Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I literally do not have a single game in my possession that I have 100% achievements on and that suddenly perturbs me at 2am
I literally do not have a single game in my possession that I have 100% achievements on and that suddenly perturbs me at 2am
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
well it seems somehow my wishlist dragon has reverted. like I specifically did a bunch of updates in her bio and they're all gone now

(and it wasn't THAT recent either, some of the changes were more than a week old. so this really sucks :P)

edit: oh nevermind this is my fault for having hundreds of tabs opened. I was editing a version of her bio from a tab that I had open weeks ago, probably. idk why the tab didn't refresh considering how long I hadn't touched it for but welp
well it seems somehow my wishlist dragon has reverted. like I specifically did a bunch of updates in her bio and they're all gone now

(and it wasn't THAT recent either, some of the changes were more than a week old. so this really sucks :P)

edit: oh nevermind this is my fault for having hundreds of tabs opened. I was editing a version of her bio from a tab that I had open weeks ago, probably. idk why the tab didn't refresh considering how long I hadn't touched it for but welp
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
*flight movement dillema*
*flight movement dillema*
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
what else should i put in my signature
what else should i put in my signature
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Kinda wanna change my avatar...but I don't know...
Kinda wanna change my avatar...but I don't know...
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
Well that's two hours of my life I can't get back. But at least I'm prepared for next time :\
Well that's two hours of my life I can't get back. But at least I'm prepared for next time :\
Free G1s
Free G1s from my keeps collection
-Call dibs on my G1s-
WHY WON'T THE SILVERFISH LEAVE ME ALONE AAAAAAHHHHHH
WHY WON'T THE SILVERFISH LEAVE ME ALONE AAAAAAHHHHHH
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
mmmm hungry... want soup
mmmm hungry... want soup
image0.jpgrix3ppo.pngYlbhatd.png6FcAWuk.png
It really feels lonely, am I only the one who is detrans here?
It really feels lonely, am I only the one who is detrans here?
huh... there are little octos in the bg on the cover in the jukebox for the 3mix
...so octavio is sort of represented.. even if theyre super hard to notice and i had to zoom in just to see them....

....still should have credited him in the artist section though.

....wAIT THE FULLY INTRO ACTUALLY PLAYS? huh
it doesnt play when you request it, as it just starts shorter intro...
but if you have it requested and you go into a match and come back... itll start with the full intro instead! thats... nice to know actually
..but it doesnt reset if you leave and come back though... and thats now twice where ive stayed in the lobby and it didnt restart... maybe it was just a glitch?

but i just left 2 different lobbies and it restarted both times with the intro.. this is confusing.. so leaving a lobby = full intro, and then it seems like a 50/50 if you stay in a lobby that it'll either continue wherever it is or restart from the intro.. or maybe it does loop eventually and im just overthinking this
huh... there are little octos in the bg on the cover in the jukebox for the 3mix
...so octavio is sort of represented.. even if theyre super hard to notice and i had to zoom in just to see them....

....still should have credited him in the artist section though.

....wAIT THE FULLY INTRO ACTUALLY PLAYS? huh
it doesnt play when you request it, as it just starts shorter intro...
but if you have it requested and you go into a match and come back... itll start with the full intro instead! thats... nice to know actually
..but it doesnt reset if you leave and come back though... and thats now twice where ive stayed in the lobby and it didnt restart... maybe it was just a glitch?

but i just left 2 different lobbies and it restarted both times with the intro.. this is confusing.. so leaving a lobby = full intro, and then it seems like a 50/50 if you stay in a lobby that it'll either continue wherever it is or restart from the intro.. or maybe it does loop eventually and im just overthinking this
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e