Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
there's a reason i told u several weeks in advance
there's a reason i told u several weeks in advance
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
showur. cleam.
showur. cleam.
Note to self: don't test your headphones volume with a song that starts with heavy drums.

Edit: I forgot the next song on this playlist was a different language than how I normally listen to it and had a moment of "Are my work headphones really that bad?"
Note to self: don't test your headphones volume with a song that starts with heavy drums.

Edit: I forgot the next song on this playlist was a different language than how I normally listen to it and had a moment of "Are my work headphones really that bad?"
been stuck in coliseum for 6-7 hours trying to get a normal familiar. not a boss familiar, a normal familiar i apparently can't seem to get
been stuck in coliseum for 6-7 hours trying to get a normal familiar. not a boss familiar, a normal familiar i apparently can't seem to get
-`... ube / mar . - - - -....
wishlist....sales
.........art shop.....icon ♥
.... 328fd7c0.gif
[url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qnX2CdOBcDI]This is a bop[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/q44iPlS.gif[/img]
This is a bop
q44iPlS.gif
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
thunderstorms are oddly calming
thunderstorms are oddly calming
Hey wouldn't it be funny if I just disappeared and everyone thought I was dead and then when I come back everyone just groans
Hey wouldn't it be funny if I just disappeared and everyone thought I was dead and then when I come back everyone just groans
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
My currently scrambled thoughts contain: alien life on other planets, Skyrim, Oblivion, GrimDawn, Cthulhu, WHY WAS THERE NO THUNDERSTORM and holy heck it's gonna be hot ** again... :|
My currently scrambled thoughts contain: alien life on other planets, Skyrim, Oblivion, GrimDawn, Cthulhu, WHY WAS THERE NO THUNDERSTORM and holy heck it's gonna be hot ** again... :|
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
Ack! Allergies!
Ack! Allergies!
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
Men's graphic tees are better than women's graphic tees.

Men's graphic tees are better than women's graphic tees.

w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan