's so goddamn funny like "have we encountered this specific noun before in any previous sentences? i can't TELL??? WE HAVE TO FIX THIS"
my subconscious really gotta taunt me with a book that doesn't exist huh

on a completely unrelated note though i find it hilarious how every romance language has definite and indefinite articles but latin doesn't. somewhere, sometime, across the roman empire, people threw up their hands and declared their language so absolutely goddamn impossible to communicate in that they introduced a whole grammatical concept i--

i'm sure other languages at the time and in the area had articles of some sort (ancient greek only had a definite iirc) but it's so goddamn funny like "have we encountered this specific noun before in any previous sentences? i can't TELL??? WE HAVE TO FIX THIS"
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
@IdesOfBlood i’m just glad they got rid of cases (except for romanian, rip romanian). i’m currently learning ukrainian and i am not vibing. even the vocabulary in spanish is easier to retain :p
okay but ukrainian is so different from english grammatically, they don’t have articles and they don’t use the verb "to be" in simple sentences, so they essentially just say "book there" and i’m here for it
@IdesOfBlood i’m just glad they got rid of cases (except for romanian, rip romanian). i’m currently learning ukrainian and i am not vibing. even the vocabulary in spanish is easier to retain :p
okay but ukrainian is so different from english grammatically, they don’t have articles and they don’t use the verb "to be" in simple sentences, so they essentially just say "book there" and i’m here for it
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
Working in my Dad's Birthday pic and I hope I won't ruin it oooo
Working in my Dad's Birthday pic and I hope I won't ruin it oooo
FR +9 | they/them | a shy person in love with drawing and videogames
god DAMN i love yuri leclerc and balthus von albrecht

thank you. that's it. that's my post.
god DAMN i love yuri leclerc and balthus von albrecht

thank you. that's it. that's my post.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
the smartest ashen wolf is a catgirl and i don't know what i'm supposed to make of that.
the smartest ashen wolf is a catgirl and i don't know what i'm supposed to make of that.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I hope I can watch a movie tonight without calling asleep but I doubt it bc I did not sleep well last night.
I hope I can watch a movie tonight without calling asleep but I doubt it bc I did not sleep well last night.
PJb908Z.png
1 2 ... 7743 7744 7745 7746 7747 ... 16031 16032