Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
WHY ARE SILVERFISH NEITHER SILVER-COLORED OR A TYPE OF FISH?

I've been lied to, thanks.
WHY ARE SILVERFISH NEITHER SILVER-COLORED OR A TYPE OF FISH?

I've been lied to, thanks.
Hi, I'm Elisha. If I don't respond, I'm not trying to ignore you; I just don't know what to say sometimes. a bit of empty space to scoot the image over if you need Moonlit Caverns Hatchery ZSYPjY6.png
was just going to post a thought but now i forgor the thought. stupid adhd brain /lh
was just going to post a thought but now i forgor the thought. stupid adhd brain /lh
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
*aggressive anxiety*
*aggressive anxiety*
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I just want to know if I’ve got the job or not. Please. At least then I can probably quit my current job.
I just want to know if I’ve got the job or not. Please. At least then I can probably quit my current job.
68626024.png
I just want my fellow Odyssey gamers to know this achievement is a literal pain in the BUTT and you know what popped it for me? The little island beneath Samos (Kradia Isle) - looted the skeleton in the middle and bam. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/700046298824310875/1085217491652968549/image.png[/img] ----- stress tress tress stress stress stress
I just want my fellow Odyssey gamers to know this achievement is a literal pain in the BUTT and you know what popped it for me? The little island beneath Samos (Kradia Isle) - looted the skeleton in the middle and bam.

image.png
stress tress tress stress stress stress
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
ive stopped caring.
ive stopped caring.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
very beautiful. very powerful.
very beautiful. very powerful.
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
[center][outfit=1746482][outfit=1746512][/center] ----- ^That used to be on my profile under the scrollbar, but I don’t like how the long profiles look post-redesign. RIP. In other news, I just rediscovered an old song that I was trying to remember a while ago through the weirdest and most inexplicable means: apparently I made a scry of it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?morph=2857171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=22&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=38&winggene=110&wings=10&auth=fb3a6a7451cd5b6075c52c36d1169f88470fbc93&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [i]Zero[/i] memory of doing that. [url=https://youtube.com/watch?v=qHvZ0mh1ElU]Song in question[/url] is pretty nice! Thanks for the surprise, past!me.
GOD dammit KRIS
where the HECK are we

^That used to be on my profile under the scrollbar, but I don’t like how the long profiles look post-redesign. RIP.

In other news, I just rediscovered an old song that I was trying to remember a while ago through the weirdest and most inexplicable means: apparently I made a scry of it.
dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=22&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=38&winggene=110&wings=10&auth=fb3a6a7451cd5b6075c52c36d1169f88470fbc93&dummyext=prev.png
Zero memory of doing that. Song in question is pretty nice! Thanks for the surprise, past!me.
HE'S FINISHED!!!!! Finally, after almost exactly a year!!!! Now to overhaul my entire profile & forum aesthetic to match it while it's my avatar derg... but first I need to sleep because it is really late aaaaa
HE'S FINISHED!!!!! Finally, after almost exactly a year!!!! Now to overhaul my entire profile & forum aesthetic to match it while it's my avatar derg... but first I need to sleep because it is really late aaaaa
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Concepting a VR dragon game in my head but its already way too complex to be my first real game dev project
Concepting a VR dragon game in my head but its already way too complex to be my first real game dev project
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif