Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
that's, like, the dozenth dream i've had this month about buying and opening pokemon cards. my brain is very clearly trying to tell me something and i don't like it. i didn't kick my gacha problem just so i could get into a different type of Surprise Mechanics!! stop!!!
that's, like, the dozenth dream i've had this month about buying and opening pokemon cards. my brain is very clearly trying to tell me something and i don't like it. i didn't kick my gacha problem just so i could get into a different type of Surprise Mechanics!! stop!!!
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
you are my fireeeee/lyr
you are my fireeeee/lyr
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png
525g
Accent: rest in peace or pieces
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
I feel like I don't belong So I guess it's just typical angst on my mind [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
I feel like I don't belong
So I guess it's just typical angst on my mind
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
Eye of Eden my absolute beloved in every comprehensible fashion
Eye of Eden my absolute beloved in every comprehensible fashion
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png
Why am I watching a video about a real flea circus?
Why am I watching a video about a real flea circus?
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
sir, you are aware the assignment wasn't posted... right?
sir, you are aware the assignment wasn't posted... right?
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
I've only seen Prince Florian for a little bit, but I would be devastated if anything bad happened to him.
I've only seen Prince Florian for a little bit, but I would be devastated if anything bad happened to him.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
i hate adobe i hat adobe prodct i hate adobe procudts i hate adobe products i hate adobe products i hate adobe products i hate adobe products i hate adobe products i hate-
i hate adobe i hat adobe prodct i hate adobe procudts i hate adobe products i hate adobe products i hate adobe products i hate adobe products i hate adobe products i hate-
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
just spent approximately an hour fiddling with & making tiny adjustments to the colour palette for this design, ugh, but i think i might've finally landed on something i'm actually happy with. i'll look again tomorrow and see if i need to change it more but hopefully this is alright now lol
just spent approximately an hour fiddling with & making tiny adjustments to the colour palette for this design, ugh, but i think i might've finally landed on something i'm actually happy with. i'll look again tomorrow and see if i need to change it more but hopefully this is alright now lol
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop | free stuff
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Sometimes I remember Potter Puppet Pals exist and then I go on a little binge
Sometimes I remember Potter Puppet Pals exist and then I go on a little binge
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer