Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Baldwin give me gold muck challenge
Baldwin give me gold muck challenge
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
[quote name="Ventoux" date="2022-12-23 04:27:48" ] A Clay XXY G1 or that pretty Sticker Star Vista, that is the question. [/quote] [font=Comic Sans MS]Well the answer is a [i]Cerise[/i] XXY G1 for now. The 2017 me would be so proud of myself now <3
Ventoux wrote on 2022-12-23 04:27:48:
A Clay XXY G1 or that pretty Sticker Star Vista, that is the question.
Well the answer is a Cerise XXY G1 for now. The 2017 me would be so proud of myself now <3
W6LdAlV.gif
Do I seriously have to go to this meeting? I just wanna sleep innnnnnn

— Fergy (they/he)
Do I seriously have to go to this meeting? I just wanna sleep innnnnnn

— Fergy (they/he)
Chao Garden System
Traumagenic • System of 40+
[quote name="Khraylen" date="2022-12-23 01:23:39" ] [quote name="sedge122" date="2022-12-22 22:08:51" ] Logically, I knew Christmas was soon, and that today was the 23rd. I mean, I was well aware of that, it's not like I didn't know what day it was, but also. IT'S THE 23RD???? ALREADY??? IT FEELS LIKE IT WAS JUST OCTOBER HELP [/quote] [/quote]
Khraylen wrote on 2022-12-23 01:23:39:
sedge122 wrote on 2022-12-22 22:08:51:
Logically, I knew Christmas was soon, and that today was the 23rd. I mean, I was well aware of that, it's not like I didn't know what day it was, but also.

IT'S THE 23RD???? ALREADY??? IT FEELS LIKE IT WAS JUST OCTOBER HELP
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Literally 1 degree (fahrenheit) here today.
Literally 1 degree (fahrenheit) here today.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
need orange goo
need orange goo
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
We are currently under a blizzard warning with like 40 to 50 mile winds..
But outside my house the trees are calm and the sky is clear.

Where is the blizzard I was promised?
We are currently under a blizzard warning with like 40 to 50 mile winds..
But outside my house the trees are calm and the sky is clear.

Where is the blizzard I was promised?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
That feeling when you have to pause something you're watching because they made a joke, and it made you burst out laughing like so hard. Oh, this is just being delightful so far! I love it despite the absolutely dreadful animation quality. The plotline is interesting and the characters are quite lovable and that matters more to me than the quality of the animation admittedly. (Apparently it's also based off a book. Well! I think once I catch up with all the episodes released so far I might be adding this one to my reading list... There's another book I was admittedly in the middle of reading that I need to get back to before checking this one out, but I did a little research and... according to what I found, it has a happy ending and it just turns out quite lovely, and so therefore I'm very interested in it so far. Hmm, hmm!)
That feeling when you have to pause something you're watching because they made a joke, and it made you burst out laughing like so hard. Oh, this is just being delightful so far! I love it despite the absolutely dreadful animation quality. The plotline is interesting and the characters are quite lovable and that matters more to me than the quality of the animation admittedly. (Apparently it's also based off a book. Well! I think once I catch up with all the episodes released so far I might be adding this one to my reading list... There's another book I was admittedly in the middle of reading that I need to get back to before checking this one out, but I did a little research and... according to what I found, it has a happy ending and it just turns out quite lovely, and so therefore I'm very interested in it so far. Hmm, hmm!)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Everyhing feels like a fever dreqn, my head hurts, my voices are screaming at me but like GUYS. I CANT JUST GO HOME. I WQNT TO. I WANNA GO HOME, YOU GUYS WANNA GO HOME, BUT WE HVE TO GET THRU THIS DAY OK I'LL PROMISE WE XAN WATCH DIGIMON AFTER OK
Everyhing feels like a fever dreqn, my head hurts, my voices are screaming at me but like GUYS. I CANT JUST GO HOME. I WQNT TO. I WANNA GO HOME, YOU GUYS WANNA GO HOME, BUT WE HVE TO GET THRU THIS DAY OK I'LL PROMISE WE XAN WATCH DIGIMON AFTER OK
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
oh yeah last night I got two of those glimmer and gloom extremely quick solves in one night!
didn't screenshot either unfortunately, but one was 6 seconds (and 24 moves), and another was 7 seconds
oh yeah last night I got two of those glimmer and gloom extremely quick solves in one night!
didn't screenshot either unfortunately, but one was 6 seconds (and 24 moves), and another was 7 seconds
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each