Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/69e8aa96d2457325669a6f81f25a8a2d/tumblr_n24sxwqpNt1qjtzcko1_500.jpg[/img]
tumblr_n24sxwqpNt1qjtzcko1_500.jpg
VGxuHXT.png
oh damn kokoro on ex-extreme isn't too bad
oh damn kokoro on ex-extreme isn't too bad

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
being alone is boring
being alone is boring
Guys, what should i choose? Draw or do more important things that make me nervous.
I mean, go outside and spend the whole evening around scary people or retire with ur thoughts.
Guys, what should i choose? Draw or do more important things that make me nervous.
I mean, go outside and spend the whole evening around scary people or retire with ur thoughts.
ezgif-com-resize-5.pngezgif-com-resize-4.pngezgif-com-resize-3.png
and i also terribly want lasagna, and for some reason after the house fire. Ithinkisnormalhaha
and i also terribly want lasagna, and for some reason after the house fire. Ithinkisnormalhaha
we drop the hook on the capricorn...
we drop the hook on the capricorn...
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills
Hhhhhhhh

Why i have to go to schoooooolllll

Wanna sleep iiinnn
Hhhhhhhh

Why i have to go to schoooooolllll

Wanna sleep iiinnn
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I remembered. I used to hate school, well, I still do, but right now Im in college and studying to be an economist, and it's like I'm in heaven. Everyone is so friendly and taking care of themselves, its so cute ♥
I remembered. I used to hate school, well, I still do, but right now Im in college and studying to be an economist, and it's like I'm in heaven. Everyone is so friendly and taking care of themselves, its so cute ♥
its boring and painful to create skins for ponies, considering that I work in the shop as the head
its boring and painful to create skins for ponies, considering that I work in the shop as the head
I feel like I hugged a wrecking ball and then we both made contact with a wall. Several times.

Heck. Yeah.
I feel like I hugged a wrecking ball and then we both made contact with a wall. Several times.

Heck. Yeah.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer