Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Added a third guinea piggy (3months old) to the group (both +5years old) and they just ignore her and eat her food while she stands still like a statue, not moving, not eating >:I
Please acknowledge the baby and stop eating all her food!

At least they are not fighting I guess...
Added a third guinea piggy (3months old) to the group (both +5years old) and they just ignore her and eat her food while she stands still like a statue, not moving, not eating >:I
Please acknowledge the baby and stop eating all her food!

At least they are not fighting I guess...
2aoyUTU.png
thinking abt the time i scrubbed out my baritone valves with my sisters toothbrush rather than the cleaning one and didnt realize until later
thinking abt the time i scrubbed out my baritone valves with my sisters toothbrush rather than the cleaning one and didnt realize until later
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
I think that soon I will not be able to stand from such a mode of work and sleep. It gets worse every day.
I think that soon I will not be able to stand from such a mode of work and sleep. It gets worse every day.
> He/Him/His <
> Russian/Pansexual/Pacifist<
> Always glad to new friends! <
> for sale!
feeling evil, as always
this time it's because it's 1am and my parents don't cut the wifi off on my school laptop and they think i'm doing work
feeling evil, as always
this time it's because it's 1am and my parents don't cut the wifi off on my school laptop and they think i'm doing work
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
starting to remember why i stopped editing on fandom wikis as a small hobby
starting to remember why i stopped editing on fandom wikis as a small hobby
Stress by Justice hits different on the interstate

Pretty much anyone agrees Skids would sound Scottish, but what if Swerve sounded Australian?
Stress by Justice hits different on the interstate

Pretty much anyone agrees Skids would sound Scottish, but what if Swerve sounded Australian?
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
remaking my genshin impact materials tracker because i messed up the old sheet :pensive: at least i got 5k cells per spreadsheet now

god forbid mihoyo ever makes so many characters that 5k cells can't contain them all

but maybe i should...extend my spreadsheets to 6k... just in case

but i can no longer do that neat and labor-intensive thing where i appropriate the weapon dropdown per weapon type though :( unless...? :eyes:
remaking my genshin impact materials tracker because i messed up the old sheet :pensive: at least i got 5k cells per spreadsheet now

god forbid mihoyo ever makes so many characters that 5k cells can't contain them all

but maybe i should...extend my spreadsheets to 6k... just in case

but i can no longer do that neat and labor-intensive thing where i appropriate the weapon dropdown per weapon type though :( unless...? :eyes:
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
my interview is in 5 minutes and iam looking swagggggg ive never had an online one before what the heck is a zoom
my interview is in 5 minutes and iam looking swagggggg ive never had an online one before what the heck is a zoom
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
Okay but like why does my brain feel it necessary to do me like that????

Yes, I know. That's a type I find hard to resist. I shouldn't like the bad side as much as I do.

BUT WHAT IN DA CRUNCHY H E C C WERE YOU DOIN' DREAMING ABOUT THOSE TWO TROUBLEMAKERS?!
Okay but like why does my brain feel it necessary to do me like that????

Yes, I know. That's a type I find hard to resist. I shouldn't like the bad side as much as I do.

BUT WHAT IN DA CRUNCHY H E C C WERE YOU DOIN' DREAMING ABOUT THOSE TWO TROUBLEMAKERS?!
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
my partner just keeps being the most wonderful person ever again and again and again and again and
my partner just keeps being the most wonderful person ever again and again and again and again and
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd