Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
OHHHHHHHHHHHH my back hurts
OHHHHHHHHHHHH my back hurts
no one should read this, but it must be said xxx
water-banner-3_zps1eafde0d.gif
ive only been in school for 2 hours and i desperately want to go home and eat ham but i also really dont want to go home because i havent had my drama class yet :(
ive only been in school for 2 hours and i desperately want to go home and eat ham but i also really dont want to go home because i havent had my drama class yet :(
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
i see why my sister loves aoi so much now
a cinnamon roll
protecc
i see why my sister loves aoi so much now
a cinnamon roll
protecc

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
omg razputin is a tiny man... he wants to be a cool spy ...
omg razputin is a tiny man... he wants to be a cool spy ...
a5182e8c1dd986ebec2d3abf1235ddf1cfa8f6d6.gif
xx

In my bones and blood you can hear the waves:
xxthey do not cease their pounding on the shore.
xxThe salt in me is the salt of seas:
flinch not before the horrors of the world!

xx

he/him, nêhiyaw, FR+3
xxxxcarrd
xxxxclan intro
people make party finder so miserable and for what? we literally didn't wipe... and if anyone had the right to complain it would be me because i died from living dead and then died again later to a tankbuster because the paladin didn't want to take aggro??? and yet . and yet i do not complain because it is a game
people make party finder so miserable and for what? we literally didn't wipe... and if anyone had the right to complain it would be me because i died from living dead and then died again later to a tankbuster because the paladin didn't want to take aggro??? and yet . and yet i do not complain because it is a game
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
They... they completely missed the fandom reference...

I mean, I'm flattered they love his lore, but it's a pretty blatant reference to something! Hopefully my other two fandragons get bred soon so I can buy myself a fandragon tab and actually specify that these dragons are references.
They... they completely missed the fandom reference...

I mean, I'm flattered they love his lore, but it's a pretty blatant reference to something! Hopefully my other two fandragons get bred soon so I can buy myself a fandragon tab and actually specify that these dragons are references.
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
i feel like ive been hit in the head with a frying pan
and no amount of water will fix it
aehgh

annnnnddd i can't even listen to music and read bc my ears are sore and i have no headphones, just earbuds which make my ears hurt more. ahddhsjgnfg.
i feel like ive been hit in the head with a frying pan
and no amount of water will fix it
aehgh

annnnnddd i can't even listen to music and read bc my ears are sore and i have no headphones, just earbuds which make my ears hurt more. ahddhsjgnfg.
I can't decide what color to paint my nails..
I can't decide what color to paint my nails..
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
Also sorry for posting twice, but i'm cackling bc.. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qhtgdjo.png[/img] @xev @FoxyCipher
Also sorry for posting twice, but i'm cackling bc..

qhtgdjo.png

@xev @FoxyCipher
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
I hate being sick. My head hurts, my whole body hurts, my nose is like a waterfall rn, I just want to sleep and relax. It's a good thing I went ahead and called into work today because I'd be even more miserable trying do that AND deal with being sick. blehghljhgfghjjnbvc
I hate being sick. My head hurts, my whole body hurts, my nose is like a waterfall rn, I just want to sleep and relax. It's a good thing I went ahead and called into work today because I'd be even more miserable trying do that AND deal with being sick. blehghljhgfghjjnbvc
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon