Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7495 7496 7497 7498 7499 ... 16033 16034
When you're cleaning your PMs and find a message from the couriers
;u; bby I never thought I would be happy to see you
When you're cleaning your PMs and find a message from the couriers
;u; bby I never thought I would be happy to see you
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
god, it's pouring out there.
god, it's pouring out there.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
[quote name="PenguinPaws" date="2020-01-02 18:54:58" ] what even is the icon for eliminate [/quote] [color=360705]foot it's foot
PenguinPaws wrote on 2020-01-02 18:54:58:
what even is the icon for eliminate
foot
it's foot
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I get people make a lot of money sniping, but it's really frustrating to reload on exactly the server time and have what I want to be gone already. It wouldn't be so bad if people were buying them for projects or their own use, but they're just selling them at insane prices. I'm talking over 437 times the price [emoji=banescale sad size=1]
I get people make a lot of money sniping, but it's really frustrating to reload on exactly the server time and have what I want to be gone already. It wouldn't be so bad if people were buying them for projects or their own use, but they're just selling them at insane prices. I'm talking over 437 times the price
man i really should listen to more of eden's tracks
man i really should listen to more of eden's tracks
XgFzLz3.gif
tetris 99 but it stops disconnecting me randomly

i love this game sm, i have over 100 hours on it, but damn, enough with the random disconnections
tetris 99 but it stops disconnecting me randomly

i love this game sm, i have over 100 hours on it, but damn, enough with the random disconnections

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
staph is a cool bacterium with its fibrin uno reverse card trick but for the love of god why is it EVERYWHERE
staph is a cool bacterium with its fibrin uno reverse card trick but for the love of god why is it EVERYWHERE
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
Achievement Get! [quote=Achievement]Master not freaking out when you get an egg; just stick it in the vault.[/quote]
Achievement Get!
Achievement wrote:
Master not freaking out when you get an egg; just stick it in the vault.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
I hatched too many eggs, they weren't worth it, but I cannot stop.
I hatched too many eggs, they weren't worth it, but I cannot stop.
Battle catsss
they/she|FR+9
[quote name="IdesOfBlood" date="2020-01-03 03:10:03" ] staph is a cool bacterium with its fibrin uno reverse card trick but for the love of god why is it EVERYWHERE [/quote] [color=360705]staph with the what now
IdesOfBlood wrote on 2020-01-03 03:10:03:
staph with the what now
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 ... 7495 7496 7497 7498 7499 ... 16033 16034