Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
We had a singular female duck that was visiting our house before, but she just appeared today with seven little ducklings! Unfortunately, mama is having a hard time because another group of six adult ducks keep bullying her.

I hope nobody tries to feed the babies bread or whatever. I heard it doesn’t have enough nutrients for baby ducklings, and can cause them to grow up with vitamin deficiencies. I have seen people throwing in whole loaves of bread in the local pond. :/
We had a singular female duck that was visiting our house before, but she just appeared today with seven little ducklings! Unfortunately, mama is having a hard time because another group of six adult ducks keep bullying her.

I hope nobody tries to feed the babies bread or whatever. I heard it doesn’t have enough nutrients for baby ducklings, and can cause them to grow up with vitamin deficiencies. I have seen people throwing in whole loaves of bread in the local pond. :/
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
i really need to stop zoning out randomly
i really need to stop zoning out randomly
Heehoo peanut
Heehoo peanut
bHeX9bv.png
no one's life is worthless and i will stand by that
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Y'know, that part time job has to be worked in moderation. That's the reason why I quit last time, 5 hours, 5 days a week just standing in one place is HELL on the back, man. Also I cut myself like 6 times on knives PEOPLE LEFT IN THE SINK.
Y'know, that part time job has to be worked in moderation. That's the reason why I quit last time, 5 hours, 5 days a week just standing in one place is HELL on the back, man. Also I cut myself like 6 times on knives PEOPLE LEFT IN THE SINK.
godddd I’m so done with her I quit I’m never going back. she wants to treat me like **** because I treated her the same way in the past. I already said I’m sorry so what’s the point of doing it towards me. he’s obviously the better friend so why don’t I just delete her contact and be over. she likes to hate on him and then say “you called him sensitive too” yea before we had a whole conversation about it and I finally understood. you don’t ever talk to him so don’t act like you know him because you don’t :/
godddd I’m so done with her I quit I’m never going back. she wants to treat me like **** because I treated her the same way in the past. I already said I’m sorry so what’s the point of doing it towards me. he’s obviously the better friend so why don’t I just delete her contact and be over. she likes to hate on him and then say “you called him sensitive too” yea before we had a whole conversation about it and I finally understood. you don’t ever talk to him so don’t act like you know him because you don’t :/
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
[quote name="Corvuscorpus" date="2021-07-01 07:49:36" ] no one's life is worthless and i will stand by that [/quote]
Corvuscorpus wrote on 2021-07-01 07:49:36:
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
me: cringe culture is dead
also me: afraid of being judged for liking this one thing that is considered cringy
me: cringe culture is dead
also me: afraid of being judged for liking this one thing that is considered cringy
*receives paycheck*

Saving it? naw, we're buying the Italian fish boy funko pops
*receives paycheck*

Saving it? naw, we're buying the Italian fish boy funko pops
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
some grass is not meant to be mowed
some grass is not meant to be mowed